How into this squat tek

how into this squat tek

Attached: Screen Shot 2019-02-08 at 3.29.19 AM.png (549x518, 417K)

SS+GOMAD

Looking at this picture hurts my knees.

>casually do it as child with no problem
>never stop

you're trolling right? you cant do that?

It's mostly ankle and ham mobility. Shift your weight forward

Biggest guy at my gym squats 180 kilos, going this low. Is that normal?

I’m 6ft 195 and I can do this and use it pretty often. I worked landscaping for a good bit and most the time you’re working on the ground pulling weeds or planting. A lot of flexibility in the ankles is key.

Go to a real gym.

No he is very strong.

I can do it, but it hurts my calves to do, since I'm constantly pulling myself forwards to keep from falling backwards.

Well yeah, obviously, I can barely do 120 for reps and for the life of me I can't squat that low. But then again, that guy's a slav.

>tfw slav
>bench more than squat
Guess I'm not a pureblood slav

How big is his ass?
How the fuck do you squat less than your bench in general, let alone as slav. Exploded knees?

>satan wants to know about a mans ass

Who'd ha'd thunk'd?

Big. He's over 2m tall and one of the PTs.

I don't want to know about a man's ass, I wanted him to think of a man's ass, especially one that would definitely be joocy
You are gay now

Nah, I'm good, I just spent an hour perving on my gymfu.

One drop rule, nigger. You gay now

Congratulations nigga, you gay!

Dammit. Well, I guess I am.

Attached: 1548808582309.png (1080x1080, 1.9M)

Hurts my knees too, but it makes my dick feel good. Zendaya is pretty

Be slav and squats this deep will come naturally

I naturally squat like this and can keep my back extended even with my ass at my ankles. Still my weakest lift though.

broscience. Think about it logically. When the hips are below the knees like that, there's no weight isn't being pushed down on the knees. Sheer force on the knees is actually most when you're at a quarter-to-half squat position. Just try it out right now by holding a bodyweight squat position. You feel more strain on your knees trying to hold at a half squat rather than just going all the way down and resting there.

you guys cant do that with your bodyweight? lmao lmao lmao amerifats

it's normal to squat like that, you are an exception if you can't do it
t. slav

Google 3rd world squat

when i first went to the gym i couldn't believe people weren't able to squat like this

You’re too fat if you can’t balance your weight enough to pull off such a simple movement.

This type of squat has to be done from a young age, when the shit in your knees forms it adapts to this if you do it as a kid or if you don’t then it forms like that so it will be super hard to ever do.

CUTE

>Squat like this multiple times per day
>Lowbar half rep in the gym
heheh

Attached: 1502552688577.png (225x255, 48K)

WHO

Ok, what the fuck?
I just tried doing the squat and for the life of me can't get my feet flat on the ground. I have to be on the balls of my feet to squat down that far. And yes, it did hurt my knees. Am I weird or was I trolled?

nvm found it, azrael renee

Not him but I've had knee reconstruction and it hurts

You have shit ankle mobility, and/or tight hips.

one of my knees is fucked up, when i compress it like that, it starts to hurt

>all these fags itt that can't slavsquat
start stretching those hams brah

I can very comfortably squat that low with 1pl8 but I know better than to wink my ass that bad.

Not him, but I had my ankle totally annihilated in a car accident a decade ago and now I can't go low. Mobility exercises don't help.

I can do this easily but I'm also 5'7 and 18 so it's not nearly as impressive lol

tight achilles. Stretch calves and you'll be able. to do it. In the mean time do this-> Squat like OP girl, but with your back next to a wall, so you don't fall back.

I don't think height matters much, I can do it too at 6'5". Short torso/long femurs are limiting factors

Try spreading your feet a bit.

The same happened after i destroyed my ankle playing basketball.
Hope you gain back some flexibility eventually

>all those retards who can't squat like that

are you disabled or something?

Likewise. I find that I can go lower on heavy squats, like on my 1rpm, compared to my bodyweight squats or even working sets. And helps too.

theres nothing impresive about it at any height, most people can do it just like that with no prior training

I can do this but it doesn't feel very stable unless I put my elbows on my knees and let my arms hang forwards

Based squat thot

No, this a perfectly normal response if you're under 6ft.

Image waking up next to her on a Sunday morning, she gives you a kiss and tells you not tho get up, while she is receiving a cup of coffee, breakfast and a paper, haha

So stretching my Achilles, hamstrings and ankles will give me this depth? Anyone have a good stretching routine to go this depth

Just regularly squat

He lower spine would be in a pretty bad powder if that was a weighted squat. But if you want to get in the same position as her, work on ankle flexibility and let your pelvis tilt so your hams can rest on your calves

She's just some slut, there are 3.5 billion others like her
Haha

Imagine you wake up and he’s blowing you and then moves her puss onto your face and starts to grind while you lap up her juices before you guys enjoy a morning snugglefuck, haha it’d be so gross if you just stayed inside her after busting and lay together while you smell her hair haha

Attached: BE6B97FC-1186-4F4C-999D-F6FFA10CF81C.png (1024x576, 8K)

Over 2m...what!? That’s like 99th percentile shit. The question is, how big is his dick?

Until recently I’ve always been able to bench more than my squat. I stopped benching seriously to try an catch my legs up. It’s mostly an issue with balance and flexibility, I think, as I’ve never had trouble with leg press. I took a PE class in college, where they had us get baseline and final strength numbers, and in that test I pressed the whole stack on a Universal machine (indicates 750lb) relatively easily (and yes, the seat was adjusted correctly). Squatting, I had to start out at 1 plate, even though I was at 3 for bench (skipped leg day in HS).

>posts on Jow Forums
>has never done a squat before
the absolute state of this board

Reason you should never take advice from this board, ever.

This is as low as i can go without a bar. Is the key just ankle flexibility or do you need manlet proportions?

Attached: Screenshot_2019-02-08-11-59-45-1.png (887x1188, 988K)

>Screenshot..........png

Lmaoing IRL @ ur ankle dorsiflexion

She looks like a total mutt
girls like Moner are real beauties

genetic

Attached: Kopeykin1.jpg (800x621, 117K)

what about my filename has triggered you user?

tfw

I just wanna know why you took the picture, then screenshot it, and then posted the final product. Hiding that suspicious nose, maybe?

It's just ankle flexibility. I'm 6'1 with long femurs and can sit in it comfortably, the only reason you can't is because your ankles aren't flexible.

is this an epic new maymay? whats wrong with my schnoze

Attached: Screen Shot 2019-02-08 at 12.14.03 PM.png (102x137, 26K)

All right, carry on

lmao get btfo faggot

Come on now don't be that way

You have poor mobility. Practice the slav/vietnamese gambler squat daily to assist in your actual squat form

Wider stance, allow your back to round to bring your torso forward

Looks like a normal European nose, dont get the gestapo guys.

Reclining hero pose gives me a really good ankle and knee stretch. But if you have bad knees you might want to avoid it.

Attached: yg_reclherpose_2.jpg (200x273, 19K)

Forward fold gives the best entire leg stretch imo. especially if you put your fingers under your heels and pull slightly to get yourself in deeper. Just don't go too deep the first time and make sure you are warmed up before stretching.

Attached: Your-Guide-To-A-Perfect-Forward-Fold-.jpg (690x550, 24K)

Is that a Pike Brap?

I'm Slavic and I literally cannot fathom the fact that not everybody is able to do it.

Not even memeing, 100% serious.

how fix slavlad

Oh how i keked good sir. Have a (you).

Attached: 1549113652933.jpg (610x611, 75K)

Neither desu. After making sure all your bones and muscles are fine maybe stretch more often? I don't know desu

Why post if you don't have a clue what you're talking about? It absolutely is ankle mobility

>Why post if you don't have a clue what you're talking about?
He's just trying to fit in man, no need to be harsh. His only real fault was that he admitted he didn't know what he's talking about, if he were to omit that he'd be just like 90% of the people who post on this board.

Attached: 1504550824702.jpg (691x1024, 69K)

genetics and ankle mobility

It’s all ankle flexibility, not really strength. I’ve been doing it since I was a kid and that’s how most people learn to/keep doing it.

Attached: 1549664625775.jpg (4672x2232, 905K)

fucking kek dude

>tfw the braposcope is broken and you have to go back to analog sniffs

Attached: I_should_not_have_saved_this.jpg (1080x1516, 169K)

>body literally a work of art
>god tier art taste
>ruins body with a white girl tattoo

jesus fuck dude

Attached: 1331508338044.jpg (200x225, 50K)

holy shit what

Attached: 1470344296697.jpg (512x812, 76K)

Based and sniffpilled

Attached: mfw.png (1516x882, 1.83M)

Attached: 1535898701760.jpg (226x223, 6K)

fucking unreal

genius

REEE WHY CAN'T I FUCKING SQUAT LIKE THAT

Attached: 1475956685071.jpg (700x500, 52K)

Amerikanski spion detected

I can go all the way down but my lower back curves a lot. Is atg a meme?