Shoulder impingement

What can I do?

Attached: shoulder-impingement.png (400x300, 148K)

Start benching with the correct form.

pressing doesn't actually hurt, it's overhead movements and internal rotation

Ibuprofen, not for the pain but for the inflammation. Ice it for like an hour, split up into ten minute increments. No shoulder workouts for a week or two.
This is an inflammatory disorder and you need to manage the mediators of inflammation, do that by not adding more, icing, and using NSAIDs.

I have the same problem, theres no pain but when I do lateral raises my shoulder clicks

Wat do Jow Forums?

stop ohping
start doing exercises to strengthen the shoulder with bands or light weights and work on your mobility
PROPER POSTURE is also very important especially Infront of the pc

t. fucked my shoulder and had a surgery 4 years later

do rehab exercises, work on movility and flexibility for all your body so you shoulder heals and the rest of your body is safer of injury, then start building back up with very ligth weigths and work your way up very slowly

FACEPULLS.
Atleast 4x15 twice a week.

It's what literally cured my impingement. Few years ago it got so Bad it completely froze my shoulder in the night and I had that much pain while waking up I could have cried. 2 weeks ago it flared up again as I did not lift for quite a while and got Bad posture again. 1 week of daily Facepulls and its completely gone again.

Search for omar isuf - Facepulls to get the Best Form vid on it

Upright rows

Nooo ibuprofen will steal your gains!!!!!

Google it i wont find the studies for you.

The idea is that your body needs a little bit of inflamation to stimulate muscle adaptation.

Attached: IMG_4227.jpg (3264x2448, 1.8M)

Do some free hangs from a chin up bar. Just hang and relax. Shoot for a minute a day.

Attached: 819BD67D-5198-4B53-A3D4-7DC8DCF76F22.gif (480x270, 1.09M)

if it always been like that for you then it could be that you have type 3 acromion(almost permanent shoulder impingement) either way go check with an orthopedic

well golly gee which one is it fit?

If I do have that will it interfere with gains? It doesnt cause me any pain or limit my movement, it's just a sound

mine went away after about 3 months of OHPing

What's OHPing? Sorry about this, but I don't know shit about this topic

no it only started a few months ago and has gotten worse

I actually think doing pull-ups might've made it worse, all that overhead movement.

overhead press. I actually don't recommend it since it worsens my impingement. I've stopped doing them altogether

I only had very light impingement but dead hangs felt amazing. Also facepulls.

JESSE!
Get over here you dumb whore... Looks like we found us a new bottom bitch

Attached: JEFFE.jpg (237x213, 5K)

seconding facepulls, that shit was a godsend for my fucked rotator cuff
anyone who lifts should be doing them.

Post good youtube form guide, please

I did it and i felt no difference.
Should i go heavier? I was doing 60lbs

literally just type in 'facepulls' on youtube lol

Finish off your upper body / pull day with a bunch of sets, I do 12+ reps with a weight I can maintain perfect form with. no need to be doing them too heavy

Is he actually Walter White

Facepulls with a light weight

Attached: 1548427349314.jpg (1080x1199, 117K)

No Pain No Gain
LIGHTWEIGHT BABYYYYYYYYYYY

If I’m leaning back in facepulls does that mean the weight is too heavy? Even though it’s only 40lbs?

>overhead movements and internal rotation
rubberbands and ice and heat treatments

I had a shoulder impingement and drank some magic pills that a coworker recommended me. Healed my injury in a day and it costs peanuts.
Next day I checked on google about it and it's used to cure gout. Been using it ever since I fuck something up on my body.

so what the fuck is it called? Don't leave me hanging bro

Actually leaning back is a good thing in my opinion. Facepulls are meant to develop the parts of the shoulder that are lacking, and although you should definitely do some sets without leaning back, do some leaning foreward and backwards as well to get every angle of movement

>rubberband
what does this even mean

I mostly feel this when I go past 90 degrees with machines, but rarely if ever on the actual bench press. I avoid fly like exercises like the plague though. That only made it worse.

How are resistance band face pulls compared to regular?

You can’t get gains if your shoulder hurts you Mongoliod. It’s a temporary thing, it’s not like he’s going to take it until he dies. This is why I hate online lifting retards, they just spam factoids without any regard for context.

i notice that when i rotate and spin my right arm clockwise and my left counter clockwise that my shoulder will click and if i do it a few times my shoulder hurts a bit.

Search for omar isuf - Facepulls on Youtube

No, you need more volume. Do 5x20 with Ligh weight.

Resistance Band Facepulls are better for middle delt activation. Worse for Rotator Cuff work though. You'll feel a huge pump on your side delt with the resistance ones, but the cable ones with outer rotated palms are better for your RC.

Physical therapist works well.