Angry Reps Are Superior Reps

What music do you faggots play to induce rage fueled lifts?

Attached: A1I0hjCvi6L._SY355_.jpg (355x355, 42K)

Other urls found in this thread:

m.soundcloud.com/inokipodcast/inoki-podcast-001-martin-roth
youtu.be/SwRprmQI26s?list=PLxj_W2xJq20qWGt0p2YL2Ei5tp5Yliz_n
youtube.com/watch?v=rkNbTS7uhLE
open.spotify.com/user/4dv4nc3d/playlist/2oCqOMZ7anV0pbW8UHa3bK?si=gzY0XyvbQmeOs2LC4kNtpQ
youtube.com/watch?v=8olZF-oMryI
youtube.com/watch?v=_b1Hvz6dbRI
youtube.com/watch?v=_hQq0t0EuLg
youtube.com/watch?v=mmOYSH_LjF4
youtube.com/watch?v=bRHKXKVABVc
youtube.com/watch?v=J6kh37y8B3M
youtube.com/watch?v=pjMeG6l-VJ8
youtube.com/watch?v=v-Su1YXQYek
youtu.be/0eR6dUQ90cc
youtu.be/u1GQn3rPa18
youtu.be/-XKPJC9_tk8
youtu.be/sUi0dpAuroI
youtu.be/tJ_R1gnOpSg
youtube.com/watch?v=VxeZzxNJQ74
youtube.com/watch?v=jxjeqCd6Zm0
youtu.be/5xEPnuH_7r8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Do you actually get moved emotionally by music? I can't even get into music because all I hear is trandiness and image consciousness. I cannot take seriously a man who screams into a microphone trying to be brutal and convince me his soul is black when he's wearing makeup and dyeing his hair and shit. I cannot take seriously a drummer who's convinced that the faster his bass pedals go, the better he is. And I cannot take seriously a guitarist who thinks that more notes is better notes or that palm muting and drop tuning duh duh duh duhduhduhduh riffs don't all sound exactly the fucking same.

Anyway, I get my rage to lift from the sries of toxic and parasitic people i've met in real life. The long list of times my life's tragectory has been fucked because of some incompetent asshole, or the amount of times i've met a person who truly scared me. I live in a shit neighborhood. Everywhere I go there's trash and dog shit that nobody picked up and basketball americans trying to flex up and look hard and impress each other with as much wide-mouthed noise as possible and it makes one acutely aware of the need to train.

>letting others alter the trajectory of your life
>getting scared of people
>paying attention to niggers playing Basketball
Never going to make it friend

Attached: 12BEC1B4-07EB-4415-A80C-A1C4FA6D2F45.jpg (598x415, 60K)

Everyone you come into contact with alters the trajectory of your life. Especially when you're twenty and financially dependent upon people. And there are truly terrifying people in this world. You'll learn that when you're a big boy. And regardless of what color they are, you tend to notice when everywhere you go, people are sizing you up.

>everywhere you go people are sizing you up
You had me until that part. Now I think you’re just a paranoid, delusional faggot

Imagine being this insecure...

Wrong as fuck about music. Sure sometimes autistic looking fucks make it but if the product is well made music based on someone's hate and anger, I can get behind it. But 100% agree about using trash humans as a source of rage. One of my friends is dating one the shittiest, ugliest wastes of space I've ever met. This bitch redefines the word cunt. I don't hang out with him if she's around and I've genuinely thought about killing her. Thinking about the whole situation makes me want to throw plates through the ceiling, its crazy good motivation and I always feel a little better after.

m.soundcloud.com/inokipodcast/inoki-podcast-001-martin-roth

this is the lowest test post i've ever seen on Jow Forums
would've said nails but you beat me to it. good taste. i'll meet you halfway.
youtu.be/SwRprmQI26s?list=PLxj_W2xJq20qWGt0p2YL2Ei5tp5Yliz_n

Have you ever hung out with hiphop americans? They adapt a degree of prison culture in elementary school. From day one what they talk about is who's harder, who can fight, etc. Everywhere I go black teenagers have their pants around their ass trying to strut and bow out their chest to prove they are the alpha in the general vicinity. If I have a book on me they do that tongue smacking noise because they don't believe people really read and they need to vocalize their judgement to me without actually doing it. They shout shit to you when you walk by because they're probing for weakness. I can't walk through my neighborhood without someone slowing down their car and just watching me. Evey the pictures on the Lyft app here are all thugged out gangster-leaning dudes with do rags, because that's all that's here. The employees at local stores aren't working. They're standing around talking and giving you attitude if you ask for anything because you're making them do their job. And these people keep their job because that's all there is here. The Lyft drivers pull up with their car stinking of grape cigarillo and dank and they talk in a voice deliberately two octaves lower than their actual voice because heaven forbid they enunciate or speak naturally and suffer the social consequences of not being the hardest one in the group. I hear gunshots two or three times a week at night. The neighbors shout and bang the door every other goddamn night because they all lack adult-level problem-solving skills. There's been two armed robberies this month.

Yes. Wherever I go black males are trying very hard to decide whether or not they can beat me up or punk me or whether the effort in proving it is with whatever they'd get out of it.

Youre like a redpill if it was made out of estrogen inducers. Grow a pair or move

All I’m reading is “I’m such a pussy and I’m afraid of black people because Jow Forums told me they’re all murderers and rapists” grow some balls faggot

>they need to vocalize their judgement without actually doing it

At this point I recognize the pasta. Move along faggot

desu he's sort of right. I don't know how many times I've been out and random guys have tried to start shit with me out of nowhere over literally nothing. Like I've been walking down the street and some guy deliberately shoulder-bumps me and keeps storming down the street like he's on a mission, another time when I was like 18 some guy threw a box of chips at me lel. I got talking to some guy leaving a nightclub one time, we were walking in the same direction, and out of nowhere he grabs one of those plastic roadworks barriers and throws it in front of me and I almost tripped over it, that one nearly ended in a fight because I was drunk. I haven't drank for years but it seemed like every time I went out some retard would try to start an argument or some petty shit with me, and I swear I *never* bothered anybody or initiated any of it, I don't like fighting. This only ever happened to me and never to any of my friends.

Sometimes I notice guys doing weird shit like staring or not stepping aside for me. Maybe it's in my head but desu I think some guys just attract that type of negative attention, no idea why.

youtube.com/watch?v=rkNbTS7uhLE

open.spotify.com/user/4dv4nc3d/playlist/2oCqOMZ7anV0pbW8UHa3bK?si=gzY0XyvbQmeOs2LC4kNtpQ

This is my playlist for rage fueled Lifts, have fun faggots

Attached: 1361965984797.jpg (800x792, 134K)

>Being observant and articulate is feminine

>Thinking one has to be from Jow Forums to notice the reality around them that shitty and violent neighborhoods are melanin-rich.

I'm absolutely certain i'm not only smarter than both of you but much more capable of defending myself than either of you.

going in the playlist, good recommendation

>this entire thread
CRINGE

also a good recommendation

>hiphop americans

unironically one of the funniest posts I've seen on this site

Nails is so shit past the first two albums. I don't fuck with music in the gym anymore because I find it distracting these days. But when I did this was the PR theme
youtube.com/watch?v=8olZF-oMryI

their first few albums are so good

I put powerwolf on while lifting with some dudes i work with and the black dudes went nuts, like loving it. Exact opposite reaction i expected. One of the regularly puts then on now iinstead of garbage rap.

youtube.com/watch?v=_b1Hvz6dbRI

Attached: 075.jpg (800x450, 47K)

>he doesn't lift to the girliest shit he can find
Why even bother listening to anything at all user?

No. Happy reps are best reps

Qft. Only good songs on the newest album are the first two. Unsilent death and first album (cant remember name but it's white) are only worthy records.

youtube.com/watch?v=_hQq0t0EuLg
So hype

just found out about demetori, the music is pure gold

Based Nails. Powerviolence is best for powerlifting.

Also: INFEST

Also check this guys

Attached: Screenshot_20190208-232447_Google Play Music.jpg (1071x1822, 903K)

i unironically listen shoegaze when lifting.

youtube.com/watch?v=mmOYSH_LjF4
youtube.com/watch?v=bRHKXKVABVc
youtube.com/watch?v=J6kh37y8B3M
youtube.com/watch?v=pjMeG6l-VJ8
>you'll never get MOGGED by David Vincent

Attached: tumblr_oz2h5vj4NH1w8kq1oo1_1280.jpg (960x646, 110K)

youtube.com/watch?v=v-Su1YXQYek
I've been listening to this song on repeat every workout for maybe 2 years now.

Its the only thing that gets me pumped.

Get away from that shithole user, basically it's as if you lived in a third world country. In normal, developed places people are mostly nice

Attached: pepethefrogtosleepperchancetomeme0032b8877_Copy.png (720x640, 93K)

I agree but it must be the new jack heavy hardcore/powerviolence. Og pv is not that inspiring for lifts imo.

Very good taste user. I listen to Revenge, Blasphemy, and Conquer a lot when I lift. I mostly listen to Godflesh though.

Attached: proxy.duckduckgo.com.jpg (315x315, 17K)

youtu.be/0eR6dUQ90cc
youtu.be/u1GQn3rPa18
youtu.be/-XKPJC9_tk8
youtu.be/sUi0dpAuroI

Attached: 154782343645698.jpg (640x762, 101K)

youtu.be/tJ_R1gnOpSg

You sound autistic as fuck my dude

I fucking destroy pr's on this shit.
youtube.com/watch?v=VxeZzxNJQ74

youtube.com/watch?v=jxjeqCd6Zm0

Attached: 5622444-16.jpg (451x426, 81K)

I read Jow Forums between sets and contemplate the fact that literal demons are allowed unfettered access to children and no one seems to care

Attached: 1548554173878.jpg (1024x669, 51K)

Attached: 15432874983265478.jpg (500x279, 15K)

You and the rest of Jow Forums don't know what autism is. That wors has come to mean anything you disagree with but won't be bothered to understand.

youtu.be/5xEPnuH_7r8