/sig/ - self improvement general

What did you tell yourself about you today? Did it make you feel better or worse?

Basic Recommendations:
>Have a productivity Framework that is flexible. A mindset that gets you going.
>Use a calendar, like google calendar. Hours and shit for things YOU WILL DO.
>Learn to focus.
>Meditate.
>Do routines for things you should do periodically/daily, this should cover daily things or weekly chores such as laundry, cleaning, shopping.
>Identify and Eliminate conflicts within yourself.
>Focus on identifying the time wasters in your life and eliminate them.
>Focus on the essentials. If you try to do everything at once you’ll burnout. Little by little.

Resources:
>web.archive.org/web/20161029073323/http://www.arcitea.com:80/ - Good all around for self development (Original site died)
>www.bakadesuyo.com/blog/ - Good blog for self development
>www.habitrpg.com - Great tool for self development, see the chapter on it

Framework
>youtu.be/b-a1jXgAsQI
>youtu.be/3Ao7rZ8-HWo
>youtu.be/iG9CE55wbtY

Motivation
>youtu.be/ZtMm0swu5i8
>youtu.be/WxOFvpplvAM
>youtu.be/ix4xSzkqwhk

God damn subject line....

Attached: 1549462624053.jpg (1763x2034, 952K)

Other urls found in this thread:

dropfile.nl/f/ruR
dropfile.nl/f/nhP
dropfile.nl/f/wpw6
psychcentral.com/lib/an-overview-of-dialectical-behavior-therapy/
youtube.com/watch?v=Oo9buo9Mtos
youtube.com/watch?v=_HEnohs6yYw
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Highly recommended reading:

dropfile.nl/f/ruR - Tantra Illuminated
dropfile.nl/f/nhP - Recognition Sutras
dropfile.nl/f/wpw6 - How to win friends and influence people

Attached: sriyantri.png (556x551, 340K)

Got more info on the first two?

I need to rage here for second.

Missed my last rep on the last set of bench (5x5 for 145) on Monday and toady missed my PR attempt of 155 for 5. Only got 3. WHHHHYYYYY WHAT THE FUCK DID I DO TO DESERVE THIS WHY DID GOD MAKE ME SO WEAK FUCKJKOFJKONDSFJKSDFKLJSDKLSDKLSDKL
FUCK I WANT TO DIE.

i left the gym in shame today........what is the point

Attached: 1548526816782s.jpg (125x93, 2K)

It’s a temporary setback. Reassess your sleep and nutrition - and try again at 145. If you feel comfortable doing greater reps at the same number of sets, I would recommend it - 155 would be not far off.

YOU TOUCHED YOURSELF LAST NIGHT!

The first one covers both general history on Tantric philosophy and the very basics of it. You could also just read about Dialectic Behavioral Therapy ( psychcentral.com/lib/an-overview-of-dialectical-behavior-therapy/ ) to get the gist of it, but going straight to the source can give up a bit deeper insight. Also, the book does answer a lot of the ( philosophical ) arguments you might get against things taught in DBT. Recognition Sutras goes even deeper.

It's very much about discovering the your real self, understanding it and being at ease with yourself. It's about self-honesty. It's about getting rid of the conditioned mind that holds you back. It's about awareness.
It's somewhat muddled with spirituality but I honestly get the feeling that they added that layer to the philosophy just so that they could "sell it" easier to the highly deity-focused Indians. In the end the spirituality aspect doesn't really matter that much, it's all about the very real psychological impact.

Does anyone have tips on waking up in the morning? I used to hop out of bed and just start my day but now I just putz around and play games on my phone for 30 minutes before I decide that I need to eat breakfast. I could easily get a solid 30 mins back in my day but I can't seem to convince myself to power through my grogginess
Also I have no morning routine aside from "shower eventually, workout sometime, and eat breakfast whenever"

TY /sig for making my body into a greek god

a good friend is now an enemy i won over his ex who dumped him & he still cry over 2 weeks ago tonight im gonna fuck her record it then send it to him & parade her all all over in hope he kill himself not really into her but fuck that faggot

without u sig i would've killed him & gone to jail

Attached: hgg.jpg (225x225, 7K)

Attached: Charnell.jpg (480x640, 62K)

stop being so edgy and maybe do something that actually matters instead of petty revenge

you mean try 145 at 5x5 or 145 at 1x5?
I SWEAR TO GOD I DIDNT, THIS IS MY 7TH DAY ON NOFAP, MY TEST WAS SUPPOSED TO PEAK TODAY AND STILL FAILED AHHHHHHHHH

>petty revenge

you know how good this is feeling seeing everything falll into place

>taking joy in hurting others.

I'm sorry you are this unhappy. Hope you feel better soon.

Do you feel that this is really a problem? Does it have a negative impact in your life?

>fucking someones ex and sending him the video
yes what an original and well thoughtout plan. Sounds like petty revenge to me

I do feel that it's an issue. I go to sleep at 2 because of work and wake up at 10 or 11. But then I just burn time at the beginning of the day when I've only got 3-4 hours to do whatever I gotta do during the day and get ready for work. I'd rather be productive right from the get-go so I have as much time as possible

What did he do to you?
Try to empathize with his pain and understand that leading a person into suicide will not make you stronger, happier or better in the long run.
Compassion is a virtue, your post is the exact opposite of /sig/.
Please reconsider your actions and motives user

>>taking joy in hurting others.

whats wrong with that stop thinking like a slave a relish in your enemies suffering

youtube.com/watch?v=Oo9buo9Mtos

REVENGE is best in life

thats not revenge he is doing exactly what women would do because they are to weak to actually take revenge. Its the sissy boy solution

Are you very productive for the rest of the day? Do you take breaks to relax? Is it really so bad to take some time to just chill? I'm not saying lay in bed forever but taking breathers is important too.

If you feel that you are relaxing too much, then all you can really do is to make an effort to reduce the time in bed. Or at least be "productively" relaxed. Maybe play less games, or if you play games, play puzzles or something.

If fueling negative emotions somehow makes you happier and more at ease with life, go ahead. If you feel it makes it easier for you to be with other people, go ahead. If there really isn't a sense of unsatisfaction and unhappiness gnawing at you in the back of your head when you live your life like that, just keep doing your thing.

> forgiveness & Compassion is a virtue

OF THE WEAK

its pretty much what nietzsche said slave morality & ressentiment

>because the weak are unable to take justice in their own hands the start to value forgiveness

I
WILL
NOT
LOSE

>If there really isn't a sense of unsatisfaction and unhappiness gnawing at you in the back of your head when you live your life like that, just keep doing your thing.

seeking my plans too fuck over my enemies & my enemies suffering lights the greatest fire in me almost makes me feel like a good LSD high

I see no value in gaining happiness by the pain of others. You already got the girl, you lost the friend. Why not leave it at that?
The ability to empathize with what caused your friend to react the way he did (he probably still loved the girl, and may have overreacted) will make you way stronger in the long run when dealing with actual enemies, rather then just throwing fire at his fire and possibly having him trying to harm you back (which may end up really badly if you get him extremely upset)

I'm not gonna keep responding to you because I feel you're being possessed by evil motives and not a mind. Try meditating.

>Are you very productive for the rest of the day?
More or less. I'm mostly just sitting at my desk all day trying to think of shit to do to benefit the company
>Do you take breaks to relax?
Yeah, but it's mostly for a few minutes here and there to stretch my legs. Can't really take lots of breaks because if something goes down, I need to be in front of my computer to deal with it (I'm systems administration)
>Is it really so bad to take some time to just chill? I'm not saying lay in bed forever but taking breathers is important too.
It's not bad, but I feel that I have so little time during the days and I want to make the most of it when I'm not off of work

I wish I could hop out of bed like I used to but my previous routine was wake up, water and snack, bike to the gym and workout. By that time I was up and at em but currently I live in my parents' house and can't do that anymore. I'd like to be able to do that again, but I don't want to workout while I'm still sleepy. I'm just not certain of the actions that I should take to start my day off right
For example, I've burned 2 hours today doing nothing already. But that being said I don't really have a lot on my plate atm. But I feel like I could have done something productive, like read a book, or wrote some code, or something

there are pleasures in this wor;ld we are thought to despise nott because it harms us but to keep us docile & slaves & wating your enemies pain is just a small one

Attached: bhh.png (1072x630, 1.69M)

Don't cite Nietzsche if you haven't actually even tried to understand what he was saying.

Who is in the slave-morality? You are literally taking something from someone else. You are being cynical. A person in the master morality would never do that. Why would he? He is a master.

You are acting as the slave my dude. A peevish little slave. Slave to your emotions.

Try to replace some of the time in the morning with meditation maybe?

Maybe doing a bit of meditation would be good for me. 10 minutes right after waking up might be a good way to start the day with a clear head. Some stretching probably wouldn't kill me either
Alright, I'll give that a shot tomorrow. Ill write it on my phone and I'll put a rubber band on my wrist too, so I won't forget, and snap it if I feel like I'm wavering. 10 minutes of meditation, 5 minutes of deep stretching and then I'll be out of my bed and moving around, and that's what really matters most. Gotta get that blood moving

Btw I highly recommend the rubber band trick. A bit of pain is an excellent motivator

> Why would he?
BECAUSE He is a master.

You couldn't have missed the point harder. Well, Nietzsche is hard to follow and overrated anyway so it's not your fault. Just remember that slaves are the ones that seek to undermine the master with petty tactics. If something is valuable to the master, the slave seeks to undervalue it. Like, by humiliation.

Do what you do if it truly makes you happy and you're not lying to yourself. I'm not the one you need to convince.

Hope the meditation helps. You could actually use the rubberband as a fading meditation focus. Snap yourself, focus on the pain that then fades away. Let your mind fade away with it.

Don't over do it to actually harm yourself though, that's no good ( and honestly I'd recommend sucking ice or something instead anyway ).

I've used the rubber band trick forever on and off. I think it works, and I don't think I'll harm myself with it. Not like I'm trying to break my skin or anything
I'm a meditation n00b but that might be good, trying to focus on only one thing as it fades. Keeping a clear mind is hard

Thanks m8, I'll make sure that I stick with it. Could be just the bump I need

Don't "try" too hard. Be gentle with your head. Also don't be upset if your thoughts wander, just notice that they did so and return to the sensation. It'll get easier over time.

Mind, I told you a specific type of meditation where the point is to let your mind "melt" away with the fading sensation. You may feel something at the end of it or not ( you can also use any other sense to do this ).

If you feel like you're not getting anything out of it, just do basic breath focused mindfulness meditation.

I've had 10x SIG gains after getting my sleep schedule in check. I wish I had figured this out sooner. ALL aspects of my life have improved and since night time was usually just wasted time, I've simultaneously cut out some of my negative habits in the process.

By waking up at 6 every day I get everything finished before 9am that would have normally pushed me until noon. I freelance, so getting work done early helps build momentum and also frees up my afternoon so I can spend it doing whatever I want.

Going to sleep early is still hard, I find myself wanting to stay up, but instead of watching tv or goofing around I will go for a bike ride or long walk around 8:30 which helps me get away from the hyperactivity of electronics, and allows me to easily flow into the shower -> grooming -> chill routine and be in bed before 10:30

I've got a question and idk who to ask.

I've been on the /sig/ train for awhile now. I started getting into shape to join the army but I guess since then I've come out of my shell so to speak. And it turns out all the shit I've been thinking but not saying over the years is fucking hilarious. I make everyone at work and ppl I know die laughing with jokes. And lately they have been encouraging me to do open mics and try being a stand up comedian. But one person (girl that likes me) said that most comedians are disgusting to look at and I'm far 2 hot to be a comedian.

Is this true? Will I get blackballed because I'm a Chad, now? Or should I go the route of the true Chad and not give a fuck and pursue my dreams?

Attached: 1549232246202.jpg (680x383, 17K)

Good work user! Don't worry too much about getting to sleep, it'll come with time, especially with what you're doing.

Have a strawberry.

Attached: sb.jpg (2399x1600, 1.05M)

Just do what you want. This is not some TRP "women's opinions don't matter" thing but her opinion on this is... weird to say the least. It's not even relevant. If you wanna go for it, do. Heck, it should be an interesting experience so that in itself is reason enough.

Just remember that being funny in interactions with people is a different game from stand-up comedy. Not to discourage you but just caution you to put in the work, not just blindly jump in to open-mic because "your friends think you're funny".

used to hit the gym maybe 6 years ago when i was losing weight so i never got huge but i remember benching regular reps of 170 without any problem. started back at a gym 2 days ago after those 6 years of inactivity and now im doing reps of 100. feels good to be sore again but god i wish i never stopped

Attached: 1523540458524.png (540x339, 162K)

You're doing it now, that's what matters. I'm proud of you user.

I’ve been really anxious and stressed about a girl I like a lot that’s having trouble with the logistical implications of being in a relationship with me, and have been worrying about what she’ll decide to do. Last night I felt hopeless and called a friend I hadn’t spoken to in weeks, and totally unloaded it all. He was super sweet about it, offered me great advice, and overall made me feel leagues better. Today I woke up with a pang of anxiety, and just remembered what we talked about and immediately felt great. We’re hanging out this weekend!!

In summary, he just told me that I neeed to value myself and that I was too focused on pleasing others. He said that i’m worth a lot, and if things don’t work out, it won’t be the end of the world and that I’ll find someone who values me for what i’m worth. I believe him wholeheartedly.

Going on a backpacking trip this weekend to capitalize on amazing weather, totally spur of the moment, pic related :)

If anyone is having trouble with self worth, or convincing yourself you deserve something or other, YOU ARE WORTH IT MAN!!! Don’t make compromises for others, and don’t let others play with your emotions!! If things don’t work out, the world will keep on turning, you will find someone else, and it’ll all be alright!

Love you all, have an amazing day :)

Attached: FD988910-E82B-4989-BE0E-CE3404CBDB0B.png (1920x1200, 2.98M)

thanks man, im proud of me too despite it being only a few days in. hope your friday and weekend goes well bro, take care

At first it was little comments I would make that are funny. But I started writing bits after that and i would semi perform them at work to test it. To see if it's good or not. Keep in mind I work in a office and theres 30+ ppl and they all are rolling on the floor after just 1 throw away or a small bit I do. When I go to get my lunch in everyone tries to take their lunch too because they want to hear more from me.

The girl told me that the audience would probably like me more since quote "You're a hottie." But the fellow comedians would be the assholes to watch out for, because alot of them are disgusting.

Attached: 1549574682725.jpg (970x975, 188K)

I posted yesterday about escaping NEETdom and getting a better job offer and today I had the talk, it all went well.
I finally accept I can make it on my own and not by looking at how others are living.

Well just try it, with an open mind. Don't let her presumptions to influence you. She has her idea of the world and it's quite judgmental if she uses a word that strong. Don't go with that flow.

Try new things.

Oh I'm gonna make a run at it. I'm more worried about my material being 2 dirty and politically incorrect then being 2 hot desu

>I finally accept I can make it on my own and not by looking at how others are living.

this shit trapped me for so long & stupid fucking ''friends'' didnt help literally starting over wage slaving monday

i had it all and lost it trying to live by others standards fuckk it only other options is to blow my brains out & fuck that noise

Attached: hhh.jpg (1280x720, 139K)

Reposting from last SIG because I havent gotten a real answer

Have any of you succesfully unfucked your speaking patterns? I tend to slur my words and cant keep my volume/tone, it's driving me mad and further discourages me from speaking, which the lack thereof bought me into this hell in the first place

Attached: 7c0.png (480x498, 211K)

Watch The King's Speech and then try to get speech therapy in some way.

how do I struggle?

Attached: 3550c8fd1440e87d6fe3cc8ad9017d28.jpg (690x403, 56K)

Aim to reveal your true nature to yourself.

You're overthinking this. You want to do something, so do it. You can handle the outcome. Do it faggot.

Slow and steady mang. You'll get it, just not today.

Cool painting.

You talk like some bait and your shits all lowlife

Kys, I can tell you're a leech on society by how you type

i made $150k over the last 5 months now KYS wageslave

The k means thousands, in case nobody ever explained that to you.

They just laugh because you're hot.

Guys Im afraid. I'm almost getting a internship in an energy related company, but I don't really know if I fit well in the job. I said I could deal paciently with clients, that I'm capable of learning the things I yet don't know about the sector and that I like energy and stuff but in truth, I'm not sure. I'm looking for a job for a whole year now so I got desperate and started to look for anything (and lying to increase my chances). Now that I found a opportunity, I don't really know if I'm the right guy for it.

I worked as a teacher for 2 months, that's all the experience I have. Am I being a little bitch?

It's pretty normal to be intimidated in your situation. However, remember that most jobs sound harder than they are in the end - also, you'll learn a lot while at it. Besides, it's an internship - you're not expected to be an expert.

At least, I assume you have some knowledge of the field at least.

>doing a cut after a long bulk
>cut going as planned
>lifts haven't been affected much
>notice that the more I cut the tinier I look
I don't know if it's in my mind or I'm legitimately small as that and basically fucked up the bulk. I did lose 30lbs so far but everytime I look in the mirror I look so small like barely any muscle now. Makes me feel like Im wasting my time

Don't be obsessed with your size. If you're on Jow Forums, you're easily conditioned to comparing yourself to others - do not do that.

Do you feel good IN your body? Do you feel strong? Do you feel healthy most of all? These are the more important things.

I started to going to the gym and began with a little cardio and lifting

I'm a 5'11 ft manlet with 162 lb (73 kg) and around 15-20% of fat percentage.

Some four months ago I was a huge pig (190 lb, 5'11 ft manlet), but decided to improve myself.

I am currently doing OMAD and after hitting gym, I have a huge protein milkshake, I started to dress better and act nicely.

Honestly, I don't know if I will become a better/happy person but hey, at least I'm trying.

Attached: PhotoEditor_20190205_195342791.jpg (1920x2560, 3.75M)

Good job man. Don't call yourself a manlet though, that's ineffective for your wellbeing.

Kindness to yourself, first and foremost.

I feel strong, and like I've learnt a lot but I guess I'm just underwhelmed with how much muscle I actually got during my bulk and overhwlmed with how much of it was pure fat. My arms went from 16" to 13" and I still got quite a bit belly fat to see some definition. It's really dispiriting.

Thank you for your kind words though user, I will try to stop comparing myself to others (kek, I'm actually noticing more guys now at the gym than girls because I'm trying to size if they're bigger or smaller than me), and will try to finish this cut and then do leaner bulk.

How do I find purpose in my life? My days feel fucking meaningless apart from sports and spending time with my GF. I have a job lined up when I'm done with uni, but it'll just be more of the same shit, I'm afraid. For reference, outside of uni, I have an internship, I lift, coach basketball, and just started kickboxing and a salsa course. Anything outside of the fleeting moments of happiness when I'm doing sports just feels so meaningless.
Any help? I'd go to Jow Forums but they're useless faggots and Jow Forums has been my homeboard for years now.

It's a never-ending journey my dude. Important thing is that you stay on it.

Have a raspberry.

Attached: 182066-182067[1].jpg (640x428, 134K)

I would recommend reading philosophy for a bit. These books:

>Highly recommended reading:
>dropfile.nl/f/ruR - Tantra Illuminated
>dropfile.nl/f/nhP - Recognition Sutras
>dropfile.nl/f/wpw6 - How to win friends and influence people
these seems like some shit like the secret & food for the soul type new age pussy shit

> want some shiit more on the road of nietzsche & machiavelli need enemies to fight

Attached: 518oe2WjJtL._SX384_BO1,204,203,200_.jpg (386x499, 30K)

Unless you've read them, you don't know. Judgmental thinking only brings misery.

which to start with really risk of wasting time on reading trash

Preferrably Tantra Illuminated first but you can go for the Sutras too if they seem more interesting.

GETTING LAID TONIGHT BOYS LETS GO

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1920x1080, 224K)

Im having trouble choosing what college/career i wanna pursue since my interests either switch up really quick or are non existent sometimes.Im kinda jelaous of everyone who knows what they wanna do in life.What the hell am I supposed to do?

Drank slightly less than 2g of phenibut about an hour ago, first time doing it in over a year, and waiting for it to kick in.
Hopefully this’ll be fun

Figure it out
Make a list of subjects you’d like to major in and learn about them by talking to profs, look at careers, read Wikipedia, talk to people in that major, attend major nights if your school has them

doubled my slay count this year already, from 6 to 12, AMA

I already get fucked by life

> i wish my mind could enjoy the simple things in life

>Tantra
this shit is 19 hrs dude this shit better not be some hippy new age feel good hippy shit sick of this love cures all we are all one shit if this is hippy shit ill find you and fuck your eyehole

Attached: Capture.png (957x1022, 324K)

just came off of a machiavelli political realism binge and cant take hindu hippy shit

>Tantra

I'm sorry if you feel the material is too challenging for you my dude. It won't go anywhere, it'll wait for you when you're ready.

Sounds like some self-doubt. Totally natural, but pay it no mind. Breathe. Relax. You got this.

Hey does anyone have that comic with the gym bro and the weakling that says he isn't insecure and the next panel is them 10 years and the gym bro is good and then the weak dude is fat and coming up with excuses? I find it very inspiring.

why do you keep reposting the same shit calling yourself a manlet? i'll give you the same advice, shave your nipple hair and stop being so self-deprecating. you will respect yourself more.

Here you go

Attached: 1549541942788.png (1043x1397, 669K)

Nah but this is somewhat similar
>youtube.com/watch?v=_HEnohs6yYw

Thank you anons, I appreciate these.

>start new job
>have down to earth cool coworker guy
>dude is pretty generally liked
>assume hes in his late 30s because of how he looks
>tall but fat and not aesthetic at all
>goes on dates constantly
>100 + matches on tinder
I guess its time to work on social gains boys. Do your workouts and lift and shit but always keep social gains at the front of the priority list
lets all improve together

>haven't had sex in 6 years
>lift and look decent
>could probably get a few matches on Tinder
>don't own a vehicle
If I just had a fucking car...

>girl in class
>qt pi
>funny
>athletic
>learn she's the same major, just a year or two down
>look at her twitter
>christian
>talks about how much she wants a boyfriend
I'm an autist to the nth degree how do I go for it and not fuck this up? Every time I've tried to ask a girl out I just seize up and don't actually do anything.

sorry for the blog, no one else to share with

>currently 27 years old
>was never very popular but lost friends in HS which made me socially isolated with no friends/girls, lack of social development led to few friends, no girls, and continued social isolation in college and post-college

>this caused me to just become bitter, angry, miserable and even weirder and more awkward over time
>very angry and miserable every waking moment, literally wake up angry every day that i didn't die in my sleep
>get annoyed by everyone and every thing yet wish i had a social life
>just the weird funny guy that makes people laugh but hardly laugh or even smile myself and I'm an aloof asshole so no one wants anything to do with me

>too insecure about not ever having had the slightest romantic experience and my humiliating worthless life to even try to get a girl or make friends

>to put the cherry on top, misery and severe depression caused by social isolation led to poor performance in college which has led me to fail getting into graduate programs i planned for so i have worked a shit paying humiliating retard job 4 years since graduating college that was supposed to just be for a year or two to help me get into grad school... in one of the wealthiest areas of america to boot
>absolutely no clue what to do work-wise now

>have driver's license but too scared to drive because I'll probably kill other people since I'm such worthless scum so I just bike and rideshare/subway everywhere
>parents rightfully kicking me out of the house and while i hate living with them the thought of living with other people and them seeing my "life" terrifies me (although i did it in college)
>have no motivation or hope for life to improve even a shred so i just do nothing ever

I don't even know where to begin, or where to even go. I think I'm beyond help and SIG

Attached: pagliacci.jpg (911x1024, 187K)

pray

Attached: f.gif (416x498, 3.58M)

i choose too NEVER QUIT even if i have to start over from ZERO & climb my war out of the shame & failure FUCK THEM ALL STAY AWAKE

Attached: Version-1-1024x683.jpg (1024x683, 77K)

I had my 3rd job interview end with me not getting the job. My credit card is maxed out and I'm almost flat broke. The only jobs left are bottom of the barrel ones that help nothing. I literally don't know what to do.

>The only jobs left are bottom of the barrel
going & sttart LOOKING for bottom of the barrel monday & try to climb back fuck try goinAND CLIMB BACK UP

So work hard for a job that doesn't help me?

being single or moreover not having a girl/s interested in me, is a slow death to my confidence and life as everyone around me is getting married or already is

How do I remedy this anons? Learn to be alright without women? Learn to become attractive and gain their desire?
I want to be free and happy

> blind guy
> reading

Oh heh, he's death! (Or something..)

Why do you need approval from girls? Sounds to me like you value others' attention more than you value yourself.
Learn to be alright as you are, but know that desiring something builds character and defeat is never permanent. If you want a gf/wife, then make moves. If you're hanging with friends (especially if they have girlfriends), unironically ask them to introduce you to their female friends and suggest that you all get drinks or something. If you have no friends, go for a dating service that's not tinder or bumble because those don't count.

Get out there bro, you gotta take action. Women don't flock to men that are 6 foot and ripped as half of this board would make you believe. It's not in their nature. Literally ask around and show interest (read: give women what they want most - attention), and you'll eventually land some dates.

Any job that is providing you an income is helping you. You're in debt and you're nearly broke ya doofus.
Just look for a better job while you're employed at the shitty job. That's what I'm doing (I'm at work rn, customer service is boring)

GET A JOB