At the gym i work out there is this really hot, fit, bimbo thot

At the gym i work out there is this really hot, fit, bimbo thot.
She is super disciplined and we go roughly at the same time pretty much everyday, around 7:00.
She is super flirty, and uses the most revealing clothing possible everyday.
We've talked before a few times and she is pretty forward and flirty, hugging touching my arm, etc.
Thing is, she is married. I've seen her husband before, she brought him to the gym and he looks like a wreck.
I can't help but feeling like she can't be possibly attracted to him, and she wants something in the side at the gym.
Why else does she dress like a complete thot, is super flirty and touches me, asks for help, asks to share equipment on an empty gym? She asks me to take pic related pictures of us doing these slutty poses for ig all the time.
Should i make a move?

Attached: 448.png (450x377, 345K)

yes faggot

Too much fucking make up, fucked hair dye job, stop falling for thots, they are fucking worthless as fuck, and bad lays

Cope. user dew it.

>
>Should i make a move?
No, op. Have some honor. It will make you a better man.

Shes definitely down for it user, but think of the fallout after

I personally don't hit on anyone at the gym, since if it fucks up it'll be awkward as fuck, and I like the gym I'm at too much to do it

Kill this bitch for haram

It's not cool to fuck a married woman. There are plenty of thots out there.

He ain't the one married. Go get it OP!!

Attached: 1549300822329.png (660x692, 1.05M)

Who says i'm falling for her? I just want to fuck her.
I can't imagine what fallout there would be. She is the thot that dresses like a stripper hitting on other guys, that's on her. I'd still do my workouts pretty normally if things went south.
I'm more "scared" of her pulling this "how dare you, can't i just dress like a hooker at the gym without getting catcalled" bullshit.

Fuck her, take pics and send to husband.

Ancient Chinese wiseman's once say : "If she breathes, she's a thot."

FHRITP.

I'd be tempted as fuck if I were in your position, but as I've gotten older I've realized that pursuing married women you have no intention of dating is just an absolutely terrible idea, apart from being kind of a moral black hole

There's always the chance you just sleep with her and then that's that, but there is the (ime much more likely) chance you get dragged into a very weird and uncomfortable scenario that frequently leaves you thinking "I just wanted to get laid man, I didn't sign up for this"

It's not always weird in the same way either. Sometimes it will be drama with the bf, sometimes it will be outside people stepping in to fuck your life up, sometimes the girl tries to ruin your life if you don't marry her too, but the things they all have in common are that you could have avoided all of the scenarios by not sleeping with the girl, and that they're all generally caused by the girl's utter inability to handle the situation in an intelligent way afterward, even if you do everything perfectly

If you are decent dont do it. Since you know its married you enable her to be shitty person. You wouldnt want her to cheat if she was your wife, dont you?

On the other hands its mainly her responsibility and she has an incredible hot body, even though the bad hair dye and make up puts her down a bit. You prolly would regret it if you wouldnt smash.

Either way its a bad situation where you cant make a decision without cons, just go with what feels natural in the moments you see her

fukken do it bro. follow the D

YOLO it boy.

What you really should do is have him come train with you so he actually is equal to her in looks.

Avoid like the plague, if it seems to good it probably is.
1. She is likely using you to flatter her ego and feel that "she still has it"
2. You do get in there and don't relationship and it makes you current workout situation awkward.
3. You get in there and end up in a relationship with an attention seeking woman who you know cheats.
4. She rejects you and it again makes it uncomfortable.
Ask yourself if you deserve better and whether its smart to let your hormones rule your judgement.
Ask yourself if you are currently investing your time and attention into a mutual negative interaction which is distracting you from getting a much better woman.
Are you tied around her finger a little bit?

She probably feels like her newfound thot body is going to waste on a husband who doesn't know how to handle/appreciate/validate it and/or is terribly insecure about it to the point he won't do something about his own body. Because of this, she's trying to scratch the itch for attention and validation from other men because that's what she sees happening to other thots on IG and thinks it'll make her feel good.

She likely mentally justified everything already and will mentally justify letting you fuck her. Just be prepared to remember this user's post , especially that last part.

I don't get how it's my responsibility to look out for some random dudes marriage, his wife is out here with half her ass out, literally "oomf"ing st touching other guy's body's.
I get that it might lead to subsequent drama, but so far i honestly dn't give a fuck.

>She asks me to take pic related pictures of us doing these slutty poses for ig all the time.

Are you a mirror user ?

Anyone who does this should be shot. I sincerely hope you find someone you love and she cheats on you the same way.

This,
Jesus Christ
This

Have you done this before user?

I'm getting the impression you haven't
The unfaithful gym thot question is is a pretty standard rite of initiation for guys who have made it, so a lot of these guys have experience with this exact scenario. It's why all the guys saying not to do it are giving you long replies while the ones saying "just fuck her bro!" aren't giving any insight, one of these groups has personally done this enough to understand why it's a bad idea

You will likely do it anyway, it's just the way dudes are. It might not even be bad this time, but I guarantee you that if you keep doing it you WILL wind up regretting it enough to never think about it again.

Until you've personally experienced the downside from the action it isn't fully internalized though, so I'm just hoping that when things get shaky you look back on these posts and remember the advice given

Unironically this

Side note, I may be a beta but if I found out you fucked my gf I'd still be coming to your house with a gun. Don't have much to lose at that point.

Tell her that she's a fucking ugly bitch, that you want to stab her to death and play around with her blood.

do it op. you miss 100% of the shots you dont take. dont wife or anything. just a fuck thing

How is this unironic?
How autistic do you have to be to consider this an option?
"Yeah your wife is hitting on me and wearing revealing clothes and interacting all the time, you should come down to the gym and let me teach our to get gainz, so she'd rather fuck you and not be a gym skank"

I'd go to her house afterward

This is probably best advice here, thanks.
I'll keep that in mind.

Well if she says yes, he can fuck her occasionally. If she says no, he can just change the time he goes to the gym.

The beta has a point. Sure he’s a pussy for immediately going to “muh gun,” but the husband could be of the same beta mentality, follow her, see her going home with you, then wait outside to kill you, her, then himself. Again, yeah he’s a bitch for not throwing hands, but there’s not much you’ll be able to do about it.

Really not trying to change my gym times, that i have been doing for over a year now.
Idgaf though, what's the worst that can happen? Angry looks? Whatever man.
I really really doubt she'd tell her husband for any reason.
It's just be a solid hookup.

Based and redpilled.
If it won't be you will be someone else.
Fuck her and save her husband.

Burn in hell you fucking degenerate, and your stupid whore too.

From what she tells me tough, besides being a complete beta, he is also whipped by her.
She told me once that he does her meal preps, and she doesn't work, she's stay at home.
She also said once "oh he must have thrown in all laundry together" or some shit, which means he also does laundry.
To me it just goes to show that this girl walks all over him anyway, and he wouldn't even know anything would be going down.

bring her to the locker room next time and hold her down till youre done with her

thats what thots and holes are for

Cucking guys I don’t know is hot to me, so I would make a move. If she rejects you then who cares you have headphones and can just ignore her, or use the rejection rage as motivation to get bigger.
Her marriage is not your problem.

Become fwb. Enjoy yourself. Make her food when she comes over. Working out leaves her hungry, you can't have that. She will be distracted by your interest in her. Her ass and hips are getting bigger from all the thot squats, right? Take it. Take away the only thing she has of value. Free her poor man.

Attached: pierce_brosnan_photo_amanda_edwards_wireimage_via_getty_images_664330658_cropped.jpg (1023x1200, 242K)

How can so many of you be such awful human beings. I sincerely believe 100% infedelity should be punishable by death. Fuck this disgusting society and fuck all of you.

Yeah the idea of cucking this guy is pretty hot to me too. I also don't think her marriage is not my problem and that guy deserves it for being a cucked wimp.
Don't give a fuck about "her poor man". For all i care if he keeps paying her gym and overall whore lifestyle, better for me.

>Should i make a move?
No. Trust me, no pussy is worth taking it from another man. Do you know what kind of complications it can lead to?

As the old saying goes
Eatin aint cheatin

>I really really doubt she'd tell her husband for any reason.
Looks like you don't know women at all

Most of the school shooters are betas who snapped

Don't be that guy who goes after another man's wive

This is the result of cosmopolitanism where brotherhood has lost all meaning and there is no unifying good to live for.

This board is pure cancer.

Based good hearted user. I agree with you. These guys are horrible ugly people inside who are guided by their dicks. They think nothing of what comes as a result.

Enjoy the decay you degenerates. Do not cry when we march you to the work camps.

Don’t care if it’s trumps wife, if a girl physically touches me I’m going to escalate and ask her out. Literally just ask her if she wants to get a drink or chill. If she says no move on, not saying you have to chase her, but just put it out there that you’d dick her. Nobody will give you shit for asking a girl out if she flirts with you

>This board is pure cancer.
OP is a faggot, at least half of anons ITT are against that stupid move

Not to mention if OP doesn't have MORE money or a better life than the one she has currently she'll NEVER leave what she has.

To get a women to 'cheat," or leave the man she needs to know and see tangible reasons to "upgrade."Right now all she's doing is making sure she can still get guys to fawn over here while hiding behind
>silly boys i'm married but go ahead and lust for me

>Implying you've ever slept with a gym thot

And that soft 6 who "goes to the gym" you brought home from a bar last weekend doesn't count

The pervading culture of this board is pretty negative desu . Thots should be disregarded, but he betas are so thirsty they will participate in furher destruction of society. The time for a reboot is nigh.

Going to bars is degenerate

You keep implying that this is a long-term decision. I never said that. This is a hookup.
Why do you fucking faggots ideologize everything, like every move someone makes has world-structuring implications?
It sounds like you're fucking virgin losers living in a cave thinking "oh the world is like it is today because people have sex".
It's a fucking hookup. That's all.

Dating gym thots is degenerate.

Based. Use your church or the League to find suitable mates

brosnanpilled

Attached: 1549015354557.png (1000x1132, 1.86M)

>Dating
No one is saying to date them you cuck. This purely a pump and dump.
I don’t know if he deserves it, but cucking him is just a display of power that would get me off. I took your wife, deal with it.
>brotherhood
I owe you nothing, and I expect nothing from you. You’re going to die alone, as will I. Do what makes you happy, and if that’s to wish for brotherhood and not fuck a girl that’s throwing herself at you; so be it. I’ll raw dawg and cream pie her on your behalf.

>brotherhood
These fucking idiots thinking anyone owes anyone anything because they exist and also have a penis.

It's the main reason the board sucks, improve yourself to have your pick of girl and establish dominance, but being a fucking weasel stealing other's women just makes you a disgusting person and not someone to be respected in the slightest.

This is the exact mindset that destroys society and that democracy employs. You can't just take this greedy approach where you actively hurt society for minor personal gain. Not only is it completely morally reprehensible, it's also fucking stupid and never works for very long. What happens when your older and want love or a child to pass down your legacy? You can't because you fucked yourself up and essentially took whatever scraps there are and destroyed them.

"hookups" are degenerate and empty. Sex will only ever really feel good when you're fucking someone you care about and not just using each other for a temporary release that will fade immediately.

>At the gym i work out there is this really hot, fit, bimbo thot.
>She is super disciplined and we go roughly at the same time pretty much everyday, around 7:00.
>Should i make a move?
Remove the retarded shit and your answer is pretty clear. Don't shit where you eat.

>destroys society
I’m a sociopath and I don’t care. Uphold yourself if you want, but I have none beyond doing things that make me happy and not doing things that don’t.
>older and want love
Late 20s, I know what I want, it’s to fuck a bunch and die alone
>or a child
I’d never willingly bring a child into this world.
I don’t think you fully understand, I don’t care about you, or anyone else. I’m here for me and myself alone.

This. Thank fucking god someone isn't a degenerate.

Nigga wtf you talking about
>stealing other's women
I'm not stealing shit. She's married to someone else, i have no responsibility towards that relationship. I don't even give a fuck about her, and i doubt she does about me and i could care less if she did or didn't this WOULD BE a fucking hookup and that's all.
>the fate of humanity depends on you not having sex when it suits you
Gtfo of your christian high horse, no1 gives a fuck about the lie you made up to explain why you're not enjoying your life.
>What happens when your older and want love or a child?
I guess i will get love and a child you fucking moron, how does hooking up with someone stops you from achieving these things?
You're embarrassing yourself and sounding like a 15 yo virgin who thinks you need to be a monk to have your perfect 1950's family lifestyle.

So what was the whole point of this thread? You already answered your own question. You're degenerate low IQ loser, just go stick your dick in anyone you want and stop wasting our time

u mad?

Pushing "Don't have families, have sex with loose women, children are bad" to the normies.
That's all.

It's part of an entire concerted effort by a small cabal.

Throw her the bone. Be indirect not to spook her off and give her some face saving exit room as she's married. Not your relationship, not your concern.

If she rejects you, keep going to the gym and don't be her orbiter.. ignore and pump iron.

The whole point wasn't to get into a moral discussion about if it's something correct or not to do.
It was to ask the opinion of others who may have been in similar situations to see if i'm assessing the information correctly, and that given these signs if making a move would work out.
Let me put it into simpler terms that even your extra-chromosomed brain can grasp:
Given all the signs she is giving off, would you think if i made a move the thot would fall for it?

Nah, just keep beta cringing until she moves on

based

Yes.

This, OP is a faggot

Based.

>definitely down for it
>t virgins

Plenty of women just do it for attention and won’t actually sleep with you, especially married women. Go ahead and try user, just don’t be surprised if she turns you down.

Keep coping, do not try to tell me you are sorry when we are loading you up on thr transports

Enjoy the empty meaningless dopamine fuelled life. There will be no forgiveness

Fair enough, i will literally not think twice before lining ppl like u up against a cinderblock wall

Wouldnt be surprised if you are a jew desu

t. Zionist brainwashing complete

OP is either fully indoctrinated into cosmopolitan post post modernism or is literally a high level IDF psychwarfare operative in tel aviv

Im not joking, when i come to power there is going to be a literal reckoning

Kek you fucking loser even if your stupid ideology ever took hold of anything you'd be the lowest level janitor in a facility somewhere and you know it.
The thing is. It won't. You'll always delirate on stupid internet forums because your life is shit and you lost.

> hey guys haha this girl is flirting with me, should I HaVe SeX WiTh HeR! ??

You're either the biggest loser ever or attention whoring on a Japanese denim enthusiast board which makes you also the biggest loser ever

If you were actually a sociopath you would have just tried to fuck her because you clearly want to fuck her, you're just some beta cuck who's so excited a FIT GIRL gave you attention you had to tell your e-buddies

Pathetic
I'm not even going to start in on how whack you are for trying to fuck a married girl because your brain is definitely too small to understand the concept of social externalities or how they would impact you

>fuking bimbo thots

enjoy your hpv for the rest of your life user

Attached: 1546136964811.jpg (584x657, 231K)

Nuh uh. I am the next hitler

We'll make it, user

man, imagine being so thirsty that you'd be willing to fuck a married woman? Like, is this the kind of company you want to keep? Is this the only lady you can get to lay you? If you've got any self respect, tell her to fuck off and deal with her problems.

undoubtedly she's looking for something on the side. undoubtedly from her boldness she has done this many, many times already. it's up to you, just don't think you're anything special.

>I’m a sociopath
>I don’t care about you, or anyone else. I’m here for me and myself alone.
>Make a thread to ask internet friends if he should sleep with a mom who looked at him once.
okay buddy, I think it's time to go to bed