Fuck you!

ive posted on this board for weightloss and strength gain advice and the vast majority of you offer nothing but name calling and insults you might think that youre building my character but i could say the same about me beating your ass with a hammer of course i know your just a bunch of malicious mother fuckas with tiny ass dicks insecure about your height so id just like to tell you scum bags i am 6 feet 5 inches tall and could beat every single one of you in a fist fight you fags the few that i couldnt beat in a fair fight id smash you in the back of the head with a hammer while you walk home from the gym after deadlifts

Attached: 1538124851734.jpg (374x374, 16K)

agreed they never help!

all they care about is femanons posting their bums in exchange for attention

every femanon or thread about women maxes out in 3 hours and all the real threads get 0 replies

Attached: 5d0.jpg (375x289, 27K)

just stop being fat and lift more

i get a few replies but its always negative shit and name calling

eat my ass you punk you fagot you wouldnt say that to my face ypu little pussy id bash u infront of your friends and piss on the back of your head while u have a seizure fromt he hammer strike to your temple

I’m not trying to build your character, your just a retard.

Attached: B7A0ACD4-3C9F-4BCB-A99F-7B21636F4443.png (750x1334, 1.71M)

im a foot taller than you cum farter and my penis is much larger

have you tried reading the sticky, faggot?

I've only gotten decent advice.
Usually the answer is to post in a general or at least don't post threads with questions clearly answered by the sticky.

ill cutt a fart in ur mothers cunt u dog

You probably just didn't read the sticky. It has most of what you need to know. You're probably just being lazy and want to blame it on others.

ive lost 26 lbs of fat in 2 months who you calling lazy milk shitter? suck my large pecker

That's not that impressive for a cut.

your height and penis size isnt impressive to mee so what uyou fucking faggot punk

Post in /fat/

Ignore the carnies, ketards, /fast/ cultists, and other meme dieters

Sounds like you're good to go man, you don't need our help anyway. Seeya

>be OP
>be so fucking lazy that you REFUSE to read the sticky and instead waste everyone's time with your shit threads
>how do I lose weight
slowly work your way down to 1500 calories a day. run 4 miles a day. eat CLEAN.
>how do I gain muscle
eat 125+ grams of protein a day minimum. reast day once a week, PPL. 45 minutes at the gym, doing 3 sets of 12 reps of a weight that roughly 60-70% your 1 rep max. ready the sticky when you're ready to get serious

Attached: angery.jpg (591x427, 149K)

ow the edge
do your friends and family know you're edgemaxxing on 4channel?

I’ve legitimately only ever gotten good advice or words of encouragement. If you’re getting meme’d on, you’re making low quality posts to begin with. Like this thread, for example.

post benis

Bitch lasagna

how tall are you tho? little dick bitch

(not that guy) I've actually said this to several people in person

>I can beat every single one of you in a fist fight
>if I can't beat you I'll be a little bitch baby and hit you with a weapon from behind
Wow, real amazing there bro. Keep it up champ and maybe one day you'll stop blaming other people.

i will beat your ass with a ball pin hammer whose the bitch with the leaky ass and the brain out of his skull? talk more shit fag

Kys

Only legit response gets no reply. Me thinks this is b8

What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I'll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I've been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I'm the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You're fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that's just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little "clever" comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn't, you didn't, and now you're paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You're fucking dead, kiddo.

>too stupid to do your own research
lmao you deserve to stay a fat fuck
kys

how tall are you tho?

5'2"
I'll fuckin run my head into ur nuts at full speed if u don't get out of my board tallfag

o shit guys, careful with this one

Attached: 1549299398975.jpg (399x400, 16K)

based

other than the sticky there is no reason to come here
its a meme board

Attached: 997EBB02-5ED0-466D-93C5-BF9B811AAD85-345-00000075E48F2A98.jpg (750x562, 68K)