Goblet Squats

Meme or worth it?

Attached: 1535632098034.jpg (400x300, 25K)

hey this faggot should be lower

i'm op btw

Good to correct form if you have shit form for back squats

I dont care about putting hundreds pounds on my spine to impress other dudes on a Cambodian scrapbooking website so I like to do them to keep my legs strong enough to comfortably squat whenever I need to and have a little bit of strength they are pretty similar to a front squat

i don't listen to hip-hop

t. scrawny, weak little faggot with shit lifts who also looks like shit.

this, I've taught my friends how to squat and goblet squats really helped.

Also I use them to warm up for squats, along with lunges.

I am small and weak but face is all that matters and lifting is a cope

Just squat user.

If you don't have access to a rack or something or you're just starting they're not bad.

But squatting is better in general because you can load more weight. Youre limited to what you can hold in your hands vs what you can put on your back.

It's good, there's no reason to think you wouldn't benefit from it. it's just when you want to get as strong as possible, back squatting is the most practical.

fucked up how small goblins aren't called goblets

Be nice to AlphaDestiny, he's trying.

Make sure to mix in plies and split squats to have the best legs

Meme

If you can't front or overhead squat they are good.

Good for loading your hips and lumbar correctly in the squat.

face is cope

As an accessory maybe, but not as a barbell squat replacement. I prefer split squats as an accessory to even out imbalances.

Nice cardio, catching my breath for minutes after.

>Meme or worth it?
definitely a meme. do leg press instead.

It's what I do since I don't own a barbell. I hold plates like that but go deeper. Won't get me big legs but better than nothing

I was told to do them to fix my buttwink which was absolutely wrecking my DL and squats. I did them for about 6 months straight with no difference.

So how did you fix it?

just do leg press. I've been training 5 years and squats aren't worth the trouble if you're just a casual lifter.

post body. i bet you're a blob.