Quick rundown on bulletproof coffee?

Quick rundown on bulletproof coffee?

Attached: B089D93D-B3CE-42A4-93B3-A942661A4E75.jpg (1024x1024, 175K)

Other urls found in this thread:

blog.bulletproof.com/bulletproof-coffee-benefits/
youtu.be/3BqtuEkx6Sc
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

whats that white shit next to the butter? lard?

coconut oil or something

fucking retarded swill for ketotards who can't stop shoveling shit down their throats 24/7

Keep hearing about it among ketofriends. Please redpill me also

Why?

Attached: 1496234965112.jpg (400x323, 51K)

frozen cum for that vitamin S

>no sugar
>gets your metabolism running faster
>tastes (subjectively) good
one time i used bacon grease instead of butter or coconut oil, just for the fuck of it. felt like id taken adderall for almost an hour afterwards.

Attached: smugsanders.jpg (1034x1240, 401K)

>gets your metabolism running faster

Attached: 1547978538900.png (331x132, 40K)

It's fucking retarded because it tastes like shit. Just drink the coffee and use the butter for something it will actually taste good with. This shit is like saying "well for your diet plan you're going to eat spinach and peanut butter at some point today so you should probably just blend them up together and eat that"

>what is caffeine

Attached: 1514254283292.png (599x525, 314K)

keto. baka on these niggas but thats what it is.

its pretty good m8

You don't need to dump half a cup of grease in it for that
Yeah, but why? Gotta be some dumbshit momscience like "it makes your ketosis deeper" or something

im not saying it makes your metabolism faster than if you drank any other coffee, i just mean its faster than if you didnt drink coffee

blog.bulletproof.com/bulletproof-coffee-benefits/

The fat is good in the morning for cgnative function arguably

>blog
im on the side of bulletproof coffee being beneficial in all, but give a legit reference

Attached: 1514426171843.jpg (469x561, 37K)

then eat some god damn eggs

Tell me, retard, does the caffein come from the coffee or from the giant clump if butter and coconut oil?

see

Attached: 1519617518256.png (408x332, 44K)

I love eggs. I eat 6 a day

But coffee is much more accessible item in the morning to sip on in the office. Plus it has caffeine

huge scam right there

>not bringing buckets of completely socially inappropriate slop to work for maximum gainz
shiggy diggy

why is it called bulletproof? what makes it figuratively bulletproof?

Attached: 1512612654479.png (466x491, 429K)

bulletproof because you die of heart attack before the nigger gets out the gun

>oy vey buy our supplements goyim

Its just keto fags being edgy

there are references in the article, i cant wipe your ass for you.

fun fact joe rogan tried to destroy the bulletproof ceos reputation just so he could launch his own competing coffee brand.

Bulletproof is a nutritional brand. It’s not some trendy name someone came up with for the coffee

He advertises a coffee at the start of his show. Not sure what though

caveman coffee, in which he is a business partner.

Oh

thats a funky dunky yucky fact you got there user, friggin thanks for the share! Joes a Goyim! Joes a Goyim!

why do you type like such a fucking faggot

Not Black Rifle?

fucking TRASH
keto macros are TRASH
it is a diet that should be run in short period for EXTREME MEDICAL reasons
fasting forced ketosis is GOAT
if your goal is weight loss why would you want to add more fat into your diet? you just interrupt your body from tapping into your own fat.

butter makes the caffeine enter your pineal gland and your neurons double genesis and close to lightspeed vector

Anyone who does this deserves the death brought to them

e

Joe Rogaine pls..

Attached: 56dxpvnry9901.jpg (638x336, 32K)

keto requires fat more than protein and even

>look up how to make bulletproof coffee
>says to blend it
>don't really fancy blending boiling water and turning my blender into a steam grenade

What do lads

I tried making it a few times.
Just tasted like black coffee with calories.
Did I not mix it enough?

Bulletproof coffee is top tier in the morning.
I am on keto since 4 weeks and I am dropping fat like crazy

Use immersion blender you twat. If you don't have one yet Bamix makes a good one.

Just eat good quality raw butter. Stupid mixing it with coffee. Coffee is absolutely full of anti-nutrients and will negate a lot of the nutrition in the butter. I'd drink coffee only between meals if you have to. "Bulletproof" coffee is a marketing gimmick.

>dropping 22 bongdollars on something I'm only gonna drink while on a diet

HMMMMMMMMM yeah might do thanks user

Worthless and completely wrong opinion.

As an aside the same can be said about fibre which is also an anti-nutrient, if you're having loads of fibrous vegetables alongside your real food you're losing a significant amount of nutrients (that you're pretty much guaranteed to be deficient in the first place, since 99% of people are malnourished). Keep anti-nutrients between meals if you must consume them, and in reduced amounts. That means coffee, fruit, veg etc.

Hood niggers

Attached: 1541977116979.jpg (581x767, 92K)

Is it possible to become nauseous from too much fat?

lmao I was watching this vid about BC, then I saw your post
youtu.be/3BqtuEkx6Sc

Immersion blenders are great though. I use mine all the time making soups, purees, mayonnaise and stuff.

>calling that white girl drink for coffee
Coffee is just coffee, no added shit. Drink it black like a man you pussy.

I'm all about that shot of cod liver oil early in the morning, that requires a good cup of coffee afterwards for the taste, but still, there's NO REASON
>NO REASON
to put fucking butter in your drink.
That's the second americanfatguyest thing I ever heard, beaten only by eating butter sticks straight from the packaging.

True. This info allowed me to awaken my masters.

Attached: 1548031320950.png (654x732, 1.17M)

Bullet proof coffee is a shill, just put some MCT oil in that shit.

>he roasts his beans
>he grinds them up
>he adds water

what a faggot lol

>not enjoying the daily grind
Shhhhhhhhhhhhhh

Attached: 1539942349490.jpg (275x183, 13K)

Take one metric scoop of fair trade sustainable plantation kopi luwak gathered exclusively from the droppings of wild civets in impoverished Indonesian tribal lands
Pour 250ml distilled water warmed to 45 degrees C into your fair trade coffee mug made by the honest hard working women of the Owm'Yanus tribe of the central African republic, then transfer to a jug for use watering your home grown basil later.
Over a period of exactly 2 minutes and 13 seconds gently extract the coffee with your Aeropress into 250ml Fiji water heated to exactly 82 degrees C, no longer or faster or everything is ruined
Add exactly one tablespoon of organic vegan grass fed Wagyu butter into your coffee
Add exactly one tablespoon of organic fair trade coconut MCT-6 oil imported from the noble coconut farming dynasties of the South Pacific.
Blend in your Vitamix 5200 blender for exactly 33 seconds, rest for 5 seconds, then blend for another 33 seconds.
Transfer to your coffee mug, and enjoy.
Now you may talk to me

Joe Rogan is a fucking faggot these days

yummy

>Brain Octane Oil!!!!!
>our beans don't contain mold!111
>brain boosting molecules called ketones!!!!!!

lmao holy shit
brain octane oil that contains ketones that boost your brain function because brain can use them for fuel (but brain still prefers to function on glucose so if you are not a keto retard this shit doesn't do anything)

So what is Brain Octane? The short answer — it’s a purified form of saturated fatty acids called medium-chain triglycerides (MCTs), derived from 100% coconut oil.

ahahahaha holy fuck we are going to feed you processed vegetable oil that doesn't do shit and make you pay out the ass for it because we named it Brain (r) Octane (tm) (c)

wew motherfucker

Adding a scoop or two of collagen protein powder, for instance, adds gut-repairing, skin-tightening benefits. Check out this full list for some Bulletproof-approved ideas.

Attached: flat,550x550,075,f.jpg (543x550, 31K)

""""upgraded"""" collagen hahahahhah olhy fuck imagine selling fucking gelatine to fucking boomer ceos and charging them 100x for that claiming it's UPGRADED COLLAGEN ahahahahahahaha claiming it's BETTER THAN WHEY BECAUSE YOU CAN THROW IT IN YOUR COFFEE AAAAAAA

upgraded cacao butter UPGRADED CACAO BUTTER AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
16. Bonus Tip: Add Nothing At All!
Black coffee is great too, when you’re not hungry. So I often enjoy a cup of black Upgraded Coffee straight up. Or I make a shot of espresso made with Upgraded Beans in my La Marzocco GS3 (at 198.7 degrees Fahrenheit to be exact).

How else have you successfully hacked your morning (or early afternoon) Bulletproof Coffee?

Attached: e9f.png (1024x576, 53K)

Whenever I was working all night outdoors I used to bang one of these and they kept me going most of the night. It really does keep the caffeine buzz going for a few hours, felt like I was on some very mild speed. I used 1 cup of delicious black coffee blended with 1 table spoon of grass fed unsalted butter and 1-2 tbsp of MCT (I think I maybe even just used coconut oil for a time). I bought some Bulletproof branded MCT oil but from what I understand any brand will do, this just happened to be the most available one for me at the time (before I get accused of being a shill).

Tl;dr - brands aside, it works.

>consuming a stimulant and a slowly-releasing source of calories (fat) lets you work for longer
wow no shit better buy coconut oil and grass fed butter your body can't fucking get calories from anything else right

just eat the fucking butter why do you need plant extract to drink it

>wow no shit better buy coconut oil and grass fed butter your body can't fucking get calories from anything else right

What would you recommend instead, O Enlightened One?

literally just make tea or coffee and drop butter in it if you can't live without the small buffering of caffeine absorption fat provides o larping one

hell you can use fiber for slowing caffeine absorption it will probably work even better if you're not a keto tard

And then he adds all kinds of random crap. Yes he is a faggot you faggot.

Okay so you agree taking caffeine with fats gives a different effect then regardless of branding etc.? That's exactly what I said. I went through a bottle of Bulletproof branded oil I got as a gift a couple of years ago and OP was asking for the lowdown and I gave my experience of it.

Really not sure why you're so salty about it or care so much about how people drink their coffee. If it really bothers you I'd suggest doing your best to let go of it because with concerns like that you're whole life will be more difficult than it needs to be.

Have a joyous day fellow fitness enthusiast.

Yeah I agree with that. I don't agree that you need a special type of coffee or mct though.

I'm salty-ish because I fucking hate bulletproof coffee and similar cunt companies that lie to their customers and use deceitful marketing, and I'm salty because there are so many of them, and because they're so shameless. I can go to a grocery and see a pack of plain oats for $1 and next to it a "fitness multigrain diet weightloss cereal" in a colorful pack 2x the size of the oat pack with 1/2 the actual product and with added fucking hfcs that will cost $5 and that clueless people will buy to get fit. It upsets me greatly.

You also have a good day.

>caffeine with fats gives a different effect
protip: it really doesn't.
If you want to absorb your caffeine slowly over time, either
>drink many smaller coffees during the day
or
>get a slow-release caffeine pill

Doesn't fat slow gastric emptying

based shhhhh poster

Coffee is liwuid. Shoot at it and the bullet goes straight through and does no damage. Therefore it is bulletproof.

It's a meme for hipster weirdos, sounds like something people who mew would drink lol

Marketing trick used to sell a cofffee brand which then turned into a huge fad

>TLDR;
meme

gee, really smells like reddit in here

good for aorta plaque gains

>protip: it really doesn't.

Got any proof there, buddy? From my experience it does.

>drink many smaller coffees during the day

From my experience, it doesn't give the same effect.

>slow-release caffeine pill

That's great if you don't actually enjoy drinking a hot caffeinated beverage.

I don't care or even like butter tea/coffees but I've tried it and it does work. Really not sure why there's so many people denying it just because of the Bulletproof brand.

I think he meant when you're trying to lose weight by eating healthy and exercising you lose weight and keep muscle but if you "diet" to lose weight keto will help you burn fat by using it as a source of energy instead of your muscles first and by preventing muscle loss you not only burn fat for energy but you also burn more of it even when resting due to your muscles and body needing more energy to function even when sitting on your ass. However i might be completely wrong, i dont mind being corrected.

Fucken BASED

Attached: 1547669468390.gif (395x408, 1.96M)

At this rate, it's going to be lunchtime before the coffee's done.

do you not have a vegan thread to shill in on this very board faggot?

>"coffee"

damn ketofags really are insane

>not drinking your coffee cold brewed and black

Attached: tenor.gif (498x288, 1.76M)

jesus, coffee for fags or what?

I need to take the cold brew pill. My french press is nice but it takes a while to brew

God no.
I tried making some cold brew. It was so strong I could see the future, and the bottle never lost the strong caffeine scent.
As far as taste, it was pretty good, with no acid note at all, but thin, so using less coffee to dilute the caffeine would have be too watery.

>basic ingredient combination being branded and market aggressively on the internet to the point that people just reflexively refer to the combination as the branded name: part 513

Attached: 1543381410888.jpg (807x659, 42K)

>needing to drink 5 cups of butter coffee just so you can stop yourself from binging on cake and icecream
lmao

>>basic ingredient combination

they shouldn't be combined outside an actual cake.

Pop L-Theanine every time I drink coffee, relaxed focused energy all day nibba

Pour in a little, let the heat melt the butter then just swirl it a little, then pour the rest

>adding butter to coffee for taste
Fucking brainlet

AWAKEN, MY MASTERS