Are you Jow Forums enough to kill one of these without weapons?

Are you Jow Forums enough to kill one of these without weapons?

Attached: 1548917330506.jpg (530x821, 73K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=jfzrsbcvMbg
theinertia.com/news/a-jogger-attacked-by-a-mountain-lion-killed-it-with-his-bare-hands/
youtube.com/watch?v=mV_hIBczcpo
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Easy, you just get on top of it and break its neck

It would rip your neck off if you got on the ground m8

It's almost unbelievable how stupid some people are.

What the hell is that?

I have very prominent set of fangs so I could probably chew on his throat

I would just exercise my human advantage and use a weapon to kill it.

depends, if that wolf asshole got flipped me to the floor then i'd be done for. However if i could get my arms around its neck i could probably gauge its eyes out or atleast incapacitate it in time

A scary dog

I think I probably could do it if I was high on cocaine or something similar that would numb me sufficiently but also have me full of energy. I'd think I have the stength to strangle it, but I definitely dont have the dexterity to not get the shit bit out of me. That said, I can win if I'm drugged up, it doesnt target my hands first, I take a hit to my legs or midsection, and strangle it. It'd also probably be a good idea to have an ambulance ready, otherwise best case scenario is I choke it out and then bleed out shortly afterwards.

It's me after 2 months of Operation Werewolf. WOOOOOOOOO WHERE MY THICK, WILD WEREWOLF BOIS AT?!? DON'T MESS WITH ME CAUSE I GET FUCKING CRAZY WHEN WEREWOLF MODE HAHAHAHAHAHA YEAH BABY

Sure.

Can I actually fight, though? Nah. It'd kill me.

Saw this and was hoping it was a courage wolf thread, and Jow Forums was going back to its old ways....nope. Still shit

Attached: 1541382037805.jpg (1242x1078, 164K)

>goad it into biting my arm
>as it goes forthe chomp I thrust my arm down its throat immediately
>go as deep as possible until I can grab into it's stomach and or intestines
>squeeze as hard as possible while kneeing it in the chest

METAL AS FUCK

I'm OG here with u my werewolf dawg, we be making them OG SOAD music videos fuggin transformin into werewolves and shit cuz we joint the legionaires and fightin other werewolf bois. Gunbound too probs tho?

>BODYSLAM
Imagine being scared of a wolf like some kind of fucking beta
youtube.com/watch?v=jfzrsbcvMbg

Attached: [tearing intensifies].png (283x244, 89K)

Depends if I have something to choke it with
But a huge alpha could probably fuck my shit up

Attached: HLS_600_K_v4 (320p).webm (320x320, 2.28M)

based but no chance it happens like that

Has anyone here ever actually had to fight dogs or pull them off of another?

>Be chilling in the house until I hear my mom yelling in filipino-talk
>Yelling and screaming as I hear growling from outside
>Turns out the dumb beaners next door let their dog out and it tried to bite ours, despite ours being a 100 lb pitbull and theirs is some tiny sheepdog
>My dog has their dog by the neck and won't let go
>No blood but had it locked and pinned down
>Waltz over and grab both of the scruff of their necks and rip them off each other with one hand each
>Everyone stops and just stares at me
>Pin their dumbass dog after I saw it try to get up again and bite
>I carry my dog inside one hand by it's neck and my neighbors are staring at me

Incompetent neighbors didn't say a word after. My dog is tame
>inb4 omg pitbull for niggers
This city is full of niggers but ours doesn't attack anyone. Our neighbor apologized and knew they fucked up.

Humans could kill elephants barehanded like in the old days if they weren't such pussies relying on inferior technology and not training until their blood boils every day.

The human body is the strongest weapon. Don't let the jews convince you that
>muh gun
Can't be beaten. It's like a children's toy.

I would rather climb a high rock and stay there until he goes
I don't want to harm animals :(

Based

Hello yuijiro, didn't know you browsed Jow Forums

But Mr hanma you aren't really human, you can't expect us to compete on your level.

1200 lb psi bite

Attached: 1520101975724.gif (480x480, 3.93M)

this one looks cute, i would pet it

Attached: 2be0da81c0ad6a5e5238497fedc9dac377da9e209ab1d36325c361e2bc66255f.jpg (832x690, 83K)

I guess you could say I’d use a couple of guns *kisses biceps* and a couple of hammers *brandishes fists and smirks*

Based Yujiroposter.

The wolf will mog you.

Attached: 8c29e6d9648bdbbe5269897ed35facd7.jpg (607x1080, 133K)

>start to lose interest in women
>ask myself if i'm bored of that, why do i even bother lifting
>begin using the idea of fighting a grizzly bear with neolithic tools as a sort of joke to motivate myself to keep training
>after a year of doing this and not really having anything else going on in life, it becomes a serious obsession
>join a wrestling gym
>bloatmaxx
>gain a fucking encyclopedic knowledge of bear anatomy
>the entire time, i'm completely self aware of how insane i've gone
>plan on spending the next 3-5 years doing this

this isn't some shitpost or a joke to get screencapped and reposted on reddit, i'm 100% dead serious and you faggots are gonna know when "schizo with a gopro gets mauled by grizzly" goes up on liveleak.

that or just stomp his spine and neck while he's biting your arm

You ever heard the story about the old man who killed a bear with a pocket knife?

based

that's a small as fuck wolf

There's quite a few cases of people killing bears in self defense using knives, but I suspect they were probably malnourished or young, bears have a lot of tissue protecting their vitals and I can't imagine it'd be possible to stab a big one and do any immediate damage

Yeah the one im thinking of the bear came into the dudes back yard so I'd guess it was looking for food

It’s a cheeto

If things go like in movies yes, you just choke it lol. In most peobable case it could bite you before you get grip of it. Yall niggas dont understand just how crippling shock a bone crushing bite causes

Based boomer

>Are you /idiot/ enough to kill one of those without weapons?
Your posable thumbs are there for a reason, OP. Just grab a fucking stone and bash his head in.

Based

Attached: 3D051B9E-4E74-452C-9E85-33CA743C17D3.png (1334x750, 1.11M)

Define weapon, you can pick up a big sharp stick and skewer them

Newfags spotted

>Thinking Wolves won't just go for your throat

lmao

Actually based

Attached: 1549125923708.png (950x968, 154K)

I’d roll a 20 on seduction and then get knotted inside

Attached: A546733A-9CBB-45CC-B941-FA33F1D219DF.jpg (601x353, 66K)

>thinks I'm just gonna let it go for my throat
Lmao.

Jesus fucking christ why are you such a fucking faggot 24/7.

Attached: vs.dog.png (597x444, 384K)

>trust me gois, I won't post body, though

Attached: banshee.for.ants.jpg (106x160, 5K)

Bakied and Hanmapilled.

Pushing your hand down a dog’s/wolf’s throat is literally a fundamental defence technique though.
That and just pulling the legs and cracking it open, since their pecs are pathetic.
Granted, it’s a “kick your rapist in the balls” all or nothing deal, but still.

Tbh I'm scared when a Chihuahua growls at me. A wolf would be about the same.
>tfw manlet

That’s a dog, retard, wolves are small.

a few jabs to the chin

Travel to Kavala and fight this grizzly. Slightly less likely to bite your face off. Only slightly though

>t.

Attached: file.png (500x202, 164K)

Thank you for the memories user

What do you call that macro format? With the colors radiating from the center, the object of the meme on top of the center and text above and below?

>wolves are small
What did he mean by this

Bloatmaxx is probably not a great strategy, no matter how big you get you wont be able to take a hit straight. You wanna get some serious mobility to maximize your odds. Think jujimufu

that guy looks like a faggot

kek

Imagine trying to fight a 600kg Grizzly, charging at you with 60 km/h.

stick your hand into their mouth and catch the tongue; easily achievable if you keep trying to stick your open hand into their face when they try to bite and don't worry if you feel retarded, the wolf is just as embarassed

>Think jujimufu
Bodybuilder VS Grizzly Bear GRIP GAUNTLET

I actually did last week
theinertia.com/news/a-jogger-attacked-by-a-mountain-lion-killed-it-with-his-bare-hands/

The hard part about killing predators is that they have around 2 adaptations that can really mess you up like with this -wolf?- the mouth is sharp with a strong jaw and it probably is really fast making its weight a problem when it jumps at you. You would ideally try get your arms around its midsection and get ontop of it somehow. How you do that is up to you.

why are you fucking everywhere

Yeah and break it's legs and stomp it

Based yote slayer.

That's a small as fuck woman as well.

Why do people envy wild animals when we have the means to kill them effortlessly and our lifespans are at least 4 times as long?

Nice larp faggot. Pretty sure gemfag uses a different, more faggy filename.

Attached: 1549142462092.jpg (500x504, 22K)

>our lifespans are longer
>mogs you by 100 years

Attached: alphonse-island-giant-tortoises.jpg (1200x800, 159K)

No one envies a turtle though.

It's better to burn out than to fade away

>JÄVLAR

Attached: 1cd.jpg (652x528, 28K)

>it's another dedicated larp thread

Attached: 1530482368419.jpg (240x240, 11K)

literal autism

Just kick it really hard. It's down low, I can generate a lot of force with a good kick. It would probably still bite me pretty bad but as long as there's only one and I don't let it anywhere near my neck, any adult male should win easily (though maybe painfully depending on how brave the animal is)

Attached: 3e6c018a.png (500x374, 123K)

I once had to kill a large Alsatian in the woods that wasn't on a lead and was trying to hurt my dog, I hit it in the head with a large stick then double footed jump stamped right on it's neck. Still feel bad about it to this day

*bites you with 1.2k psi on your leg. shatters all your bones nothing personell

Attached: volk.jpg (585x699, 123K)

Black wolf.

not trying to brag, but I could totally win a fight against a baby bear.

Attached: 1460150323044.jpg (600x549, 16K)

I wish the Florida black wolf hadn't been hunted into extinction, subhuman christkikes are to blame for the boar problem here in the South

You say that as if you're a bad arse but if you're not dogphobic domestic dogs are not a problem whatsoever, you could easily kill any of the breeds unless you are the worst of twinks.

You have a major artery in your leg as well you know

We're talking about natty canines
here
Yeah in the inner thigh. Most likely not going to get bit there but in the ankle or arm instead.

youtube.com/watch?v=mV_hIBczcpo
Why are tools so OP lads?

Attached: a2ouzDs_d.jpg (600x459, 38K)

Looks like a little bitch, I could kill it with my bear hands, easy

bears don't count

I’m phoneposting, idiot. The filename was an iPhone hash

Attached: 862B2AA3-37A1-4C62-85C5-25E44A2FFF64.jpg (614x461, 48K)

Me on the left

this
some ovcharackas and kangals get over 250lbs

Attached: nigger and dog.jpg (1177x1280, 140K)

Absolute unit
Look more like bears. What breed?

based as fuck