Annoying friend wanted to lift with me

>annoying friend wanted to lift with me
>i hate lifting with other people
>i eventually agree
>i make sure to he does a ton of volume to maximize his pain the next day
>he calls me saying he cant get up to goto work
>I tell him thats normal and thats how i am 24/7 and that you just get use to it
>he says he cant deal with that and says he decided wont lift anymore

Peace once again.

Attached: 446347347.jpg (246x250, 7K)

Doing God's work user

>few days later
>*creates thread*
>HURR DERR WHY DO I FEEL SO EMPTY INSIDE I'M FIT BUT CAN'T MAKE ANY SOCIAL GAINS

Why are you bluepilling people?

Lmao true or not this is a solid thread OP

If someone can be so easily bluepilled they deserve to live a life of cuckery

>good friend of mine started lifting two years before me
>finally convinces me to go, I get really into it
>start to notice some things about his routine that seem odd
>chest/leg day, traps/abs day, bicep/legs day etc
>works out for 20 minutes tops, usually less
seems strange to me but ok
>after a few years I'm much bigger than he is
>actually he looks exactly the same
>ask him about his diet
>mfw he pretty much eats just rice and coffee, I estimate that he's getting less than 16g of protein a day
martin I know you browse here what's up

You know all those times that you were depressed and there was no one to comfort you? You deserve that. When you felt like shit bc >tfw no gf? You deserve it.
The problem is not everyone else, It's YOU, you control your life with your actions. The people that got away from you did not did it bc they were normies or bluepilled, but bc you're shit, everything you do and say is garbage, you can change but you won't bc you're the lowest, you're scum. You don't deserve the air you're breathing. Please, and I mean it, just kys.

Not op’s fault. DOMs should be something you get used to. The guy’s a pussy

maybe other people are just shit

ten bucks says this is op’s annoying friend

He's not wrong, DOMS is something you need to get used to by going to the gym, and eventually it goes away, he just left out that last part and OP's bitchboy friend can't handle having to put in actual hard work to achieve anything, not OP's fault.

I'm sure if the friend wasn't annoying, was enthusiastic about lifting and contributed to the experience he probably wouldn't have actually minded

When I'm depressed I like to be a lone, having someone "comfort me" sounds gay as fuck.

Accidently did this to my brother. You kinda forget how much volume youve worked up to after doing it for a while. I think I scared him away from lifting.

Hey there buddy, I'm gay btw

bro ur right. did u catch that latest netflix series? omg soo good. Also cant believe the patriots won the super bowl like wtf!? we are grabbing drinks after work, you can skip a day at the gym lmao

nobody notices this obvious bait?
is this even OC?

How do I tell my friend he's a retard without flat out calling him a tard bros?
>be my friend
>been lifting for 3 years but made zero gains
>literally just does bench press every day, no rest days
>"BENCH PRESS IS THE ONLY EXERCISE THAT COUNTS BRO"
>spends a stupid amount of money on supplements but won't commit to healthy lifestyle
>drinks heavily every weekend, sometimes even in the middle of the week
>has a terrible diet, always munching on fast food and takeout pizza
>drinks like 5 huge monster energy cans a day
>constantly fucking smoking weed
>meanwhile I've been lifting 4 months
>still don't look great, already had ok definition because of low bodyfat but have made noticable gains since i've been lifting
>we were comparing biceps last week and mine were bigger
>whenever my gains are visible he gets butthurt
>explain to him that to make gains you need to do more than just fucking bench press and you need rest
>"BUT YOU ONLY NEED BENCH PRESS, IT ACTIVATES YOUR FULL BODY BRO"
>realise I'm not going to convince him all in one go
>figure I can convince him bit by bit, start with rest then once he sees results from that go to diet etc
>he sleeps like 5 hours a day so rest would be a good place to start
>"YOU DONT NEED REST BRO, IF YOU REST TOO LONG YOU GET MUSCLE ATROPHY"
>refuses to listen to any advice I give
>thinks he automatically knows better than me at this because he did sport science at college and I didn't
>give up, decide to get on with my gains and let him get on with his
>suddenly everyone's asking me how long I've been juicing
>learn that he's been mouthing off about me, telling everyone I cheat and I'm on roids
>confront him about it
>"I'VE BEEN LIFTING WAY LONGER THAN YOU AND I BENCH HEAVIER THAN YOU, YOU CAN'T BE NATTY BRO"
>try explaining again you need rest and to do more than just bench press
>gets butthurt as fuck and he's nearly crying
>now he's ghosting me
Any advice how to salvage this?

Attached: wojaksmoking.jpg (750x1000, 83K)

me too, lets fuck. i will be the bottom.

Your friend is a retard spreading lies about you.
Why would you wanna be friends?

I've been seriously considering that myself desu, if it's even worth salvaging. It's just that we've been friends a really long time and up until the point I mogged him we got along really well and we've had some pretty good times doing dumb shit and BTFOing thots

I'd hate for a friendship like this to end over something so stupid

Then tell him that. But then the ball is in his court and if he keeps being butthurt there is nothing you can do.

What's he bench

cut him out and if anyone asks, throw him under the bus he's being a dishonourable faggot

Thanks for the advice user

I don't know exactly what he benches, but I know it's heavy as fuck and I was struggling with it. Too heavy for him too, he was also struggling and had shit form

Forgot to mention, he works out from home in his garage. The bench is beat up as fuck and the plates are unmarked, that's why I don't know the weigt

How about you just tell him what you've told us is a message.
If he want to be serious about gains then he needs to get serious at self improvement.

/ck/ memes in the wild

I low-key want to mess with a guy that insists to come lifting with me thinking I'll turn him into some fit God. I lost weight and got really fit in the last year and suddenly all these fuckers want to hang out with me.

How do I maximise his pain and suffering while minimise his gains? I hate lifting with other people.

>dude spreads lies about you
>still want to be his friend

Being enough of a retard before he told those lies was enough of a reason to tell him to fuck off, but after that he deserves to be punched.

>that's how I am 24/7

Based and redpilled

Attached: Grinch Smile.jpg (625x625, 58K)

why did this make me laugh so hard?

>unmarked plates
WTF, why

there are no real friends.
t. 30 year old boomer who lost a childhood friend in a stupid argument

he benches so much they're corroding

top kek

ive been telling people to not go to the gym and that its not worth it. DYELs taking up too much space as it is

Tell him to show up, you fucking gains goblin. I hear that’s what most people struggle with

you don't get used to DOMS, you stop getting DOMS at all
I didn't get used to having my ass explode for 3 days after squatting the bar for the first time, it just stopped happening