>OHP or lat pulldown behind the neck

Attached: ss+gomad.png (970x367, 670K)

Other urls found in this thread:

instagram.com/aerinnight/
nimh.nih.gov/index.shtml
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

> dark skin

Found the moblitylet.

I still kek when I see this. It’s 9/10 times high schoolers or just general n00bs

>5 minutes of rest between sets of 10
>doing 3x10 for every chest machine as a workout
>no free weights because “they’re dangerous”
>stair master thot kickbacks

>OHP in the squat rack

Attached: q5vcTkc.jpg (467x359, 13K)

Holy fuckin orcmode. That beast on the left

Attached: orc gf.png (800x600, 89K)

>derailment b8 with a post that we have every 2 days
This is why 4channel is shit

Attached: C1210B0C-03FC-4E53-BA76-1C43A935E5D3.jpg (499x481, 28K)

All that sounds great,fellow man of culture, but i am a bit put off by the benis

>using smith machine

>calling it 4channel instead of Jow Forums
This is why you’re a phaggot

>using the wrong name out of some ridiculous sense of pride of being on a Mongolian buttsex forum for an extended amount of time
Go backphaggot

Newfaggoli be gone

make me nigger

Attached: 3E7D3716-AFD0-4FA1-BBDE-3D2E9660031C.gif (230x230, 65K)

Attached: 20181029_095950.webm (404x454, 1.5M)

filenam fuckin got me, m8

Attached: nerf_this.webm (1280x720, 707K)

wha the f u c k

What a basedboy

So edgy

Attached: 376BF5AB-A62C-40EA-A7D2-C6814988A926.jpg (661x667, 107K)

What the fuck is this though. Is it a tranny or a mutant

judge for urself
instagram.com/aerinnight/

Cis female but half orc

No fucking way. It's a fucking tranny in a corset.

Its a joke, its a man, look at his instagram his oldest picture is full on pre hrt

only manelts can ohp in there otherwise you'll smack the top

FPBP
HOW DOES user DO IT EVERY TIME

That’s a power rack you absolute fucking moron

Attached: 5274CDA3-A3A3-4FDD-87ED-8AB8A23C5671.png (245x245, 96K)

mirin that core

>>OHP or lat pulldown behind the neck

Ah yes OP, truly you are superior to Klokov

Attached: Behind-the-Neck-Press-Klokov.jpg (620x349, 158K)

MY LIFE FOR THE HORDE

Attached: 1549644526452.png (289x363, 171K)

Everyone with 5 minutes of fitness education knows it’s shit for the shoulder joint. But PLs/Strongmen/Bodybuilders don’t care because their joints are fucked in the long run regardless

>everyone with 5 minutes of fitness education knows it’s shit for the shoulder joint

More like everyone who parrots old gymbro tales

Why does he wear the corset as outer layer?

>instagram.com/aerinnight/
why are white men doing this at such an alarming rate?
Is female faggot privileged such a buff to regular life that it's worth the humiliation

you fucking kidding me. where else are you suppose to do it

Attached: 1543481281089.jpg (540x720, 33K)

unironically its mental illness, you won't find logic in it

but this didn't exist till recently..
at this level for sure

is the rate alarming or are we just cherry picking the 0.001%

It's media and academia demonizing men and the queer agenda hard pushing it across the board and lionizing it.
There's a show that's showing CLEAR child abuse called "jazz" that's hard pushed across the globe.
Multiple episodes of tv shows that give sympathetic pats on the back to women who're pretending to be men who are crossdressing even children.

It's fucked up. But there it is.

>People who's entire livelihood and life revolve around their body's ability to function don't care about their body

Imagine everyone, just IMAGINE, being this absolutely fucking retarded.

>in the long run
Did you not see that part buddy? I mean Olympic weight lifters are notorious for having knee surgery by the time they’re 40 due to what they put theirselves through right friend? The joints just aren’t meant to handle heavy weight repititiously, look at what Blaine Sumner said recently about his hips and squatting. Don’t even get me started on Ronnie Coleman.

Either you didn’t read “in the long run” or you’re legitimately retarded and think that they aren’t sacrificing their long term joint health for a higher physical peak

Why does everyone love behind the neck ohp? It just feels wrong

this bait should be banned, it's too strong

except it's exactly like this in every domain

the people at the top are frequently sacrificing long term health to achieve their goals

there's nothing wrong with wanting to burn bright but let's not pretend that everyone near the top of their field: actors, musicians, politicians, business leaders, basically everyone has a much higher incidence of drug usage, psychopathic tendencies, or terrible work/life balance to the point of being detrimental to their psychological health

gap between rich and poor has increased to such an absurd degree that men near the bottom are giving up on sexual competition, but their weak shit tier genetics brains can't really handle giving up so they swing wildly toward the other end of sexual competition

happens to social mammals - read about the NIMH rats for the best direct example

>women can rely on their lunk boyfriends to help them get fit and give them a lot of positive reinforcement

>you will NEVER EVER EVER EVER find a woman willing to date you and bring you to the gym to catch up with her, gently ribbing you and providing positive reinforcement when you succeed

>your only hope of finding a girl like this is to get incredibly fit to begin with, in which case you'll have surpassed her already

the loudest ree the world has ever experienced

Attached: 1323132038001.jpg (554x527, 31K)

They arent even poor. It's a middleclass sickness.

>How to spot Jow Forumstards in a thread

NIMH is a childrens' book
And the doomed utopia experiment that it's inspired by does not have any fucking homosexuality or transexualism in any form

The uptick in transexualism is a deviancy that's hard pushed by media and academia and is partially the fault of environmental toxins and pourposeful psychological damage.

>anyone who deadlifts or do heavy squats
Not really bait. A high percentage of them are absolutue retards.

sexual competition is bound by class in most places and for most people

the middle class is disappearing, being pulled into the lower class and upper class

localize your frame by geography and income and it'll make more sense

>muh academia bogeyman
>i heard that experiment once and it was like the movie
>doomed utopia has no homosexuality (this one is demonstrably wrong, could you not manage a google search or?)

mid 90s IQ at the very most

>children's book

NIMH stands for the National Institute of Mental Health you fucking mongoloid

nimh.nih.gov/index.shtml

go back to /b/

>load up hammer strength plate loaded machine
>do a million half reps
>wearing a shirt with the sleeves sorta rolled up
>and is mexican

every day with this guy. I wanna fix his form but I also dont give a shit

>Comparing the entire sport of Olympic lifting to a single exercise that can easily be substituted for something else if it actually did considerable damage to your joints

Just imagine, IMAGINE, being so retarded that you ACTUALLY believe that someone who's entire life revolves around lifting would say "yea I'd like to keep powerlifting but my shoulders can only handle one more year of behind the neck pull downs and I just can't stop doing that."

Fucking wew lad. fucking WEW

wow not him but i've never seen someone try so transparently to avoid responding to an argument

you just built a strawman whole cloth and never stopped and went "am i even replying or just talking to hear my own voice?" why is this board full of retards? aren't Jow Forums people supposed to be smarter on average?

>Gets btfo'd
>Ree that wasn't my argument

a lot of people do this and they're no klokov, what if i told you other factors are in play here, and behind neck just increases injury rates

Just IMAGINE actually believing that pointing out comparing the performance of the actual sport being damaging to your body isn't the same as a singular accessory exercise that isn't even a part of your sport is not a fair comparison

Then go on about not responding to an argument while doing the exact same thing

FUCKING WEW

>Just IMAGINE
Somebody please post the NPC's responses picture.

Ahhh feels good when they give in and respond with memes.

I'm not even the fag you're arguing with.

literally anywhere else so you can clean the bar into position

Holy fridge mode

absolute fucking unit

Nailed it.

Just IMAGINE creating such a poorly construed argument and strawman deliberately ignoring the entire message just to push your brand of cringe retardation. I mean just IMAGINE.

>How to spot a virgin and/or brown in a thread

makes sense

>tfw going to gym for a month only
>too scarred to read this thread because I might recognize myself

I was the retard that did Behind the Neck lat pulldowns the first time I got to that machine

Attached: 1500746416798.jpg (2560x2489, 698K)

just transition already fag

>has never heard of the john/jane doe case
looks like we have another (((John Money))) shill

We all started at the bottom mate. Just be sure to get better at your chosen excercises everytime you're in the gym

>eyeballs grill to right
>"looks like meat is back on the menu boys"

Powerful stride, mogging all those walkerlets.

ITS WEARING A CORSET

This isnt even bait retard. You should be able to clean your max OHP no problem.

Those. If power racks then you will hit top. But there is logical option which you can rack the bar outside of the power rack and press freely

No joke this shit actually scares me i cant explain it

Attached: 13233255_1072680909470703_230931918_n.jpg (206x243, 7K)

The perfect woman for you is out there. You just have to find her. It's a large world out there, so you better start searching.

Attached: S.T.A.L.K.E.R. gf.jpg (519x434, 30K)

>push ups next to weight rack
>To add resistance they press down on each other's backs

Deadly anomalies, dangerous mutants, anarchists and bandits.

None of them will stop Duty on its triumphant march towards saving the planet!

hard media shilling along with complete societal degradation and sexual frustration

Attached: bogpill.jpg (887x598, 151K)

>his shoulders are too inflexible and too fucking weak to do guillotine pulls and presses

Attached: CROM LAFFS AT YOU.jpg (599x437, 89K)

>lets do an exercise at a mechanical disadvantage, with less ROM and greater injury chance all for no other reason than
>it looks cool haha

Shut up, nigger.

Attached: 9822.jpg (315x475, 81K)

guess how i know you can't fucking snatch and your ohp is shit

If that's actually a chick, I would.

the later, transgenderism is a mostly modern thing, but people in here make it look like 1 out of 3 persons is a tranny or like if it was a super contagious illness when its still a super small, but loud, minority

i can OHP my bodyweight, nigger, but ur right i dont do oly lifts

Bit of both.
The rate of autism is raising exponentially due to people waiting until much later to have kids. Autistic people are easily impressionable and highly prone to being dissociated/dysmorphic. Don't think for a second that the rate of autistic mtfs is purely coincidental.

It's a lot of "mentally ill preying on the already mentally ill". Hence you see a lot of the mtf trannies from the 70s, along with current ftms, going all "what the fuck is this."
Still, it's a fad and an extreme minority that just seems louder due to social media controversy culture.

It's a memetic disease, a psychological virus, that's heavily enforced and pushed by the queer agenda and media.
Don't get infected.

I'M GONNA SAY IT.

Attached: 15449283542353645.jpg (480x360, 14K)

Justa about anywhere else, you dwarf.

completely unrecognizable. sad to see it happen

It's part of a look.

It only increases injury rates because people fail to attain the necessary shoulder mobility before actually progressing in the exercise. Think of forcing yourself right down into splits if you can barely touch your toes.
>"splits make you prone to injury!"
Pressing the bar from a high bar squat position ensures more even development of the shoulder girdle.

What are the comfiest Stalker guitar songs?