I can't lose weight

I can't lose weight.
There. I said it.
No, I don't mean that it is physically impossible but mentally, my brain just forces me to eat and cravings get bad especially when I'm on my period

Still, I want to be chubby and fit, being chubby doesnt mean you cant be fit.

Best workouts for chubby babes?

Attached: C-IilVWU0AIEUmY.jpg (400x445, 34K)

>being chubby doesn’t mean you can’t be fit

Yes it does. If you want to be around people that think like this then fuck off to tumblr.

What? Some bodybuilders are strongfat, please. Mansplainin is annoying as it is but even more so if its factually incorrect

thank u, next!

>chubby
you meant fat, you retarded slob
fuck off fat fuck

Nice baitpost op. Train your mind better.
I bet you cant even force yourself to get up at 5am and go for a jog every day for a month.
If this isn't bait, then force yourself to drink 1.5L if water and eat 5 bannanas before you can have a meal.
Bet you wont want to eat afterwards.

sure, my BMI is still in the healthy weight range you mysoginistical asshole

hmm i heard about the banana trick? whats special about bananas? might try that

I just want to lose weight without eating less, im fine with eating weird things like bananas but i dont want to go into starvation mode

>I just want to lose weight without eating less, im fine with eating weird things like bananas but i dont want to go into starvation mode
wew. is this shitpost or retardpost?

if you really want to lose weight, replace to 5 bananas with 5 apples before every meal.

BRO (only work you seem to understand) if you googled someone like freelee the banana girl youd know its possible. she lost a lot of weight and she says she eats dozens of bananas every day. up to 4000 calories in bananas and she still loses weight

seems there are more factors to that?

also never heard that about apples... apples supposed be good for your teeth tho

>all these (You)'s for obvious bait
Wew

Attached: Bait4.jpg (627x626, 28K)

>8 replies
>6 posters

Attached: 1472911835909.png (800x600, 91K)

You're a woman so you're not going to look in the least bit good if you're builtfat, men are able to build enough muscle to be able to get away with a little chub since they will have big arms, chest and back muscles. You have however won't at least natty.

lol you dont know how my proportions are. my fat barely goes into my stomach, its in my boobs, thighs and ass.. anything else? just want tips no judgement

I'm on a caloric deficit, my fat is visibly going away and I'm growing muscle at a decent rate, but my weight is stuck in the same position. Fuck if I know what's going on. But hey, I saw my abs for the first time this week.

Weak minded. Your soul is sick, very sick. See you in hell.

not everybody believes in your stupid hell and heaven fanfic

TITS OR GTFO FAGGOT

Attached: 57D27152-343F-4114-99D4-3634742CB61C.png (350x350, 147K)

OP is hideous

Attached: Fat_ugly_girl.jpg (419x522, 36K)

Nor do I. But you're already in hell.

thank u, next!

They’re strong. They’re not “fit”. It’s not healthy. Jordan Feiganbaum deadlifts seven fucking plates and he has visible abs. You don’t need to be a fatass to be strong.

it seems you dont have normal bodydysmorphia like normal women and /f/ags; just do what is fun to you or set proper goals

Bananas are high volume low calorie density. Plus with a lot of water you'll just not be as hungry.

Here's an exercise, it's not physical but mental:

Stop stuffing your face and pretending you have no self control, there, I replied.

Next would be stopping with eating like a pig.

thank you, i want to lift but i dont want to damage my back or my knees

Post pictures of chubby fit people

You posted a pic of a person who is literally on all the drugs and does nothing, but dance and suck cock on the side. You righteously can't lose weight?

Besides that point, chubby is fat and cardio is what you need to do. Get your heart rate up and keep it up twenty minutes at a time. When you feel like eating junk, just eat something healthy before the junk so you don't eat that much junk. Food diary will make you actual hate your shitty food choices. You can get low plastic weights and do reps above 20 for cardio. Don't have to lift heavy to be fit.

Start with swimming, do a light home routine ( push up, pull up, body weight squat etc ) for a few months then keep upping the weight and start lifting.

Small steps together make a large leap eventually.

You're just too obviously baiting, lad. Delete thread and be subtle next time.

>I can't lose weight.
>my brain just forces me to eat
>Still, I want to be chubby
>being chubby doesnt mean you cant be fit.

This is why fatties are not considered human. You truly deserve all the hate you get.

Listen here little baby. You're gonna get a lot of hurtful and degrading comments, but that ain't what I'm about. Let me just say, you are perfect the way you are. You hear me sugar? PERFECT. Don't ever change. You deserve anything and everything you want. Stay safe for me, baby girl. >mfw thinking of you hurting

>mfw thinking of you hurting

Attached: 1548871439917.png (632x650, 99K)

THERE HE IS

Fix your pasta man, the "mfw thinking of you hurting" is copied twice.

>thank u, next!
kys

>my brain just forces me to eat

Attached: 1543900447819.jpg (400x462, 26K)

>4000 calories a day
>losing weight

Attached: 4859806F-BA8A-4455-8FA2-720EC28942B2.jpg (825x588, 68K)

BEGONE, THOT

Attached: 901A8AEE-A5B8-4B26-9C50-C60C9275165E.jpg (112x125, 2K)

I know this is bait but I'll bite here. Since you refuse to diet I would say get a bike and ride it every weekday for at least 1- 2 hours. For workout try squats, hip thrusts, plus crunches + hyperextensions on a Swiss ball 2x per week. And lateral pull down machine, push ups 1x per week. Intensity and amount is up to you. Change your diet to mostly meat and stop drinking sugary drinks and you should be ok unless you eat like a pig.

See if you're going to try to larp as a woman then put some effort into it, this isn't funny.