MC confirms browsing Jow Forums

> MC confirms browsing Jow Forums
> has likely seen my CBT and deliriously fantasized about it

Attached: mc.png (229x428, 167K)

>implying its a "she"

Then just add it to the pile of faggots who lurk body threads and jerk off their hormone blocked clitordicks.

This
Why do faggots think traps arent gay?

MC?

>MC opens thread
>3 Trap comments right away
>Closes thread

Attached: 1546909196024.jpg (960x720, 152K)

In fairness women shouldn't spend prolonged periods on Jow Forums. They should come on, see that the female peak is huge tits and ass, then head straight to /ck/ to realize it or Jow Forums if they need some cash for fat transfers.

The fuck is MC? I only know MC Hammer.

murdoch chan you faggot, murdoch murdoch look it up retard

Male Crush

Fuck you boomer, go back to your shite-infested board

this but MC Ride

>see that the female peak is huge tits and ass
this but cute and feminine feet

Mohammed Chowdry, star of Mohammed Mohammed.

(pbuh)

MC is fat IRL. You didn’t see the AMAs?

Attached: 1547102506741m.jpg (835x1024, 83K)

Is there really a picture of her?

It's all about the ratio. I've put together a handy guide.

Attached: sketch-1549637833524.png (1080x1920, 126K)

In order for you to fuck her, you have to have a one big pack six pack, willing to make at least 10 white children, no premarital sex, never masturbated before, never eaten onions willingly or not, never waken up on a saturday afternoon to watch cartoon and eat cereal and 466 other requirements

same reason they are faggots in the first place, intense sexual, violent and/or emotional trauma at an early age sprinkled with at least 2 mental disorders (usually narcissism and some form of depression). the trap meme is just another cope for these broken little homos

In the latest AMA it came out that MM has slept with people before and he kept talking about which girls he found hot. Alongside saying 9/10 right wing conservative virgins don't exist so go for uglier ones. I fully get that the girl should be deferential, but it just came across as her having low self-esteem putting up with that without saying anything to him.

Minecraft

>466 other requirements
you mean 1488 other requirements

They did an ama podcast. MC is female and wHite Nationalist irl.

Wasn't as good as the first. There was less of a party atmosphere, probably due to repetitive questions and less drinking.

Highlights were MM and DM's autistic argument about DM wanting to die of tooth infection at 15 in the wild like humans were meant to, calling for e-thot nudes and the meta-Jow Forums chat.

Otherwise it was lazy "faustian spirit" nonsense, spencer fellating and a lot of self-fellating as well. I like the show for the Jow Forums fun it is but they should he careful that neet hispanic praise doesn't get to their heads.

Put the girls on the right in the clothes the girls on the left are wearing.

the ones on the left have inferiority complexes and bad childhoods

Murdoch Murdoch is zoomer trash, pleb.

>missing the point of the pic that much
Just log off

>Sticks around with a guy whose claim to fame is a bunch of (self-described) faggy and autistic cartoons with a political slant to them
>Low self-esteem

Look I've giggled like a retard at Murdoch Murdoch cartoons as much as the next guy, but this really shouldn't be surprising to you.

>implying
I know what the point is and I don't care. I don't want to see ugly "women" dressed like sluts, I want to see attractive women dressed like sluts.

Based and, of course, redpilled.

They arent together retard she has a different husband

Any evidence?