HEEEELLLLLLPPPPP!!!!

FUCK! LISTEN GUYS, I HAVEN'T EATEN OR DRANK A SINGLE THING FROM MCDONALD'S FOR 2.5 YEARS NOW, NO PROBLEM. BUT RECENTLY I TOOK MY DIET TO THE NEXT LEVEL AND IM JUST NOW STARTING TO GET INTENSE CRAVINGS FOR THIS SHIT. I WANT TO EAT MCDONALDS SO FUCKING BAAAD!

WHY IS THIS HAPPENING NOW AND HOW DO I STOP IT?!

>inb4 bait
I SWEAR THIS ISNT BAIT

Attached: 19976552.png (1440x1048, 1.23M)

Just have some, one meal makes no difference long term if you're making permanent lifestyle changes.

this is why you have a scheduled cheat meal you mong

low sodium

Just make it at home? There are Big Mac recipes online that are damn near identical to the real thing and you can use better ingredients

I mean, you could go ahead and eat it just this once. The old saying goes torture yourself with it then you'll never want it again. If you eat too much and it accidentally feels good, you need to just be supplementing your diet with, well, try more carbs, and then also try, what I'd call, "high energy" foods (spirulina, cacao butter, expensive shit at planet organic). Why? Because once you spend $30 on an exotic oil harvested deep in the Ecuador jungle you'll look at McDonalds or any other fast food and just have it be an insult to your diet in the same way shit you're already above doesn't look appealing: it's cheap and beneath you. So just spend more money on your self. McDonalds has a way of specifically calling one to check it at one of its epicenters unlike any other place, and you might need an exorcism if none of this works.

get a mcdouble you fuck face it's god tier. just skip the large fries and soda you stupid fag

ah I always forget how mind controlled Americans are

>eating a mcdouble
>ever

Attached: nugs.jpg (600x510, 23K)

> mcshit
> god tier

Fucking amerifats, I wish they kept you in my country’s zoo. I would visit everyday and toss tendies through the bars.

guarantee i'm stronger and more shredded than you malnourished eurocucks

sure, but that doesn't mean you're not susceptible to fallacies. i learned this in grade school: if you're good at something you're more prone to self-biases because you listen to yourself. duh. oh my god you're not going to convince me mcdonalds is god tier, ever.

Severely underrated response.

You probably cut out a big sodium source when you changed up your diet without realizing it. Salt up a meal and see how you feel.

breh i eat fast food 4-5 times a week and im doing fine

i do 60mins of cardio 6 days a week at 170+bpm

i also take ephedrine, caffeine, Clen, and T3, but i mean i am getting shredded as fuck and literally eating big king XLs every other day or what ever tickles my fancy

just eat it and burn it off either through cardio, meal restrictions, or supplements

obviously it's not godtier you monkey fucker. but if you're gunna go to mcdonalds it's the best thing you can get for the money spent.

Gonna also guess low sodium.

The brain gets weird when it's deprived of salt. Cravings like crazy.

from a psychology standpoint you have these options:

A) "Give up" against the urge and eat the burger. Stress/anxiety go down immediately. Guilt follows, increasing stress/anxiety higher than initially. Usually plays on loop.

B) "Choose" to Eat the burger, not by giving in, but by deciding to, eg as a treat, as something you've earned, as something part of your program, as a stress reducer/pleasure generator. Stress/anxiety go down. No guilt after.

C) "Fight" the urge, telling yourself NO ITS BAD every time the thought arises, which generates more thoughts. Stress and anxiety go up and stay up until enough time passes that the urge does. Generally comes back.

D) "Accept" the urge, every time the thought comes up, you acknowledge that right now you want to eat a burger, but are choosing not to at this time, and remind yourself that it is completely normal to feel anxiety or stress about it and to feel a strong urge to eat it, everyone does, and that you are not saying you will never eat a burger, but right now making this choice because it is most in line with your long-term goals. Stress and anxiety go down, and stay down.

>obviously it's not godtier you monkey fucker
You said it was. I'm not a mind reader.

The best thing you can get is actually
>medium fries

>no fucking protein
and yet here you are calling people dumb

I wouldn't eat a mcdonalds cheeseburger just because it has protein in it.

although they do have a lot of protein, damn.

Great post

>one meal makes no difference
lardass detected
ONE cheat meal takes months of dieting to fix DONT DO IT OP

Just do cardio after every workout. A few miles running every second day and you can eat shit like Mcd now and then without remorse.