Okay guys, I fucked up bad. This happened two days ago and I haven't been able to stop thinking about it...

Okay guys, I fucked up bad. This happened two days ago and I haven't been able to stop thinking about it. Someone please post their own fuck-ups, something worse than this, so I can feel better.

>work out at Basic-fit
>for you non-euros, it's a chain of gyms
>member can use any Basic-Fit anywhere
>only started lifting recently and go to most nearby one
>interior has an upper floor section, kind of like big balcony with railing looking over floor below
>cardio stuff and machines are on lower floor
>for some reason all free weight and barbell stuff on upper floor
>squat rack is there too, right next to railing (all way back on pic related)
>want to do my lmao 0.75 plate squat
>huge nignog is squatting 3 plate, takes forever
>wait patiently for my chance, doing unplanned other stuff in meantime
>dude is finally done, go over to rack
>plates left on bar, ffs
>start taking plates off one side, in hurry cause I'm already delayed
>take last plate off
>look back at bar, just in time to see it starting to lift up and tilt over
>bar goes full vertical as 3 plate slides off other side
>massive noise, bar knocks into wall and bounces off plates
>cont.

Attached: basic_fit_death_trap.png (505x580, 793K)

cont.
So at this point everyone at the weight section looks over at the noise as I'm turning bright red. Would've just felt like a fool but then carried on, but it got worse.

>rushing over to get it
>to my horror vertical bar starts rolling against wall towards railing
>center of gravity of bar is higher than railing
>as it hits the top it starts pivoting over
>I manage to grab the bar just below the collar as it slides down
>slams into side of railing, everyone below jumps and looks up
>holding onto bar dangling over rail
>some huge chad behind me rushed over to help
>grabs me around chest from behind to pull me back
>manage to hold on to bar as chad basically pulls me and it back
>thank him, stuttering all over the place and feeling all eyes on me
>pretend I'm going to do some machine shit downstairs
>laughing a bit at myself and shaking my head, pretend to be cool about it
>as I get to bottom of stairs immediately go to locker room and get my stuff
>make no eye contact with anyone, get out of gym, don't even shower or change cloths
>on way home think back about helping chad
>not sure if he was just really hung, but...
>kinda felt like he was getting an erection as he was grabbing me from behind

The worst thing of it all is that if that barbell had fallen it could've legit killed someone below. I could have been responsible for someone's death. But despite that my mind just keeps reeling from the idea that this dude started getting a boner as he was hugging me from behind. I don't want to go back to that gym ever again. There's another one in town but it's much worse, so now I've gotta drive an additional 15 minutes to go to a good one in another city. Just end me brehs.

Attached: cp4n9.jpg (620x374, 32K)

Dubs and the nig is going to follow you into the carpark one night and rape you.

about the same thing happened to me the first time i squatted 2pl8s i got to the side with the 2pl8 still on it and it tipped as i was trying to take one off. Some jacked asain dude helped me by picking up the empty side, i was to shook and autistic to say thank you.
I feel like shit every time i see him

>taking all the plates off one side
You're a daft bastard

Dude that's barely the same. Accidentally tipping over a bar happens to people, but usually it doesn't involve almost killing someone by dropping a bar on them from 4 or 5 meters high and then getting molested in the process.

>my mind just keeps reeling from the idea that this dude started getting a boner
why is every single person here so fucking deep in the closet

>Accidentally tipping over a bar happens to people, but usually it doesn't involve almost killing someone by dropping a bar on them from 4 or 5 meters high and then getting molested in the process.
I love Jow Forums

I'm not a fag you dickweed. It's exactly because of that that I'm so shook. Maybe he already had a boner or it was some reaction to the adrenaline but I swear he just seemed to enjoy grabbing me.

>be me, chad
>test and libdo so high, get hard in 0.03s
>on way up, see the cardio bunnies on floor below
>hard af, gonna ask one out when i finish my sets
>see new guy
>struggling, spilling weights and barbell is falling
>fuck if it falls it can kill someone
>think fast
>rush over
>grab bar
>set back safely
>don't even notice the kid was in the way
>forgot about it, just an accident
>go back finishing my sets

Op please go outside more often, the guy isn't try to grope you, he prolly forgot about you the second afterwards. Just keep going to the gyn like normal, nothing happen. Stop making a big deal out of nothing ffs

sure buddy whatever you say

>be me
>chad
i stoped right there, incel

chad can smell a pussy from 3 miles away, you just provoked his instincts

>I have no reading comprehension

Gave me a good audible kek.
But seriously, no one is even going to remember that happened, people do retarded shit at the gym everyday. Stop being such a DYEL go back to the gym and if you see chad again say thanks and become gymbrahs.

...not if you're doing it right...

I did this same thing while removing my kek 2pl8 squats and some retard had tried to fit in lying down right next to me and the weight almost went right in his face. He was cool about it. You fuck up every once and then, don't dwell on it. Happens to everyone sooner or later.

This is a lie. Of course people are going to remember the incident and associate with your face if they saw you but they still won’t laugh and point at you like a kid if you go back there. Just imagine how you would think about that incident if you witnessed it happening to somebody else, you’d probably feel nothing but mild interest and maybe concern. Yeah it could’ve hurt and maybe killed someone but it didn’t so who gives a fuck

Schiedam Brauwweg masterrace

Attached: 1548997069205.jpg (683x1024, 202K)

>start taking plates off one side, in hurry cause I'm already delayed
>take last plate off
>look back at bar, just in time to see it starting to lift up and tilt over
You're a fucking dumbass, OP. You deserved to be shame.

you absolutely ARE a fag
you were stressed and your true desires came to the surface despite your repression

YOU ARE A FUCKING FAG