Breathe better

Breathe better

Attached: 1*6ck8OoKZpdTYtiON_HJ5Dw.jpg (2000x1125, 451K)

Other urls found in this thread:

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4034215/
yogajournal.com/meditation/breathing-lessons
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

You are your breath. This is ancient wisdom. Wim Hof's technique is cool but just paying attention to your breath is a good practice.

Or don't breath at all kek

Attached: 1.png (950x146, 17K)

What other breathing techniques do you recommend?

>dont follow safety measures, die
who could have seen that coming?

ye, its not idiot proof. So, best not to do it i guess

Inhales through your nose, let your chest rise, then do the same in reverse.

>breathe a certain way and you'll make your body alkaline!
>da alkaline kills cancers!
>get your O2 level to 100!

I put an O2 sensor on my finger, oxygen saturation in my blood is 98 or 99 just resting. If I take just a couple deep breaths I hit 100. Theres nothing special about this.
The whole alkaline thing is total pseudo science.
If you need help breathing you're a total retard and must have been completely sedentary your entire young life.

I admit that the things Wim Hof does are impressive, but doesn't he basically just teach hyperventilation? It's a little silly isn't it?

anything is allowed in taking the money off the hands of young urbanites

Its not hyperventilation, but I imagine it could get a lot of people close to it.
Wim Hof is an impressive example of what every human is capable of, but don't realize because they're too soft. All hes doing is getting himself in a headspace where he can ignore his own discomfort. The guy thinks hes consciously controlling his immune system, consciously controlling his own blood flow. Hes not.

I guess.

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4034215/

He is controlling it with his subconcious. The mind is stronger than you think.

yogajournal.com/meditation/breathing-lessons

This is the technique I've been doing daily. It's changing my life, bruh. I just found this description with a quick google search, but it's a pretty good explanation.

I've read through all this dumb shit after the last time Toe Rogan had him on and he was making all these totally baseless claims.
If you hold your breath periodically, and it correlates to some effect being detectable in bloodwork, this is not proof that you are consciously controlling your immune system.
Thats like saying you can pinch a vein in your arm, make your hand go numb, and you're consciously controlling your nervous system. It fails a basic logic check.

20-30 "reps" of deep full inhales with relaxed exhales. You don't exhale the entire way. On the 30th exhale, you stop. Hold for as long as you can, then take a big inhale and hold for 15 seconds.

1. Deep full inhale

2. Relaxed exhale (Don't exhale the entire way)

3. After 40 reps, hold breath as long as possible

4. Take a big inhale and hold for 15 seconds

REPEAT 4 TIMES A DAY

Do breathing exercises while taking a cold shower. Gradually increase cold until you can handle the coldest shower setting.

hypoxiaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

fuck i hate cunts like this. Every time a person becomes obsessed with random ass shit like becoming a vegan, taking cold showers, eating some weird ass food from some eastern country ect... They will shove it down your throat telling you it is the best and only way to live.

No the cold isnt the doorway to the soul, fuck off.

Wtf no, don't focus on chest. Breath lower by the stomach.

b-b-but Jow Forums told me to bench max with suicide grip and breathe smart in below zero water with no one watching me

>ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4034215/
So you have an IQ of 90 and don't know how to read study methodology or conclusions, got it.

yeah magic pill fags are the worst

there are three things you should be on about
>pick up heavy shit and put it back down
>eat smart for your goals
>try to learn something

everything else is just a nifty little party trick and always will be

>In conclusion, the present proof-of-principle study demonstrates that the sympathetic nervous system and immune system can be voluntarily influenced through practicing techniques that are relatively easy to learn within a short time frame. It therefore could have important implications for the treatment of a variety of conditions associated with excessive or persistent inflammation, especially auto-immune diseases.

>brainletwojak.jpg

Sorry you think that supports your point

I say sorry because clearly your IQ is about ten points lower than I originally estimated

Attached: looks like you need this.gif (480x238, 443K)

Show us your study that debunks it or else you are a single digit IQ mutt.

>pick up heavy shit and put it back down

Attached: 1549669169299s.jpg (230x249, 6K)

I don't have a study that debunks it because I'm arguing in favor of it you retarded mongoloid. You clearly misread the reply chain and you're gonna feel stupid as hell in a few minutes unless you're a total egotistical jackass.

>I was just pretending to be retarded

>not doing noBreathe
>never gonna make it

WIm Hof method is less about the breathing, and more about COLD.

Take cold showers every morning. It will change your physiology just like Wim says. What makes it easier is his breathing technique.

Taking deep breaths and performing exercises on the diaphragm and intercostal muscles is not a meme.
It won't give you super powers or cure cancer. Having a greater amount of oxygenated blood at all times would (probably) help prevent cancer, but that comes along with a healthier lifestyle overall so...