Why do normies even try

This guy is about 6'2 and 250lbs and made a 350lbs belted sumo deadlift his facebook profile pic

lmao why do normies even try all they do is take up space and equipment at the gym

Attached: imaginethinkingthisisheavy.jpg (750x750, 47K)

Lol he’s probably not even 200lbs

Most of them give up anyway, they don't have our autism. Normies that just go for women end up giving up in a month or less. That's cringy but just let him be, he won't get really far.

that's not sumo. you're even more dyel than him if you think that's sumo.

his feet are further apart then his arms out

if your arms are between your legs for the lift then its sumo retard

what bothers me is this fat dyel fuck is giving out fitness advice as if he knows anything

Other normies can't count and have no idea what weight do plates have. For them that looks like 1000lbs.

When he lowers the weight, his knees will be inside his elbows.

Post body

>is bothered by a complete stranger giving out advice to girls and not getting the attention that he is
not gonna make it

Attached: 1466648617456.jpg (300x298, 33K)

whatever it is it is a retarded stance

That might be his 30th rep but even if it isn't, why do you care so much? Stop being an insecure fag

this

>gatekeeping
ngmi

Post body

Normalfags are always wasting time and hogging the machines and benches by taking 200+ different selfies on them, especially gym thot normies. Youre at the gym to pump some fucking iron, so start lifting and stop wasting 20 minutes to get that perfect selfie, or at least take it somewhere else so someone who actually wants to workout can use the fucking machines and benches. This pisses me off more than it really should, undoubtedly a product of my autism.

Also this. If you've ever been to the gym in january you'll see that its fucking infested with normies, but around half way through february you see it goes back to usual. Normalfags disgust me, giving up when they don't look like arnold after a few weeks

>Post body

holy shit, nu-Jow Forums is retarded and autistic to boot too. we used to just be autistic. that isn't sumo, dumbshit.

ITT a bunch of sumo deady fags who are impressed by this weight

Post body

based

i bet this dyel fatass spends 20 minutes in front of the mirror taking gay ass pics for facebook

fuck normfags

Idt this is sumo

What stance is this? his feet are p far apart

OP, we know this is you. You've got to let it go, man. Being insecure means you aren't gonna make it. Sorry, bruh. Don't be a jealous cunt.

Attached: 1386866597034.jpg (311x383, 24K)

Never tried to say it wasnt me fucking retard
>assuming I'm jealous of a 365lb sumo belted deadlift

It's very easy to pick on others and their stats when you probably can't even bench 200lbs with a belt. Stop being an insecure faggot and focus on yourself faggot

Attached: o44hchf54ix01.jpg (600x462, 42K)

I deadlifted that much my first week at the gym

How ignorant are you? Pretty much the same stance as Ed Coan. You just hate the fag in the pic and want to rip on him however you can.

Attached: ed-coan-901.gif (480x270, 2.03M)

Woah look at big boy lifting that much weight good thing he got a belt on in case anything happens

so that stance isnt sumo?

what is the name of that stance then

So why are you making such a fuss about some redneck giving out advice on face book? Why does that rile you up? It's none of your business, man. If you keep stressing and screeching autistically at REEEEE normies then you aren't gonna make it, sorry, bruh.

found the nigger

>talks like a Jow Forumsfag
Oh, that's why. You're a racist virgin. KEK. Not gonna make it.

Attached: 1398948523298.jpg (600x800, 97K)

imagine being a nigger and defending a white who would probably laugh when a cop shots you dead kek

I'm saying you're ignorant for calling a stance stupid when one of the best deadlifters of all time is it. Who gives a fuck what it's called sumo, samurai, brapp snap. Just pick up the bar or shut the fuck up

I got posters saying its not sumo when it clearly is, a bunch of dyel retarded faggots defending one of their own

>Oh, that's why. You're a racist virgin. KEK. Not gonna make it.

Attached: unnamed.jpg (900x900, 99K)

>imagine telling someone theyre not gonna make it when you were both unable to make it in society

fucking coons. giving them rights was a mistake

kek imagine being a nigger on a chinese webboard where everyone even nigs themselves wishes they were back in chains

>OP samefagging this hard

Attached: 123124542342.png (530x330, 145K)

Attached: 56.png (420x420, 11K)

By normies, you mean natty cucks, right OP?

Post body. Bet you're a dyel just like this sumo faggot.
>using facebook
kys, degenerate

>calling people racist on Jow Forums
fucking kek

>n-normies bad
>am i fitting in yet guys?

It's called hybrid you niggers

breh, we all want to be normies here. it's the last step of making it: leaving Jow Forums. if you want an elitist board i'd recommend /mu/ or /v/, they're the super secret clubs you're looking for.

oh yes i see how ed coan's knees are also inside of his elbows on this particular lift :)

But that's two 100lb plates, 45, and the last is at least a 25.

This thread is proof of the quality of person which comes to this subreddit. Fitness and health is abot your own personal development, not comparing what others do to put them down or develop insecurities based on others' excelling.

I would like to get to the happy place where i dont care about small minded egoists like OP making fun of me behind my back based on what they see me doing in public gyms, but unfortunately im too autistic for that free mindedness sometimes. Just knowing some vain fool is judging me while i try to get a health promoting workout in sucks, bt ill get over it, or just train in my own private space.

You anons who indulge in this pointless ugly making fun of others just reveal your own inner selves.. the aesthetic lookism Jow Forumsfag cukture is pure cancer. You are not beautiful people

This.
What the fuck do you have against this poor dude on Facebook op?

Based and redpilled.

T. amerimutt

>OP uses facebook
>OP jealous of dude giving advice to mutual friend
>OP mad that mutual friend didn't ask him first
>OP doesn't realize that he doesn't look like he lifts
Yikes.

>250 lbs
Looks 220 tops

OP, you sound jelly.

>Why do children even go to school when all they do is take up educational resources

dyel faggots always rush to defend their fellow brothers white knight style but instead of women they wanna be normies so bad

???

The belt is keeping on whatever but he may have. And don't underestimate the absurd amount of weight you need to put on a tall frame to actually show fat or muscle.
t.lanklet

lol not being a normie is being dyel. not everyone wants to be a weirdo loser creep in the corner of the room like you lmao

fuck off already nigger youre clearly not welcomed here

It's kinda nice to indulge in normies calling you a beat for your mediocre lifts, at least for a little while. It's a nice contrast to the internet where people constantly get shoved in your face who are roiders or Natty's with ubermench genetics you will never have

Im not a Nigger you freaking noob

Attached: Screenshot_20181229-211335.jpg (1080x1920, 934K)

>lbs
Use a proper fucking measuring system retard

>I pulled 355 conventional yesterday
I didn't even think it was a big deal.

i fucked yo bich, white boi. what you gonna do about it? lil pussi. she like dat bbc.

It's not. Stop trying to humble brag.

COPE