MEMEXERCISES

What is this faggot trying to do? Also post your OC

Attached: 3ADBBACF-8A6A-46B8-9DC1-A7C20EDB2FE7.jpg (960x1280, 186K)

I don't know, but the other day I saw a dude walking around the gym with a "tactical" 15kg green vest.

He's making the bottom part of the exercise easier.

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 88K)

????
Please explain

If I had to guess, I think he's setting up the bar so that the weight is lighter at the bottom of the movement and heavier at the top to make the intensity consistent.

Whether or not it's effective is another topic.

You lower the weight, the bottom rests on the floor. You raise the weight, and the "bottom" weights get picked up, increasing the load.

The lower the bar is, the more links of the chain are lying in the ground and thus not weighing him down. When he lifts he raises more links so it gets heavier.

Why doesn't he just do a fucking normal squat, why does he need to do this?

He's totally "hacking" it bro

Cause he stalled

He's doing his own shit.

Stop acting like a fucking woman OP, focus on your own business.

DYEL detected.

Stalled on 1 plate lmao, the only people that ever use this stupid shit are very strong guys working on weak points, or very weak people overcomplicating basic exercises for some fucking reason, just deload and eat more if you stall, this fucking band shit is ridiculous, look at him he's skinny as

Not a meme exercise but if youre swinging the dumbbells while curling you are becoming a meme

He can do what the fuck he likes. It's his training time. What are you gonna do next? Bitch about his clothing choices to all your girlfriends?

Satanic quads of truth, what if he swings when he does kettlebell squats?

So what hes still a fucking retard whos wasting his time

Attached: deadlift_1[1].jpg (895x503, 32K)

Are you genuinely attracted to that emo cunt or just trolling? Guy fucking wears basketball shorts and fucking LEGGINGS and yet you bring up his clothing. Bet you never stepped into a gym.

Attached: 8C73CD9B-C44C-46CA-9E72-8A3108D73D93.jpg (1426x2155, 741K)

chains are ridiculously heavy

>squat
>deadlift
>bench press

unironically

The other day I saw a guy squatting with a resistance band pulling his knees together

based

The fuck are you talking about? He's doing OHP. Plates on bands destabilize the weight, it's for training your CNS.