Is this achievable natty?

Is this achievable natty?

Attached: 1462832026587.png (749x571, 547K)

A Jogger killed a mountain lion with his bare hands last week so yeah.

no, fuck off furfag

mountain lion =/= leopard

not even comparable? how so?

Did Tarzan eat meat? If he was raised by Gorillas and strictly ate what they ate thereā€™d be no way he built that much muscle.

Leopards are bigger, meaner, faster, and have a way stronger bite force

>Fictional character
Nah m80 he munched on unicorn bollocks three times a day

Gorillas can eat meat, they just prefer not too. Chimps eat meat plenty though, so maybe he ate like a chimp

if a Puma was a 7 a leopard would be a 8.5 and a jaguar a 10
it's plenty achievable

bazinga

Attached: Screen Shot 2019-02-08 at 16.54.40.png (1027x1184, 538K)

damn guess i got pumas and leaopards mixed up
Jaquar is still the strongest smaller cat though
hard to believe cougars get almost 8 feet long
half of it's the tail though

Lol ya'll need to read the book. The moral of the story is wildly changed by Disney in the movie. The movie basically implies man is bad and should be one with nature like Tarzan. The book civilized Tarzan at the end, he goes back to England and assumes his inheritance because he's been enlightened by the rationality and civility of Jane and Co.

Tarzan in the book regularly kills niggers who he sees as sub human because they're cannibals. He also doesn't kill lions hand to hand because he's not retarded, he just sneaks up on them, drops a noose, and strangles them. He also had the shit beaten out of him multiple times by gorillas because... ya know... they're gorillas. But he does choke one out with a full-Nelson while holding on for dear life.

>31kg max
I thought snatching the leopard was impressive at first

A Jogger killed a mountain lion with his bare hands last week so yeah.
>doing cardio
d y e l
y
e
l

30min 90 max. Google fucks up.

What anime?

Dang nigger, use some punctuation. That run on sentence was like doing cardio.

He kills them cuz they killed his mother. And he replenish his arrows from them. They end up worshipping him tho.

and how did someone who was raised by apes learn how to use rope or make a noose or learn how to kill lions with nooses from trees
or use bow and arrows?

Just curious.
Because actual feral children who are raised by animals are just...fucked forever.

>he doesn't know about vegetarian gains
lmao at your life newfag

>Tarzan in the book regularly kills niggers who he sees as sub human
based

You're right. It's quite a stretch, but in the book he basically slowly learns independently from the gorilla tribe he's a part of. It's be a minute since I read it, but I think when he visits his parent's house he finds a knife and over time he just puts stuff together and it adds up. Also he might've learned stuff from the local tribes he stalked.

But yeah, totally unrealistic. I got the impression from the book that it was due to his superior Victorian intellect and the inherent superiority of man over animal.

That's fucking stupid.
That's not how apes act and that's not how he'd act if he was socialized in an ape society.

I just reread the plot summary on Wikipedia. I think we're both right. It mentioned them killing Kala, but I also distinctly remember Tarzan being disgusted by their cannibalism and some other practices, which is why he continues pranking them.

Bro, it's a fucking fictional book written in 1912. It's like 20000 Leagues Under the Sea or Journey to the Center of the Earth.

>charges at Silverback head on with nothing but his bear hands, superior speed and human ingenuity
Is Tarzan literally /ourguy/?

Attached: 59971-adventure_film-werewolf-darkness-water-aggression-2560x1600.jpg (2560x1600, 1.4M)

>me on the right
OUTTA MY WAY APE FUCKIN SHITS

Attached: Screenshot_20190208-134922_Overchan.jpg (1080x1920, 1.39M)