Hair loss

Any cure that doesn't fuck up your hormones?
>inb4 surgery

Attached: stif23qsv3601.jpg (494x360, 20K)

Other urls found in this thread:

hairlosstalk.com/interact/threads/somebodys-story-25-finasteride-results-7-mo-treatment-pics.44087/
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4289931/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

buzzpill.

Just embrace it until someone develops a technique for reversing or fixing it permanently. Want short hair? Buzz it. Want long hair? Grow it out. Giving a fuck what others think is the only beta thing you can do.

Suicide.

Attached: FD4D5FD6-A6BB-41CD-99A8-7EE96A99E822.jpg (633x640, 62K)

Finasteride
Minoxidil
Microneedling
Nizoral shampoo

Get on all of it

i dont see no prblem. thats a great ivy league side part

>any cures to this hormone imbalance that doesn’t alter any hormones?
yeah sorry I don’t know any magic spells that’ll help hair loss user

It isn't a hormonal imbalance, it's shit genes.

Attached: 237FF452-44B3-4590-A48F-B1C7EE5DB223.jpg (500x750, 51K)

how do you think your brain communicates with your body to do literally any function, pinhead?

Attached: 2C2E14E4-3263-4D54-A341-8F06E2716F7B.jpg (588x823, 109K)

So? There are people with fucked hormone levels that have a full head of hair.

Peppermint oil.

Might as well apply snake oil too

Any chance an old bearded guy come up to you and say "Let my people go"?

one of the few positives from lurking on fraud

Attached: hair stack.jpg (1242x2208, 660K)

Take the baldpill user

Just 1

Attached: unjust yourself 1.webm (640x640, 2.58M)

....won't the hair just grow back underneath all that shit? wont he get ingrown hairs from them curling back in because of the wig?

>inb4 surgery
it can hardly be called surgery, and it is the only permanent solution.
I guess you are screwed if you live in the states where the jew doctors there overcharge like crazy. any where else in the first world, you the average joe can easily afford a transplant.

Remember a thread where someone got a gyno surgery, and it cost twice as much as getting a pair of huge scilicone tits here, and my country is even higher cost country than the us

jesus christ I just realized how important hair is. fuck me. I'm never going to make it.

Attached: 1520372971282.jpg (337x372, 23K)

the topic is about balding not hair loss
which happens for most men due to testosterone receptors

Balding=hair loss bruv

It isn't testosterone receptors, old man.

Attached: E8CB9F81-7BE1-41F7-B925-6C9EA79A0A28.jpg (999x1280, 204K)

yeah, its testosterone receptors in hair follicles. some people have less testosterone, some have different hair follicles.

That's an old theory that doesn't make sense because face and body have the same testosterone receptors. The current one is chronic scalp tension/skull growth.

>old "theory"
ah so thats why people do hair transplants and trt.
because its just scalc tension.

stfu you fucking retard

Yes, idiot. It's not my theory and those things fit into the current model. Go suck dick, faggot.

Attached: F5406082-C8DE-43EC-B422-37D63B38D8F2.png (1000x1000, 126K)

Look up using a peppermint essential oil. Proven to be more effective then usual chemical treatments and virtually no side effects. God speed user

You can use diet to reverse/stop it. Well so ived heard look it up

Attached: unjust yourself 2.webm (346x346, 2.72M)

this
or try the "natural healthy methods" like eye brow raises 3 sets x 20 reps and applying black rino piss on your scalp thinking youre actually getting any gains before the realization sets in that it's all BS but at that point it will be too late to reverse your disgusting bare skin on your head

Genes lead to a biological mechanism which actually "does the thing", you colossal retard.

I use peppermint oil after microneedling. In addition to all this But if you rely on it alone then lol say goodbye to your hair. Your refining needs to be more aggressive than that. Fin and min are your fundamentals

Ok, you got me. Wasn't thinking about things like prolaction or SHBG when I made that post.

Attached: 09F2C113-C69E-4E05-A743-9C6F7A9568BF.png (817x443, 34K)

He looked better balding than with that faggy haircut.

Source of information/claim?

That using an essential oil alone won’t completely stop your hairloss? You need to stop dht attacking your follicles firstly man. I’m not calling peppermint oil snake oil, I use it myself. I just use in addition to the most powerful and proven methods. I think there are studies showing peppermint oil to be a little less effective than minixodil. I only use the oil after microneedling because I can’t apply minixodil within 24 hours of wounding myself

did anyone here had good hair gaines using only saw palmetto? Are the sides less then with finasteride?

no one had good gains on any shit, NO ONE

even the holy grail of finasteride only delays your hairloss by 10 years, oh and if you stop taking it in literally weeks your hairloss will catch up from all these years it was delayed

Only one.

Nobody had good gains on anything lol? There are plenty of people who have had total regrowth. I’m getting regrowth at the temples for fuck sake

>doing nothing is better than doing something
What are you suggesting doomer? Sure dht inhibiters have diminishing returns over time, so what. It’s delaying hairloss in what is supposed to be your prime years. Who cares if it stops working at 40

Just shave it off bro, women love bald guys

>Peaking at 40.
Pathetic, men should have hair at 60.

>there are plenty of people who have had total regrowth

an absolute lie, show me even one picture, it's so funny that every guy that reccomends some obscure coocking ingredient to put on your head never posts even one pic to show the proof

>I’m getting regrowth at the temples for fuck sake
you are getting some shitty peach fuzz, congrats

underrated

Are you a troll ? Are you even suffering from hairloss? Are you even involved at all? What do you know if you are none of the above. And I don’t recommend essential oil alone. It’s something to add on a proven regimen. Even if the benefit is 2% it’s still a gain

This guy had total regrowth
hairlosstalk.com/interact/threads/somebodys-story-25-finasteride-results-7-mo-treatment-pics.44087/

99% of guys taking finasteride like m&m will not have those gains
we would not have a hairloss forum if finasteride was the cure you know!

Ya you’re right because fin doesn’t do shit for regrowth. It stops or slows hairloss. I have been on fin for a over 7 months and saw nothing. I added to my regimen in December and I’m seeing growth I have never seen before. I’m seeing terminal hairs along with vellus hairs. The guy on that forum did more than just swollowing a fin pill. If you are losing hair I suggest you stop dooming and start doing something

Yeah he almost had a sort of Phil Collins kind of look going on

yeah, its called shaving your head and moving on instead of crying about it like a faggot

Neurons

Does anyone really care about balding? Really? I've been slowly--very slowly--losing my hair for 20 years. Shits fine. Still got laid plenty, etc. Now wife, kids, fine house, etc. Worrying about losing one's hair is really pathetically sad.

Most men and more important men that have done greater things than you and I have worried about their hair.

>wife, kids
>Implying this is an achievement.

>because I can’t apply minixodil within 24 hours of wounding myself
why?
it improves absorption I apply minoxidil right after dermarolling, never had a single issue and I use 1.5mm

yeah user wouldn't want anything to get in way of your bideogames and cartoons! kys you waste

he's too lazy and too much of a pussy to do anything about it so he'd rather try to be a crab in a bucket policing all the forums and boards convnincing people to "shave it bro, those evil drugs don't work anyway"
I'm also having regrowth of a lifetime on minoxidil alone, can't wait to add finasteride once/if I platoe with minoxidil

>because face and body have the same testosterone receptors
they do not
>The current one is chronic scalp tension/skull growth.
no one cares about some retards trying to sell hairbands
And it's not a current theory, that shit is from the high 1910s

have fun dropping 2 points in the looks department while desperately trying to overcompensate the lack of hair with other things

Attached: just shave it bro, women love that shit.png (1080x1815, 1.46M)

My thoughts, too.

Because it’s argued that minixodil in the blood stream is horrible for cardiovascular health. Either way not worth fucking with that

Do you dermaroll? Are you sure you are wounding aggressively enough? I dermapen @ 1.5mm and I go till there is visible blood on all the areas I want effected. So min would certainly be directly in my blood. The peppermint oil burns like crazy after apply it and it makes me smell like Christmas. Atleast it’s only once a week

Yes, they do and the paper is from 2017, retard.

Keep projeting, baldie. Normal people don't think it's an achievement because it's part of life for most men.

minoxidil gets into your bloodstream throught the scalp anyway, why do you think people get more arm/chest hair when on minoxidil even if they apply it only on their heads?

You are the only one here sperg.
And that theory is from the high 1910s, as well as various forms of relieveing scalp tensions, including htat retarded "detrumascence" therapy that is just rebranded name for the same practive that existed for hundreds of years.
And no one cares about someone rebranding old shit in 2017.

How tf do you microneedle without getting the rolling pin stuck in your hair?

t. head full of hair
shut the fuck you worthless nigger
you have no idea how important hair is

Attached: hairloss threads.png (1837x236, 32K)

No, it isn't and the hypothesis doesn't offer cures now, just some better undestanding.

the only actuall solution that will have effects that you can see is hair transplant followed by taking care of your hair so it will last as long as possible

minoxidil etc. can either fuck yup up and increase your hairloss or do nothing
so unless there will be an actuall good drug for hairloss just save up for hair transplant

I’m balding. I still bust fat nuts in my gf. Stop being pathetic.

another one who has no idea what he's talking about. Minoxidil gives mad gains if used properly, combine that with finasteride and maybe a dermaroller and you can go from norwood 3-4 to norwood 1 if you're a good responder
>hurr durrr just shave it bro trust me hehe

Hmm I don’t have hair growth on anywhere I apply the topical. I have weird hairs on my face

I don’t dermaroll I dermapen which is a far superior method. It ensures penetration. I doubt most people who roll are going hard enough. You can get em off eBay for like 40 bucks

Yes, it was the same back then.
Learn a thing or two about history.
Nothing will come out of this, it's not new, and it's irrelevant.
Philips was making an automated hair scalp massager because of this shit in the past before they realized it doesn't change anything, the amount of shilling done in japanese tv was sick, you can still find those videos on yt

Wow, banging a girl is such an accomplishment.

It's different and massage will obviously do nothing.

wait, you don't mean that
"expanding skull" nonsense do you

i've been using prescribed 5% minox with derma roller for 2,5 years and it didn't do anything to me
it didn't break my dick or anything but it also didn't stop my hairloss or gave me my hair back
i know what i'm talking about you minoxodil shill

people keep praising minox like it's some magical drug that will magically stop hair loss when in reality effects are baerly noticable and very few actually get their hair back

It could be that or chronic scalp tension. It's a far better hypothesis than the current one

>I’m balding. I still bust fat nuts in my gf. Stop being pathetic.

Attached: 2-stylish-backswept-hairstyle-for-balding-men.jpg (500x750, 80K)

Thinking of getting a hair transplant, the only thing is I'm worried that if they take the hair follicles from the back of my head and transplant it to the top, then I'll just be balding on the back of my head.

It's like plucking, they will regrow, fraud.

hairtransplants don't work like that
if they'd do that then what would be the point
they do take hair from the back of your head but good doctor will take single foliciles that are far apart from one another so it doesn't look like you had your hair taken from that + you can transplant hair from beard/arms/legs/chest etc if you're really desperate

because you don't know how to use it, you probably spray it on your hair or don't spread it well enough like a brainlet, I garauntee you 99% of non responders are actually brainlets that don't know hot to apply it properly. If your hairloss is slow there is no way minoxidil wouldn't ive you regrowth, it gave me visible gains after 4-5 weeks. You don't lose that much hair in 4-5 weeks to cancel out the minoxidil effect.
>minoxidil shill
If I was a shill I would try to get people to buy a specific brand, all I say is to actually buy the cheapes available liquid form.

stay bald and salty, but don't spread your misery around because I personally know many people that saved their lives by getting their hair back instead of living the life of constant misery as bald angry cucks

No DHT inhibitor in your regimen? That really could of turned your situation around. If not then you are just simply a non-responder and that sucks. Don’t tell everyone it doesn’t work in your case when there are plenty of other people who have good responses

r8 this 1 year hairline change
I think I regrew a bit, using minoxidil and topical (((((((((estrogen)))))))))
now I added RU and I'm seeing more regrowth after horrible shedding
fin and dut never worked for me

Attached: eqe22.jpg (1560x954, 238K)

>I personally know many people that saved their lives by getting their hair back instead of living the life of constant misery as bald angry cucks
Based.

>because you don't know how to use it, you probably spray it on your hair or don't spread it well enough like a brainlet,
i literlally shaved my head bald in order for it to spread better
that's how despertae i was
>use dermaroller on a clean head
>massage minoxidil all over my head
you hear me
2,5 years of doing this and when i decided to grew my hair to see the progress i was fucking devastated

i can bet that you never even used it but instead just keep repeating what you hear in these threads like 99% of retards on Jow Forums who don't even lift

>when there are plenty of other people who have good responses
>few plenty cases out of thousands of failed ones
wow that totally makes the difference

I use it with great success for almost 3 months now hairline almost back to when I was 15 and I'm 25 now. If you didn't see any results after 3 months you should've added finasteride insetad of just going blindly the same routine for 2,5 years for fuck's sake.

Another possibility is that you have some other issue a more rare one like scalp inflamation, you should see a dermatologist that specializes in it. Getting your hair back is absolutely priceless. The halo effect, that it will create in your life, will get you the money spend on fixing it in no time

people with successful recoveries usually don't even bother to argue with salty bald cucks on the internet. Same with finasteride, those who have no sides and good results have no reason to even go back to hairloss forums and stuff like that but you can be sure that every bald angry cuck will try to keep others in his misery by spreading horror stories about dicks falling off the next day and stuff. "brain fog" is my favorite meme.

I almost fell for those memes
>hurr it doesn't work, it stops your hairloss for a year at best durrr
I would be a depressed bald fuck right now had I listened to those retards.

Never let anyone tell you to give up on your hair especially if deep down you know it will keep affecting you and every day you look in the mirror you'll think how great it would be to have that hair again. Trust me you WILL regret not fixing your hair. You will see your pictures from years ago when you looked 8/10 instead of low 6 and you will regret this

Good points all around. I can't disagree with you. I just think folks look fine balding--no reason to worry about it, but you are right.

I do not have any condition on my scalp
it was the first thing i've checked when i noticed i am balding

i'm just very unlucky and minox doesn't work on me
and i do know how important hair is, i am getting transplant this year, if everything will go accorind go plant i should have at lest an average hairline in the next 14 months

Based

Don’t bother with the doom and gloom baldcels. Like yelp, all the negativity come from the minority meanwhile the majority is out there too busy fuckin your bitch

Attached: 1538664382831.jpg (1024x3192, 913K)

brutal... im 20 and my hairline is fully intact but im so fucking scared of balding.. fuck

cope

Attached: 1497053084860.jpg (1024x764, 80K)

>topical (((((((((estrogen)))))))))
explain

>be 29
>balding like fuck
>get drunk with fiancée and we shave my head
>wake up full of fucking anxiety
>she wakes up and says she wished I’d done it ages ago because my hair looked like shit

T-thanks babe.

We can all make it bros.

>Stop using shampoo everyday
>started taking vitamins like D3 and K2
>have been using minox
>started dermarolling
>tfw SMALL HAIRS COMING BACK IN LADS
IT'S COMING BACK IN, HOLY FUCK BROS I'M GONNA MAKE IT. IT GOT TO NORWOOD 2 BUT I STOPPED IT AND I'M GETTING REGROWTH

Attached: af3.png (280x330, 260K)

Either embrace being bald or become vegan like pic related

Attached: 1549165779107.jpg (446x360, 22K)

Here's proofs, now ignore the longer hairs those are just thin. Look at the short NEW hairs coming in! Fuck yeah lads. Also that left side there was a lot more thin about 2 months ago. I'll see if I have a previous picture

Attached: 20190208_181528-1.jpg (1152x1152, 788K)

Well turns out I deleted old pics but heres more proofs. It's a shit pic sorry, but if you look in the hairline you can see the new hairs coming in. I'm pumped now lads. Considering peppermint oil for the added gains.

Attached: 20190208_181620-1.jpg (1152x1103, 647K)

This gives me hope, we're all gonna make it

Attached: comfy wojak.png (645x645, 423K)

Peppermint oil significantly drops testosterone level

Fuck off, it works better than minoxidil.
Source:
>ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4289931/