Receding at 19

>receding at 19
It wasn't meant to be like this

Attached: F680F780-2B42-465B-9FAC-2711C982A372.jpg (3088x2320, 1.03M)

Dios mio...

That skin doesn't look 19, no wonder youre balding yohu dont take care of your body

Attached: received_349654829196686.jpg (720x967, 48K)

how do I make it look 19 again

Eat clean and exercise you dont gotta go overboard but you have to live a healtheir lifestyle

I don't eat fast food or sugars and lift five days out of the week

Attached: 1546834243375.jpg (800x982, 135K)

I don’t see anything

that looks like mine now nearly 26 makes me wish i never stressed about balding when i was 20 and just enjoyed life.. lol

if you have a strong jawline and you have an aggressive alpha personality unironically buz cutt lift and get a little sun
if you have androgynous face and your personality is fuckboy jump on fin will lower ur test a bit but will go with your fuckboy style either way they will probably find a cure for it within the next 5 years and most def in the next 20

yikes, that is aggressively embarrassing

>yikes
You have to go back.

NONONONONO fucking fuck fuck fuck my only hope is being 215lbs lean as fuck

Attached: DA13C5F6-4E09-408B-85FA-8AA701ECAAF8.jpg (3088x2320, 901K)

Every time I see a balding fag, they also have shit skin and look much older. I guess shit genes come in a pack.

I’m 23, what’s wrong with my skin exactly? I actually have some fucked skin issues like eczema and then I avoid the sun like a vampire because of a mole condition. Any recommendations on what to do to better care for it?

There's actually a good chance you're not balding. Everyone's hairline changes when they become a full adult, google mature hairline my nigga

>I don’t see anything
that's the point

Well I want my adolescence hairline back, it helped my average face look better

>Any recommendations on what to do to better care for it?
HGH

I’ll need to look into it but I know I can get underground hgh for fairly cheap compared to the prescription price. But then I may as well use gear which probably will make me go bald

Then you can in the meantime apply aloe vera leaves on your skin. It helps wounds heal faster and makes your skin glow. Might get rid of the eczema as well.

good point, I think all the baldies should try taking collagen in addition to any other baldness remedies. no one mentions that in these threads ever and you should know its the main ingredient of many hair, skin and nails vitamins.

look up viviscal for example.

But what about the wound she left on my heart? Will aloe vera help heal that? Will it, user?

Well there's no getting it back, so just accept it. That kind of hairline can look good anyways, see pic related

You just need to style it in a way that looks good, the chad embrace

Attached: based_mel.jpg (220x303, 17K)

You could go to a shrink but I doubt it will help. Only your own willpower matters in the end.

Doesn't look good.

It really do be like that, i'm bald since my 19, just have tiny bits of hair on the top and i've been shaving ever since don't really know how it affected me since i can't live in an alternate reality where i have hair

You forgot the fact mel gibson is 10/10

Nigga if you're really 19 you need to start moisturizing or something. Browlines like that are for people 50+

Also 19 here. Been loosing hair everyday since I'm 17. What can I do about my skin? I look old af and it's constantly dry, only time it's not is when I use an aloe vera face moisturizer. That's not normal right?

Attached: 20190208_174820.jpg (1536x2048, 1008K)

You're not supposed to get forehead wrinkles until you're 40 or something. Sorry but it has ended for you.

Listen "young man" i give you what i know:
1 Nopoo (its not a meme)
2 Massage your scalp
3 get a fucking haircut
4 minoxidil
5 suicide

Fuck, why are some of you aging horribly? Does anybody know how to slow wrinkle development? Retin-A? I don't want to end up like you.

Based.

and i forget one : ICE COLD SHOWERS on your scaple (non negociable)

Attached: 1538309698456.jpg (1028x1016, 324K)

To slow wrinkle development you need to be using actual face wash, not just using body wash on your face. Also regularly moisturise and exfoliate once a week

Also try to avoid stress, and don't smoke

Why?

Thank you.

the massage of your scalpe will irigate the blood vessels and help your hair.
The cold shower is the ultimate RED PILL because it the same effect as the massage + it tighten your hair folicul

Attached: 1549208002863.jpg (1282x716, 243K)

Will research more into cold showers, thanks.

>mfw 25 and people think I'm 18

Attached: 58F07392AC774CEAA4F071F216F74446.png (470x541, 516K)

yeah so your baldness is probably a result of a vitamin D deficiency since vitamin D regulates gene expression for around 200 more genes so you might even have the gene for baldness and the deficiency turned it on so to say

>19
>receding
>wrinkles

That forehead needs saving man, do something

I have it much worse pal and I'm the same age as you
I can hide it tho for now

Attached: 20190208_223302.jpg (1594x1594, 1M)

>cold showers
>decalcification of blood
>massages
>peppermint oil after cold shower
>nofap (possibly)
optional - scalp kegels while rubbing fingernails together

Attached: a0021ebebacbe2af9e4dfbe042944438d638713230c08613bb2c00145116568c.jpg (550x733, 142K)

Diffusal hairloss. This is easy

Finasteride and minixodil will cure you within 6 months

Will definitely try minox but finasteride at that age is overkill
Also is it safe to use creatine?

Ya hold off on finasteride for now as a teen. Min for sure maybe some topical dht blockers at low dose?

Creating is shown to accelerate hair loss so I’m told. I stopped that shit whether it’s true or not.

>balding gracefully only works if you can grow a beard
>have a patchy weak ass beard.

You can bald gracefully clean shaven, pic related

Attached: jamesbond.jpg (263x350, 9K)

No, you must be at least 8/10.