You can get arrested in Sweden by just looking buffed lmao

You can get arrested in Sweden by just looking buffed lmao

Attached: 1506430686291.jpg (886x642, 147K)

Pure racism by the swedish cuck police

Based slavchad mogging swedish cucklords.

Why is Sweden so pathetic?

Is that him? He just looks like a well-toned, lean guy who works out a couple of times a week.

this article has been proven a fake btw

Police 'mirrin

Looks both real and that it's a reoccurring sort of incident.

Attached: google search results.png (624x730, 166K)

Pretty sure this is a violation of EU law.

Then again, rape as a muslim immigrant is legal in sweden

whatever
sweden still deserves to get nuked

Dark skin, particularly black skin, is a common indicator of criminal intent.

*laughing in American*

Alright, show us

Attached: Ronnie-Coleman-Police-Officer-1[1].jpg (607x471, 50K)

>roiding for that
Sweden is so cucked.

>the virgin nord
>the chad med/slav of the balkans

>prosecutors decided not to pursue
They can do that? Like, nah, we're not gonna pursue these rape charges against Ahmed, we don't want to.

>august 2007
>what is clickbait

Yep, I was charged with a felony (sex with 16 year old girl, 2 days before her 17th birthday, in state where AOC was 17) and DA dropped it. I have no criminal record and work for the government. :)

Huh. Well, I grew up in Russia, what the fuck do I know about how a real judiciary system is supposed to work.

Well I clicked some of those, and there's been Swedish court things about big muscles alone not being grounds for arrest. Ongoing bias against the terminally swole.

Although in some of the articles they really were hoarding a shitload of steroids.

The real question here is how do you even get caught for that.
Don't answer, I don't want to know.

>a forum, a youtube video, and 2 joke news sources parrot the same made up story
Beggin ya...

Yes? Do American prosecutors spend their time prosecuting every proofless bullshit story that someone comes up with?

>parrot the same made up story
Different stories. Years apart.
Some justified with actual steroids findings.

>proofless bullshit story
But in that case there was a record of that cop lady bringing the guy in and forcing him to take a text, along with his officially lodged complaint.

She got into a fight with her mom about something unrelated, neighbor called the cops, I had to explain to them who I was and she told them we were fucking like a retard.

That's a Croatian name right there, slavic genetics and Swedish brainlets L U L

the guy is on steroids btw. they just couldn't convict him nor would it make sense to pick on this guy in particular and leave celebrities etc alone.

That's incredible. She had a fucking Jimmy Neutron Brain Blast on that one.

dra åt helvete

Is this the ultimate mire? Like, this is an official mirin and there's a judiciary record of it.

This is the kind of news that only retards believe. It is proven that certain news are aimed at brainlets.

fake
also using roids is not a crime

Does anyone else want to get really Jow Forums for the sole purpose of entering Sweden to intimidate, seduce, and impregnate their police officers?

Attached: soy guy.jpg (1280x720, 72K)