PT hate thread

Why are these people who supposedy have some education in fitness always doing retarded shit?

Attached: bad-personal-trainer2.jpg (576x721, 35K)

Following rules leads to stagnation.

If one in 50 retarded ideas proves good it's still a good thing overall.

Plus doing dumb shit is fun.

Because their job is primarily to keep middle-aged women entertained and feeling like they did something. Actual training,as far as their clients are concerned, is repetitive, boring and too hard.

Attached: Sheiko-Analysis.jpg (969x494, 183K)

Only retarded to you, OP.
I bet anything that isn't bench or deadlift is too foreign and complex for you.
Who's the one with the education in fitness again?

Heavy compounds have the largest Benift over isolation exercise. You don’t need meme shit like stability curls/squats or even banded squats. None of that shit will do the following.

Increase bone density
Increase neuro muscular efficiency
Decrease work time in gym
Increase capability to build endurance

The list goes on, get wreckt

Attached: 94711EA9-A0D2-4E6A-B50B-4F9B0AB1C568.jpg (1125x841, 315K)

This. All the PTs in my gym do is make their clients do a few isolation exercises on the machines, pull some bands, and walk on the treadmill. They never break a sweat. Even with male clients, the trainers never take them near the free weights.

Now I know everyone on Jow Forums is a smartguy super genius with a training schedule that is scientifically advanced or whatever. But for the lay person even a quick google search will recommend a strength training routine that’s easy to understand, and, if we’re being honest, not all that different from what you and I do. What personal trainers do is fraud, pure and simple.

Attached: D1A43EC3-1C0F-4BFB-B3F1-B3AC743D3CE7.jpg (472x515, 34K)

>Plus doing dumb shit is fun.

Attached: 13301UNILAD-imageoptim-jackass-3d-buffalo-attack-14-9-10-kc[1].jpg (650x400, 88K)

gotta confuse the muscles.

Fitness at its core isn't marketable to the masses. If a trainer can work a client in a way which appeals and motivates against their hatred of exercise and hardwork but doesn't actively put them at risk doing something like Crossfit then they're doing well

Exactly. Not everyone wants to “get swole”. But these are the benefits of strength training most elderly or sedentary people need to get out of their limited time in the gym.

I fucking hate pts

One told me to "cheer up" as I was resting in inbeween sets because I had a miserable face at six am.

They have this power thing which ends the moment they step out the gym. This energy of "in here we are gods everyone wants to fuck us" . Come to my mma gym on your off day and we'll see about that

They're all on gear anyway

The PT in my gym is an epitome of "roiding for this", balding 5'10" dude with average by CBT standarts body but terrifying acne on his back and arms.

Eww he got the dirty roid zits, tell me user have you ever seen this guy start oozeing hile at the gym

This image literally makes me scared. How the fuck is this considered safe or OK in any way. Please tell me it's somehow shopped because I just can't imagine getting off that ball after a set to be safe in any fucking method

I've met a few pts. In general they do it because the layman who pay them want something flashy to feel like they're doing some super secret thing that will lose weight.
However my current gym is pretty small and the pts are good. One's incredibly skinny, football (soccer) coach, and an oly lifter chick. They often do db and bb coaching but with baby weights, and i guess that's ok. The oly lifter chick however tends to coach people who aren't complete noobs, and i've seen her do oly lifts with a basketball player
[spoiler]She's a total bro, i'd love to fuck her, but i feel like she sees me as a kid[/spoiler]

go away reddit

this, we full nigger

I used to be a commercial PT. Actual PTs are awesome, but the majority you see are the 18 year olds at LA fitness who barely got a rushed certification after high school.

Like other user said, most of the clients are lazy fat fucks who get bored easy. They typically don’t eat properly at all so you have to torture them for them to actually get a hint of dedication. That and some do it solely for entertainment and friendship, people pay 50 bucks a half hour just to do fun things and talk. If you don’t do dumb, fun shit and entertain they don’t come back, and you don’t make money. Half my clients were those people, but I never did anything blatantly dangerous like OP pic

>they’re all on gear
In my travels half are DYELs Skellies and the other half are fatties. Only ran into ones on gear once I went to an actual bodybuilding gym

Same, there all cardio bunnies or skinnyfat dudes on a powertrip.

>deadlifting lmao2pl8
>pt with client sees me
>tells client "let me show you how to deadlift the /real/ way
>does 1pl8 hexbar deadlifts
>SHOOO exhale on every rep

Attached: 0cijots2st921.png (293x448, 299K)

based and purplepilled