Given all the difficulties Alex has overcome, do you think he has earned the title of Prince of Jow Forums?

Given all the difficulties Alex has overcome, do you think he has earned the title of Prince of Jow Forums?

Attached: alphadestiny.png (555x662, 221K)

Prince? No.
He's the jester, parading around and making everyone laugh at his freakish nature.

Attached: 1548699336755.jpg (933x621, 109K)

Stay jealous, hater.

Alex fuck off back to rabbit hole

Attached: big lifts.png (552x658, 275K)

He weights 87 lbs? Lol

eCeleb threads are gayer than traps.

Yes
That article is 1000% real

No, David Leid is the prince of Jow Forums. Pic related.

Attached: 565656.png (588x343, 365K)

>All these fucking newfags itt

Jesus. AlphaDestiny was declared 'King of Jow Forums' shortly after Rich Piana and Dallas McCarver died, you fucking morons; we didn't want anyone to look up to junkie bastards and think they were cool, that's why everyone stopped talking about Zyzz. We unanimously decided that AlphaDestiny, an extremely strong, intelligent and muscular natural, be pronounced King of Jow Forums. Then a few months after that time 'AlphaDestiny Exposed' YouTube channels started cropping up because they had multiple Discord groups, directly linked to Jason Blaha, where they conspired against him (there was also evidence that they were sharing CP on these Discords too, but that is a different story). After they made these videos, a few moron posters started hating on him because they are easily swayed by unfunny cringe compilations. Which leads us to where we are today with a few dedicated, self-proclaimed "Alex haters", posting hate threads/posts here on a daily basis. Ever notice how they always say the same thing? It's always some variation of "manlet, he's short, he's mean, he's a bully, he's cringe, etc.". It's always the same shit. A few of the older posters here remember the good times where literally no one hated Alex and if they did they were ridiculed because they know fuck all about exercise science.

Attached: AlexHatersBTFO_11-11-17.jpg (4000x1626, 3.4M)

not even going to give a (you) to the AD shill poster above.
truly pathetic.
>We unanimously decided that AlphaDestiny, an extremely strong, intelligent and muscular natural, be pronounced King of Jow Forums.
wtf lmaoooo. please stop spamming this board.

Attached: 1548919774130.jpg (750x613, 23K)

he's about 5'3 you fucking idiots

>5'5

He wishes. He's 5'3.

Imagine putting in this much time and effort to belittle him, only to give him free advertising.

>directly linked to Jason Blaha
Ahahahahahahahahahahaahhaahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhaahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaahahahahaja

Attached: A19179CF-3CA9-4C42-A403-666DF88A6E61.jpg (710x517, 76K)

You didn't change the name in the third bullet point in your image. I fixed it for you.

Attached: corrected image.png (555x662, 275K)

Based internet historian putting it as it is

Attached: 75df9d98b7c3c7924763be69348f56d9.jpg (800x450, 48K)

cringe

>1800 calories a day, double the amount a man of his height and body mass should consume

Attached: mysides.jpg (500x500, 46K)

yeah we can't lift 50% of 850lbs on some meme lift because we don't do meme lifts and value non-DYEL physiques over autistic PR's... oh no, whatever will we do about this 'alpha' owning all of us.

Attached: 1523219628420.jpg (151x233, 10K)

If I was that short I'd just bang midget girls all day, NBD. Make a lot of money and you could have plenty of trees to climb. He could use the game of thrones guy as inspiration

Can you please do something similar for the war of the roses... from England. It would be so funny, just like make it 1500 words haha

>under 6ft
brutal.. honestly i havent met a GIRL under 5'11 in the past 3 years..
6ft is honestly the bare minimum height for a male, ideally youd be 6'54 maybe even pushing 6'5

He’s called Jason Blaha cause his physique just makes you go blaha

I don't debate that Alex is stronger than me, I debate that he comes off as an insecure manchild who lies about his lifts sometimes and has a bogus program that he shills.

chill out, alex

Piss easy for him to bulk. Lucky bugger

Yeah, the "Alex is a manlet/5'2, 5'4, 5'6" meme is so retarded; he's 5'8 and while that may not be the tallest height but I am willing to bet money that he is taller than the majority of Jow Forums, who are genuinely trying to cope with their height by literally pretending that some random e-celeb is shorter than them. Sad, isn't it?

>t. Alex

At this point I'm starting to question if you're secretly sexually attracted to him.

Dont you have a high volume session to get to, Alex?

>1800 calories

Attached: 1543265573060.png (275x267, 125K)

he claims 5'6 1/2 which everyone knows is 5'5 irl

You gotta be based to be prince of Jow Forums. Jef Nippard is uber manlet too but he's based af and has qt asian gf. Alex is a little sad.

if he's 26 how did he break a regional federations junior record in bench press a few months ago?

>Jeff Nippard
>Based
>qt asian gf

PFFFFFFF-HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAAAAAAAAAAA

Oh, God. Oh, God. BAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAAA

Oh, Jesus... Jesus Christ...

PAHAHAHHAAHHAHAAHAHAHAAAAA

Attached: AlphaJeffBRUTALMogging.jpg (1080x645, 35K)

Can someone post the original?
Cheers.

Paul Waggener is 5'6 and he's still a ridiculously cool and strong guy. A manlet is only truly a disgrace when he copeposts.

Attached: aesthetic1.jpg (2146x2252, 640K)

Do you live in Giraffe planet?

>Open Youtube
>Cool looking fitness link
>Guy is shredded
>"Hey what'sup guys so this method works really well I'm bulking great at 5''8..."
>Close Youtube
>Laugh

> 165 cm for a man is already considered dwarfism

And here I thought this was just manlet size.

Attached: thinking.jpg (321x322, 45K)

Does he really say he is 5 foot 8 inches? Lmfao I've met him, I'm 5 foot 4 and he was barely taller than me, and he was wearing Timberlands. I imagine he was wearing shoe lifts as well. He's maybe 5 foot 2 on a good day.

No, I already lifted this morning. And I'm telling you, if you try to fuck me it will not be pretty.

>ted, self-proclaimed
You're right, actually one of them was linked to Through the Twisting Nether. He would really be disappointed if he knew about you fags.