Does Jow Forums have any tattoos? What do you think about them?

Does Jow Forums have any tattoos? What do you think about them?

Attached: tatoo.jpg (600x600, 38K)

So long as they look good on you, it's fine.
Cheap, badly done or awkwardly placed tattoos suck. Also overly used designs suck.

Don't have any. Might get some one day.

Tattoos are universally degenerate

>2pl8
Fucking bitch made

The older I get not having a tattoo the less I want one.

is that an ass tattoo?

if thats yours kill youself

tattoos are permanent reminders of temporary feelings
they illustrate a lack of foresight and impulse control
unironically nigger tier

lads am i retarded if i wanna tattoo coraline key on lower torso?

or that triangle. fuck coraline is really my fav cartoon

>corpses and mummies as old as 5000 years had tattoos
>fucking Otzi, oldest white mummy ever found, was inked 61 times
>Proto-Europeans, Scythians, Celts, Germanic/Nordic and Slavic tribes were usually heavily tattoed
>Roman Legionnaires too
>Pharaohs of ancient Egypt often held tattoos tied and considered important to their office of motherfucking living god
I can continue. Just don't get any stupid trendy-ass goober shit, ideally think in form of your culture and don't be a vapid instagram faggot and you gonna be fine. This semitic Old Testament meme about muh ebil tattoos should die.

Also females shouldn't be allowed by law to have tattoos.

>dyel
>gets barbell tattoo
It fits

Horrid tattoo that will absolutely ruin the aesthetics of anyone that has it.

The only acceptable tattoos are plain black, in straight lines that are placed in a position to not affect the body's already existing lines and contours. Simple text, simple geometric shapes etc.

Shit like this with heavy shading and lighting belongs on a poster not body, unless you are ok with making your body look like shit

Tattoos are completely fucking retarded, and there is no exception to this.
If you are the luckiest person alive, avoid all sun, keep your skin moisturized constantly, never smoke, never drink, then maybe your ink will look good for 7~ years. Thats it. No mater what you do your immune system is still going to be trying to attack the ink particles around the fucking clock. Day in, day out. As those compounds break down bit by bit your body will remove them.

For most people the ink stays fresh for less than a year. Inside of 5 years you have significant fading of colors, lines blur. Within a decade it turns into an ugly blurry mess, and the only way to treat it is to get it redone.
Tattooing is fundamentally a vice for people who cannot think ahead. Its incredibly fucking dumb.

Attached: 1549648154051.jpg (597x575, 199K)

I find them disgusting and degenerate. not aesthetically pleasing either, to me at least. They are inherently narcisistic and shallow, as it is basically branding yourself and a call for attention. It reflects a temporary feeling or association worn permanately on your body. It's not fair to judge someone who has one with the negative qualities I think they reflect, but I can't stop my mind making the association. As a result, it is an instant boner killer if a girl has one as well.

Historically they are fine to denote some cultural or tribal significance. People are free to get them, but I want no part.

Insecure manchild detected.

I would never, under any circumstances, get a movie/tv tattoo.

Attached: 1470178385459~2.jpg (451x327, 37K)

tattoos are the biggest COPE there is

This. I will not consider a woman if she has tattoos or piercings. John Lennon was right, woman is a nigger

Tattoos are degenerate unless they are theological imo.
It's pretty cool if you worship a sun god and have a sun tattoo or something, but permanently pasting a pop culture symbols or band lyrics on yourself screams volumes about your sense of identity.

I do not want them. I don't want to cover up my godly gains.

Bro I agree but I literally dont know ONE fuckable girl without a tattoo.

Thing is, no one seriously worships any deity other than the abahamic religions in the west.
If I ever get a tattoo it would be a black sun or a raven, representing life and death, and since they're such certain facts of existence I probably wouldnt regret the meaning but even then I think I'd still feel like a pretentious faggot. Not to mention they would fade and look like shit in a few years.

this, I feel like more than 50% of girls in their 20s have tattoos

I generally find tattoos to be a lower class normie phenomenon. I don't mean that in a smug condescending way, I don't think tattoos are dumb and stupid and I don't judge people who have them, I just personally can't seem to identify with tattoos and am wholly uninterested in them in any capacity.

However, I will say that to me there's nothing funnier than those people who get tattoos in remembrance of deceased family members with the dates and everything. That's just so silly I can't take it seriously

Every girl I've spoken to and actually liked s not been interested in tattoos and found them to be a real turn off. This, plus my considerations of biblical texts, have encouraged me to put the idea of inking aside. That said, if I were to get a tattoo there are only two i would consider.

S.P.Q.R. on the back of the neck to remind me the weight of Western Civilisation that rests on my shoulders,
No Other Destiny across the heart to remind me that I am only what I make of myself.

>S.P.Q.R. on the back of the neck to remind me the weight of Western Civilisation that rests on my shoulders,
Fucking lmao, I guarantee you're a mutt

This. No coincidence the people who are into tattoos the most are teenagers. Most physiologicaly cannot think ahead

Stinky inkie

This is mine

Attached: 5CF19EB8-5803-4DFD-896E-3DC0D58E490D.jpg (1242x1520, 1.9M)

>Your Chicken Here

When I consider how often I change wallpapers I realize how dumb it would be to get a tattoo. Even things I think look cool at the moment I'll lose interest in years later, so getting something permanent in my skin is a bad idea

If you don’t like them, don’t get any. If you like them, think about what you want for at least a year and don’t cheap out.
Pretty much a no brainer. I have seen plenty of great tattoos, but I’ve also seen ten times as many horrible tattoos. It’s not that the medium is bad, but that you need to understand that the medium of tattooing is fundamentally different from other graphical art

Good way to look at it.
I have tattoos and I love them, and I have only grown to love them more over the years. I also have the same wallpaper slideshow on my desktop as when I got my first computer with the same resolution monitor, and had similar pictures in my previous wallpaper.

i cant tell if its kink shit, or if hes a "tough guy"

Strictly for the thots

Tattoos are the mark of the pleb and he marks himself willingly.

Looks like its on shoulder might be OHP what ya gonna say now

Not as far as I know and I know quite a lot.

girls dont like tattoos past the age of 25 because they realize literally anybody could have as much of them as they want. it just isnt badass, its a fashion statement. but if you like them and want to look a certain way, i cant fault you for that or talk bad on you about your personaand fashion. i personally dont like tattoos.

>when you need a barbell tattoo to let people know you lift

l o l

>be me at age 20
>go to party
>guy there has a tattoo gun
>get drunk
>wake up next morning with a sense of fear
>please be a dream
>look down at my pubes
>tattoo that says "sup girly?" right along my belt line
I have since gone through some laser removal which is a fucking painful bitch

lmao

probably saved yourself years of stupidity. Be glad you got something to reflect on. Most of Jow Forums will be fuck ups well into their 40s

Degeneracy

Interesting choice, Mr Brown.

I agree, girls usually get stupid tattoos or look stupid, cuz their bodies are like giant baby bodies or twinks, only a small amount of girls have a frame, but I don't think fat guys should get tattoos either it's just a matter if you look good or not, I have tattoo designs I drew and I don't really even notice them on me but they fit in because my style an dreads with my beard, I'm pretty fit just bulking right now, all of these old lords or gods you see with tattoos look good with or without them, they ain't ur typical twink or dad body

Tattoos are gay and everyone and their mother has one now. Usually they are ugly af and the only ones that aren't belong to some sects where it was tradition or thugs. As they say, you don't put a bumper sticker on a Ferrari.

That's exactly why I like them. They're a reminder of how I felt at a certain point in my life. They're like diary entries

If you ever go to a party and see a nigga with a tattoo gun leave immediately

I have a sun tattoo. Tattoos are not inherently degenerate, just most of them are because of the reasons people get them.

>S.P.Q.R. on the back of the neck to remind me the weight of Western Civilisation that rests on my shoulders

Attached: 1524527668282.gif (500x281, 860K)

Got this one in tha pen

And all you saying its degenerate wont say it my face

Attached: badtattoo-022.jpg (550x735, 47K)

>Your dick here

I have two dolphins, one on each thigh, jumping towards my dick. Forming a symmetrical motif like so

Attached: Seapunk.png (620x620, 508K)

>it remind me of a time h-haha
>my diary is m-my body

Attached: pPdNZ3c.jpg (818x503, 163K)

Depends on person, location, and quality. I don't care if other people have them and don't REEE like Jow Forums does at the first sight of another person's personal choices. Planning to get some in the near future to cover up some self-inflicted brands I did when I was drunk

I love my mom and have a tattoo about that. Eat my shorts idiot your theory is wrong.

Gay

they're cool if you're already shredded
pathetic if you're fat or a skeleton/junkie

Attached: Thumb-1-10-758x426.jpg (758x426, 105K)

>Does Jow Forums have any tattoos?
No
>What do you think about them?
They're cool and good

Attached: Posted-On-Shock-Mansion115.jpg (550x552, 91K)

>yeah but my tattoos actually mean something
every tatted person ever. we get it, your grandma died what a strange occurence

goal body

is that achievable natty?

They're kinda stupid.
I got a sleeve and a couple of loose tats for aesthetics (no meaning). Chicks dig it, I guess, but you should be lifting for chicks nevermind getting tatted for them.

I don't regret them, but I didn't care either way.

Checked and praised

Merci.
It’s for teh girls. The kinky ones love it

>tattoos that alert medical providers of things like implanted defibrillators, drug allergies, blood type and medical conditions are degenerate
guess how i know your parents blame your assburgers on the vaccines that prevented you from dying as a child

What a dumb argument. Do you also never cut your hair because it grows back anyway eventually? If you want to have your tattoo looking fresh you get it retouched.

Coloring still isn't done

Attached: snek.png (502x674, 636K)

Nice ass bro.
No homo.

Degenerate trendy nigger shit with few exceptions. One of those is medical alert things so you do not have to wear those shitty jewelry.

Got one when I was 20. Pretty stupid decision but it looks ok and (young) chicks dig it. Now that I’m pushing 40 though I’ve had enough of it so I’m getting it lasered off. Had one session of laser and it fucking hurts. Oh well, no pain no gain.

Thanks bro it must be the glute bridges

Attached: 1547262729889.jpg (746x847, 95K)

I...I want to lick it.

Every thread

Attached: no fun.png (512x512, 361K)

Heeeeey Cheekie.
Are you getting that trampstamp that says "Daddy's girl" yet?

Check out my awesome lightning bolt tattoos

Attached: IMG_20190208_191331.jpg (192x183, 11K)

dont pretend like you've enjoyed any of your life faggot.

I play tetris too, user

ABSOLUTELY DEGENERATE, even for your kind.

didn't even change the filename you asshole.

That should go on my forehead thank you for the great idea

That's kind of hot
But a tramp stamp is hotter.
Anyway, I can see that you've been working on your donk.
Post a pic from the back.

I don't have any, partly because I don't want to spend the money to get a good looking one done and partly because I'm so fucking capricious that I wouldn't want something etched on my skin to cringe about unless it was some gay shit like "ego sum bestia cultis" or "aut inveniam viam aut faciam"

I don't have any problems with them though, I think that they can look pretty aesthetic if done well (eg Duffin's ouroboros tattoo)

>partly because I don't want to spend the money to get a good looking one done
I don't care about the money, I just think even if I pay them $1000 an hour there's still a good chance of my tat being fucked up

>tattoos are permanent reminders of temporary feelings

If a visible reminder of who you were at one point in your life bothers you so much you probably just hate yourself.

I like mine. Done about 8 years ago

Attached: A25F8CAC-E296-449A-B394-D375643DF447.jpg (1242x1646, 1.54M)

Dumb way to express to the world that you are a degenerate special snowflake that you cannot work hard on yourself so you take the easy way to cover up your insecurities.

i like it too. clean, good colour combination and one piece, it is how tattoos should be.

If you have lots of little disconnected little tattoos randomly placed on your body with no overall theme, you should neck yourself

Proud of you, son

Attached: rip faceapp.jpg (284x323, 38K)

Attached: its over morty.webm (720x720, 2.84M)

i got my neck and face blasted by age 20. fight me

Chest piece shoulder to shoulder, my shoulder down to middle of my arm, elbow. Regret it

Lol alphadestiny got fat

>unless they are theological
Those are the worst kek

>not ohping with a kettle dangling between your arms
>not headbutting it for neck and skull gains

He'd look cooler without that cringy shit, especially the grills

This is better than a humour thread.
>marking yourself to make up for a lack of personality