I’m a very fit person but no matter what I do, after lunch

I am always bloated.

Photo take after one average sized lunch meal.

I have the finances to eat out 4-5 times a week (casual dining and fine dining) so when I do, I usually always opt for the healthiest options. I drink 2-3 water bottles a day. I don’t run, but I do lunges and squats- however, not using any weights when doing the lunges for now, but soon will incorporate.

Wtf am I doing wrong?!?

Attached: 5FADA617-A070-4B26-B474-78BF73E2DAE1.jpg (750x1334, 179K)

Forgot to mention- drink beer 2-3 times a week. Usually only one or two.

> I don’t run,
What's your cario routine.
Regarding your bloatted issue, it can be multiple issues merged into one, like dringking before eating, or what you're actually eating or a poor stomaco-intestinal biotope or many other things.

You are not a 'very' fit person. You're not particularly bloated, you have a belly because you have about 20% bf which is normal for a woman who doesn't lift or run but does some bodyweight exercises sometimes

Is that another term for “leaky gut”?

L O N D O N
O
N
D
O
N

Trust me, she is considered very fit- is she resides in America. Have you ever stepped into a Walmart lately?

sauce?

turn around I need to see your brapper to actually help you

>reverse image search
>no results
Either OP's larping as his gf or it's a ''she''.

Gf was sort of the same. Unironically, start lifting. You'll have actual muscle mass to give you that "toned" look, and you'll actually use more calories just by nature of having muscle.

As for bloating after a meal, core exercise and squats. Your pelvic floor and abs will help "hold you tight" and mitigate some of the feelings. Also drink more water.

Protip (squeamish anons don't look): heavy squats during your period feel awesome apparently, and take about a day off your cycle because it will force you to sort of push out your lining. Gf loves it

>inb4 mf when u hurting
it's ok to be mildly bloated post-meal, just don't go heavy on carbs if you wanna look your best
insta/fash models with flat bellies eat nothing before photoshoot + photoshop

Finding no images of the same photo on google image search does not render the person in the photo a catfish, and even under the circumstances you found it through reverse image search- who is to say that it’s still not the same person asking?

hey baby girl I have the have to the want with need you? I know you have the need to want to the lift with me andbwith you

This post is about bloating so there’s no need to post an ass pic

Please don't post replies you absolutely disgusting reddit newfag

I fail to see the problem.

>would smash

but if you're always bloated your stomach might not like one constant thing you eat

could be any kind of dairy, maybe even some sort of fruit or veg

if you have the finances to eat out a lot and bloating is causing you that much of a problem, see a doctor and get a referral to nutritionist/dietician

also try a bit more cardio everyday, usually helps me with any bloat feeling

you got a pretty face.

Attached: flcl-fooly_00396082.png (1280x800, 608K)

Yeah. And the really hard core fashion models ones eat zero carbs for a whole week before a photoshoot. (Had a model friend once)

Clean your house

Listen here little baby. You're gonna get a lot of hurtful and degrading comments, but that ain't what I'm about. Let me just say, you are perfect the way you are. You hear me sugar? PERFECT. Don't ever change. You deserve anything and everything you want. Stay safe for me, baby girl.

>mfw thinking of you hurting

Attached: Blank_ad4f6977ce54dfb7527b161745fc5196.png (299x213, 29K)

you could do an elimination diet (6weeks) or get a food allergy test done to see if you have issues with certain foods.

also try taking a prebiotic and probiotic

based Indian fag

Just eat more fiber

your tits are unreal

>Wtf am I doing wrong?!?
No posting pictures with sharpie in pooper

this chick is trying to ruin my lunar new year no fap.

newfag

Why do people still believe in no fap making you look better? LOL JUST LOL.

Let me tell you something my dad told me a long time ago: Quit falling for every myth you hear, son.

When I first started lifting as a kid I didn't know wtf nofap was I just didn't wank for the first 9 months of lifting and god I felt good mentally and physically

Personally not wanking for a short amount of time every so often makes me noggin feel better

Stop taking nude pictures for strangers you massive thot

nofap is so dumb lol

Fuck you nigga