How do I make real friends? I'm talking comrades, the kind you might make when ur fighting in Afghanistan...

How do I make real friends? I'm talking comrades, the kind you might make when ur fighting in Afghanistan. I don't want to make friends with another one of the dummies in my uni that just like to smoke weed and watch Netflix, I want, no I need comrades. Tell me how you found yours, I'll buy you a beer.

Attached: 1548554517522.jpg (1080x1080, 135K)

>the kind you might make when ur fighting in Afghanistan
You answered your own question.

I'm not fighting for the ultrajew.

today's society is too safe and deprived of any excitement. You need to find someone with a slight sense of adventure and do shit with him.

So do literally anything else that requires hard work in a team environment you sheltered fuck.

Met mine in gym. We got along because we both liked dumb shit like memes and lifting, but we also talk about politics, philosophy and many other interesting stuff that I could never talk about with other people without making an embarrassment out of myself because I’m autistic as hell. He never made fun of me for any of it, and accepts my retarded self. He’s an ex convict who’s got interesting stories behind him, (currently writing his book) and is psychotic but he’s a fun dude to hang out with. It’s been 5 yrs since I met the guy.

So join some Islamic miltant group who fight against the Jew.

Be real to people

I do boxing you cunt. All of them are just druggies who act tough but get their asses beat when we spar. They're not real men

I'm real to people, but people are basically animals around me. I live in Toronto where gang culture is the shit

All of my good friends have either been around since elementary school (I’m 33) or I met them through the car scene because I used to hold meets at my shop.

Fuck boys I need an answer, help a fitizen in need

Bump

Autism

Go back to Jow Forums. The world isn't a LARP.

>Go back to Jow Forums. The world isn't a LARP.
t. Someone that lives life lonely and wants to kill themselves on a daily basis

You go to a shit boxing gym, mate. Go find one in the middle of the hood.

Attached: 1273226.jpg (600x900, 105K)

Just find somebody who will suffer with you. Builds true friendship. Gym honestly isn’t a bad place to make friends.

But what if I can't find any real people in the gym? Are there any places I can go that attract honorable people who like to work hard?

If you are still living in downtown toronto or anywhere that you can see the cn tower you should leave. Also get a hobby that isnt populated with shitty people.

t. Fellow toronto fag

I only really have one friend, my wife.
Work from home = no colleagues to talk shit with.
Don't usually bother talking to people unless I have a reason = no friends.
For the most part I'm either not interested in talking to people on a regular basis, or they've "been busy" enough I've stopped bothering.
It's not so bad, the Internet is good when you need a social fix

The only girls I've ever met in Toronto are whores. And one Muslim chick that I fell in love with, she was Uber conservative.

Blue collar work?

Blue collar work I feel only harbors resentful guys. I worked it a lot

Bumparoo motherfuckers I need answers