What’s the point of lifting heavy when all women want is a dadbod to cuddle with?

What’s the point of lifting heavy when all women want is a dadbod to cuddle with?

Also what’s the best exercises to maintain a dadbod?

Attached: A0610C8B-D33B-4D1C-A14F-E8735D10E3C1.jpg (1000x1438, 208K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=iQlIPOTbuH8
youtube.com/watch?v=pvAhRcUofDk
youtube.com/watch?v=WPR8NV9wrFM
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I bet this survey was conducted by someone with a self-described 'dad bod' (fat) where it would be pretty awkward to say they're disgusting, so they probably just lied.

>dont want to pay employees and especially not personal trainers
>spent a tiny bit of money on some shitty infograph saying that being fit and lean is bad and nobody likes it anyway
pretty smart i guess

> Implying women know what they want
> Implying I lift for women
> Implying

lol personal trainers are on shit money and even then most of them steal a living.

>marriage material

no thanks

dadbod is being muscular but not focusing on being incredibly ripped, fucking retards seem to think that skinnyfat counts as "dadbod"

youtube.com/watch?v=iQlIPOTbuH8

Believing a planet fitness funded survey is like believing big tobacco health studies. Clear conflict of interest. Don't fall for the b8 user

Attached: such a waste.jpg (3000x4200, 2.21M)

>believing what women say they want instead of seeing what they actually want
Women lie all the time op. No one wants a dad bod

Because they're lying? They feel less insecure with a onions boyfriend but they'll ALWAYS be lusting after the dude with the better body.

Besides, women are trash and I only respect myself if I look sexy as fuck in the mirror.

Lmao @ lifting for bitches. I lift so i can kill someone with a punch to the temple. So i can trust my body not to fail when i need to push it. Its for me and no one else. The mires are just a nice extra

I thought a dadbod was muscular but slightly chubby. that pic is just plain skinnyfat; disgusting

this

Attached: 1468636584791.gif (480x238, 415K)

Based.

Though actually women may be deliberately oblivious to what they want. So they might not be lying so much as just wrong

The infographic is very clear. Dad bod = fat lazy s'oy fuck

Cope harder

>Planet Fatness
Disregarded as misleading fake news/propaganda

Planet Fatness is a SCAM, plain and simple, they do not care about """fitness""", they only care about customer retention, and the way to that is to keep everyone FAT and WEAK.
>feeds them cookies and pizza and shit
WTF?

This has got to be a bait thread.

Reminder that people promoting no fap, no muscle and fat acceptance are raging libtards.

Haha user they don't have to eat the cookies silly

jokes on you, I already have a dad body and I still don't get laid!!!! Hahahahahaha
wa-wait....

Attached: FUCKING_END_ME.jpg (720x709, 58K)

>put """free""" cookies and pizza and soda in front of fatties
>expect them to """magically""" have the personal discipline to say "no" and not gobble it all down
haha you're funny

>implying these people were ever gonna make it if they can't even pass this simple test.
They're just weeding out the weak user.

youtube.com/watch?v=pvAhRcUofDk
How dare you forsake your Jow Forums brethren, in their quest to Make It, to these jackals? Shame! Shame on you! YOU HAVE NO HONOR!

>want
People don't actually know what they want. They think they do, but not really.

pic related only thing hamplanetfatness is good for

Attached: pf39472983.png (1938x540, 354K)

>fit
>neither muscular or lean
>fit

WTF? Fat...not fit
That silhouette is of a weak pudge. Dad bod is like a blue-collar laborer: probably overweight, but strong and secure. Stay at home gamer dad is not “dad bod.” Her dad, who’s built a respectable layer of functional muscle through years of hearty meals and hard work, is the dad bod that she wants.

inb4 daddy issues

>making excuses for being painfully average and """chubby"""
This is the ultimate societal COPE.

OP, (((You))) are using this as a COPE and an excuse to be an undisciplined SLOB. Fix your shit.

I'm not American, these aren't my brethren. Over here in UK I don't even think we have an equivalent of PF, even the shittiest council gyms have free weight sections.

Yeah right, every under 30 girl's wet dream is to pull a dad bod

Well then fuck you britbong, this thread doesn't even apply to you and we don't give a fuck about your britbong opinions. Go exit the EU or something and otherwise fuck off.

..because what we really need in this world is more young women with """daddy issues""". :-(

this

Not him, but that's the cringiest comeback i've heard since your mum made an audible mess of spitting it out.

Bullshit. Im ottermode and women always like feeling my chest and arms

Lol don't forget your donut at the gym exit fat cunt.

>study conducted by planet fatness
wow no conflict of interest here at all

forgetting the $40 annual fee. an additional 3 and change for that isnt too bad though

I lift to challenge myself fuck bitches get gains. Barbells over bitches

most likely they interviewed the roasties that hit the wall and married roasties that hit the wall that go to their gym and they're in denial by saying their mediocre match to their mediocre self is the prime choice

>seven out of ten womem just call em sexy
Seven out of ten women are also absolute garbage sooo

Oi govner, if you want a bettee comeback, just wipe it off ye moms chin you fucking hmong

>What’s the point of lifting heavy when all women want is a dadbod to cuddle with?
>still lifting for women

underrated post

somehow even more cringe than the infographic tbqh

youtube.com/watch?v=WPR8NV9wrFM

the copiest image to ever cope here for a while

t. fatty

This. Whatever a woman says they want in a guy, try to be the opposite of that.

>those vids are all made up
come on man

Go learn to brush your teeth or something you inbred monarchist, and stop using condoms to erase your pencil marks with, and stop burning your houses down carrying torches around.

Except women don't prefer the 'dad bod'

Take a look at the guys behind the survey, and I can guarantee they have that body type and are just trying to cope by arguing that women actually prefer dad bod. It's like when fat guys try coping with been fat with "MUH FUNCTIONAL STRENGTH", or when twinks say "WOMEN DON'T LIKE MUSCLES" - its all just a fucking cope pushed by guys whose bodies look like shit trying to make themselves feel better, and if you believe that survey youre a retard who deserves to be unhealthy

You can pay 199 for 18 months. It's 11.1 a month