Bulk or cut?

Bulk or cut?

Attached: IMG_20190207_202838.jpg (4608x3456, 3.51M)

bulk. focus on building muscle.

Are you the same fatass that got chewed out by the italian?

You got like 8 nipples dude

cut nipples off and do gomad and then lift and then kys

Get fucking surgery, christ it looks like someone farted on your chest after taco tuesday

Attached: 1534889082440.jpg (478x559, 40K)

I don't understand why some of you faggots ask this question. The very meaning of the word "cut" implies you have something to cut down to. There is zero muscle underneath all that fat. Zero. If you cut you're just going to achieve skelly mode. In which case you'll be bulking, and then cutting again.

So do you want to cut bulk cut, or bulk cut?

Attached: 1541645845881.jpg (373x322, 30K)

you should work out

well the real answer is eat an isocaloric diet and recomposition doing conditioning work for a month because the dude has never lifted a day in his life and might injure himself if he actually tries to lift

BOTH.

Honest to God thought this was a fat girl, Are you made of estrogen just lift weights

Eat healthier foods and lift weights while trying to progress in the amount of weight and reps you lift. I won’t lie, you are a fat person. You look like shit and obviously have no idea what you’re doing so if I said bulk or cut you wouldn’t know how to do it anyway.

Learn how to lift and learn how to eat better food. You can choose to bulk or cut once you know what the fuck you’re doing.

Lift.

You ain't seen nothing yet.

Attached: 1507235725111.jpg (2002x3784, 1.03M)

i dont get why you fucking faggots always post this shit its literally impossible to have no muscle like we need it for our bodys to move our bones you absolute spastics

Okay I’m confused. Not Op but I thought you pack on a buncha weight THEN start working out, cutting down said fat etc.

Attached: 1546913589118.jpg (267x273, 14K)

lift

You pack weight and train at the same time

What would be the point in that? The only purpose to bulking is to gain muscle mass.

Never mind that shit. Just maintain a caloric deficit and eat a lot of protein.

>people still believe the cut and hulk meme in 2019
LMAO unless you are on gear you should be lean year round

get a tan.

nigger

Not OP but what is recompilation?

>The very meaning of the word "cut" implies you have something to cut down to
No it doesnt. It implies you have something to cut, for example all the lard OP carries around on his body

>have the same body but am nearly at 1/2/3
>Already hit 1, 10 & 15 lbs away from 2/3, diddly is hot fucking garbage
H-help what do I do
I just wanna look good bros

Go to the gym

Attached: DC78E564-465D-4D53-BF5F-C1408FAAD84E.jpg (750x1334, 190K)

lmfao

Maintain and build muscle then cut. Make sure you eat a lot of protein.

you have the body of a tranny, are you one? fucking white "men" I swear