Will 400mg ibuprofen before workout every day fuck my liver in the long run...

will 400mg ibuprofen before workout every day fuck my liver in the long run? or is the dosage too small to cause serious damage?

Attached: 267658011_0_640x640.jpg (640x640, 70K)

Other urls found in this thread:

pnas.org/content/115/4/E715
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

yes, itll fuck with a lot of other things, shits basically poison, dont take it retard

Why?

Probably not if that’s the ONLY thing you do that’s not good for your liver. But why would you need it every single day forever?

maximum performance every day

if you're gonna do this retarded shit at least take it with food, ibuprofen on an empty stomach is a bad idea.

ibuprofen bad for your balls nigga, why the fuck you even need to take so often?

how bad is it? i just woke up tonight because of toothpain and took 1600mg over 30min before the pain stopped and i could fall asleep again. it was in the middle of the night and my stomach was empty. i sipped water with it.

It fucks with your kidneys more than your liver. If you're taking it daily for a couple months I wouldn't worry. In the long run it won't help that much though

Anti-inflammatories stop you from gaining as much muscle. Just Google it.

Ibuprofen does nothing to your liver unless you take way too much. Acetaminophen however will fuck You.
>t. Medfag

>virgin ibuprofen vs Chad paracetamol

pnas.org/content/115/4/E715
OP YOU RETARD
IBUPROFEN REDUCES YOUR TESTICLE SIZE AND TESOSTERONE LEVELS BY 20%! That's a lot. Seriously, it's not something you should use every day

couple times its fine, but everyday it will fuck you up like basically any other pill

Pain inhibitors also reduce protein synthesis. Your body needs to feel and register the pain and soreness to properly build itself back up stronger. Google it.

You shouldn't use any medication unless you're seriously ill, retard. I'm currently ill and take 200mg ibuprofen when I get serious headache.

Burden of proof gayboy I'm not googling shit

Fuck. I take about 500mg of acetaminophen before every workout because of my fucked up back. Gonna have an MRI soon. Pray for me bros.

Yeah, studies are inconclusive at best. Not much proof to be found here.

Bruh take low dose aspirin instead if you're in pain or need a painkiller on the reg

Ibuprofen inhibits COX production and cyclooxygenase (COX) is one of the most important parts of muscle hypertrophy, hence if you take it all the time you are just harming your gains

>200 mg caplets
when will they learn

Unless I've got a very shit headache I stopped taking otc painkillers. Basically all of them fuck gainz.

No, ibuprofen is not toxic for your liver. It can cause damage to your stomach and esophagus if you dont swallow it properly, it is however very unlikely. The biggest dagers with ibuprofen is how it interacta with other medications, such as bp meds.

You Will be fine, 400mg is nothing

no. but mabye your Kidneys.

This, and the inflammation is needed for hypertrophy. Consistently taking an anti-inflammatory when you don't have abnormal inflammation will hinder gains

Ibuprofen and any anti inflammatory is counter intuitive to muscle break down and recovery. In other words it's negative gains.

ibuprofen reduces hypertrophy, Google it

Took ibuprofen for a week because of knee pain, had to stop because I got a strong stomach ache

Ibuprofen lowers testosterone, better supplement with roids