Antiestrogen food

Hi there,

as we leave in times where we are bombarded with estrogens from our food, packing, cleaning and hygiene chem, share your natural antiestrogen food and supplements.

My picks:
Cruciferous vegetables - broccoli

Attached: kapustne.jpg (331x152, 14K)

Red meat is a good start. Eggs, with cholesterol, the building block of testosterone. Avoid the vegan diet, in particular anything onions based. While some vegans claim that the phytoestrogens do not directly act as estrogens, this is not a risk I would take. Further, avoid plastics as much as possible.

Not onions, *onions based. Autocorrect is wild today.

Ok forgot. The Jow Forums onions is corrected from s*0*y

Thanks, I forgot to mention eggs.
M GFs parents have chickens, natural onions-free fed, so i have a good free supply of that.

*S*0*y, ffs.

Why does it even do that?

mods are memers

onions onions

Wtf. I just tried it. Why are people not pissed about this. They're changing the essence of the message and messing with nutrition understanding. Is this a pro-estrogen conspiracy?

You do realize men need estrogen right?
You're going to feel a lot worse with low estrogen than with high estrogen.

Every study ever conducted data that phytoestrogens do not effect T.
Vegans have higher test.
When will carniecucks learn?

Attached: PIG-HOOKS.jpg (599x390, 35K)

>Vegans have higher test.
Only the women

vegan women have both their tests higher

>Red meat.
It is but make sure it's not bargain bin garbage, same with eggs. A lot of animals in those high intensity agri-monocultures are so pumped full of anti-biotics and fed onions outright that you may as well eat birth control.

Don't get me wrong, I'm all for red meat and eggs, I'm just warning bros to check where their food is coming from.

This has been going on since onions brah got his estrogen reduced significantly from saying one whole onions a day for 30 days.

Wtf eating and saying got word filtered too?!?

First day on Jow Forums?

Are you serious with all this nonsense?
You ”avoiding” plastic or eating some broccoli has as much of an effect on your testosterone health as people who go on ”anti cancer” diets
If you want a test boost/ estrogen blockeryou buy Trenbolone and 6-oxo

>trenbolone and 6-oxo

now let's hear something from someone who is not retarded

Actual on1ons reduces my estrogen a fair ammount.

I am unsure about how to feel that my impact on Jow Forums was a word filter rather than the uptake of on1ions.

Attached: Screenshot_20180412-221412.png (1080x1920, 981K)

>avoid plastics as much as possible
Everything that comes in contact with it, or just heated up?
Is drinking tap water out of plastic cups okay? What about food stored in plastic containers if it hasnt been heated yet (like you can take it out and put it on a glass or metal bowl

vegetables aren't very interesting as food source.

I'm on Ashwaganda as anti estro medicine, I'm fucking pumped from good hormone balance now, since I also take a vitamin D supplement.

Eat raw milk, fermented products, pasture meats, etc. that's how you go anti estro fag.

I think its to say that onions reduces test very minimally, like 1% and its not enough dose usually (basedbean oil or onions lecthin is included in most processed food, but you eat like 0.0001grams of it),to impact it much, and any T offset can be corrected with eating a bit of an onion that will raise your test by like 1% anyway

What a surprise. The red meat shills are new fags.