What do you think about when you are in the act of a difficult lift?

What do you think about when you are in the act of a difficult lift?

Attached: fredbirdie2.webm (640x840, 1.62M)

The struggles of Christ, and how he had to bear the cross for us. My struggles are nothing like his, and if he could do it, so can I

Attached: jesus-carrying-cross.jpg (468x600, 61K)

Lifting.

nigger

why do people refuse to tell me her name

I CLOSE MY EYES AN SEIZE IT
I CLENCH MY FISTS AND BEAT
I LIGHT MY TORCH AND BURN IT
I AM THE BEAST I WORSHIP

kendall jenner

>"If you feel yourself hitting up against your limit remember for what cause you clench your fists... remember why you started down this path, and let that memory carry you beyond your limit."

Attached: image.png (407x653, 125K)

Based

I remember my past mistakes and the pain it causes me to this day
An holy rage fills my body and I feel like I could hammer throw 1pl8 through the wall

My own friendly reminder that I’m going through a dry spell

i dont really think about anything, just the feeling in my body. trying to keep the form right, push hard

Imagine having your bare dick up in her pretty face and burying it in her warm mouth haha

The Dichotomy of good and evil

I don't really think about anything while I'm currently lifting... I just focus on the lift... I think about lots of stuff in between my sets though. Motivational things, thinking about the people around me, thinking about what I have to do for that particular day/week, daydreaming about girls...

Omfg whats her name??

based and plus-ultrapilled

You autistic larping fucks need to up the weight if you’re able to have all these deep autistic thoughts about things while you move it. Literally all my attention is on form and powering through the movement, "I think about the struggles of Christ" fuck out of here

The PAWG right next to me, she's giving everything to perfect that glorious piece of ass, I might as well give everything so I can lift it repeatedly.

Attached: ns99lvps38511.png (640x791, 567K)

"Don't puke don't puke don't puke."

something along the lines of
>imagine what that girls sweaty leggings smell like, probably gross haha

when I do HIIT after my lift I sometimes imagine myself as a Pictish warrior sprinting at a line of roman legionaries with my fellow warriors in tow

I wish to do this so much. I've heard it smells horrible but I still want to. Kinda like how I smelled this chicks brap hole one time before doggy, it smelled terrible and now I know to never do it again haha.

Attached: 1547004867029.jpg (1128x1200, 172K)

My technique
>t. Olyfag

Ada Wong

Attached: Ada2.webm (640x980, 1.73M)

hate to ruin it for you user but she didnt wash her ass, if shes cleaned properly it wont smell at all

Olivia Brower, I think

No shit dude, it was spontaneous sex.

Mirin his 40 Day fast. I could only do a ten. Based indeed.
>Big Ups to the big man

Based

>No shit dude

Clearly there was shit if it smelt

Power.

Attached: 7512B1D6-B92A-4662-8B9F-FAAB353EFCF9.gif (384x216, 638K)

>Don't fuck this up, you don't have a spotter

If your thinking while you're lifting you're cucking yourself. Any thoughts, even about form and overall conditioning is to be left for AFTER the lift.
hardmode: totally zoning out at the gym, 100% critical thinking. All emotion left outside to be picked up after you're done.

I can barely think while I'm working out or running. My mind is blank even in between sets.

I put my phone in the locker too before warmup, people who bring up their phones between sets seriously need to do NoPhone.

It's really relaxing, almost like meditation. I barely think about anything for 90 min.

Attached: 35411480_1700031486698676_1551331230853627904_n.jpg (768x960, 87K)

My stomach. Try it. Thinking about anything else is stupid as fuck.

this is what I try to do.. sometimes in between sets I realize I have been just sitting there not thinking or doing anything for almost 15 minutes... and I have the only squat rack.

I like it when my gf makes me eat her ass after she works out.

Attached: 1545820676378.jpg (736x912, 91K)

sauce?

this
exercising is one of the few moments in my life i can concentrate on what's happening right here right now. there's not much thinking involved at all besides "lift the fucking weight up"

Absolutely based

Attached: tumblr_p9qlqi40dx1rwpq7qo1_640.png (559x917, 359K)

I think about my form and not trying to fucking injure myself when I struggle. I say a prayer to God before I start.

did she die?

based and fantanopilled

>either I get the bar up or I die

Mostly breathing but sometimes form.

I used to think of struggles of my favorite anime characters, but neither are real and it wore off. How do you keep the illusion going?

Don't fart, don't pass out

Fuck a spotter I need a life insurance policy

I think of sucking a nigger's asshole

I read Jow Forums between sets and contemplate the fact that literal demons are allowed unfettered access to children and no one seems to care

Attached: 1547012863211.png (500x520, 132K)

Ridepilled

this right here. can't let The Lord down

Attached: 1549519562108.jpg (395x701, 53K)

Attached: GettyImages-514695000-ed8ba06.jpg (620x413, 30K)

>that perfectly fitting coat

It's fucking perfect.

Now that you mention op, I don't think of anything while in the middle of the lift but I get all kinds o thought in the rest time. More self aware than I would like to admit. Some days I just don't give a fuck and purely think on the gains and proper technique.

I agree with that problem and all libtards should be shot but using your cellphone on the gym is gay too.

i think about everyone who wants me to fucking fail and drop the weight, i think about how many times i came to the fucking brink of the abyss, gun to my temple and how all that fucking willpower would be wasted if I failed this set at this moment that my entire life until that point has led up to

i also think about beating the everloving fuck out of the guy my ex is seeing

Attached: 43f34363116f4dde2109bfd4592855f2f752abd99f41e826dd010d699042eb04.jpg (250x206, 10K)

>It would really hurt if the bar hits me right in the head

Attached: inthecourtofthecrimsonking.jpg (500x493, 49K)

Attached: 1474525006518.jpg (739x440, 198K)

genuinely hear ronnie in my head screaming LIGHTWEIGHT

it helps a lot

>It's fucking perfect.

Attached: 1477684754351.jpg (960x730, 63K)

>beating the fuck out of ex’s new fag boy

This shit right here

literally my primary reason for also taking up a martial art

i am going to goad him into a drunk fight and kick his ass into the next decade

Attached: 883819E5-2107-43EB-8F07-D7CF2B9D1BD0.jpg (500x375, 77K)

gonna need a name

this, absolutely based. thank you blessed lord of ours.

@cecinordahl on ig

The question whether God is real or not is entirely irrelevant. What matters is if you believe in the principle behind Christianity. God, Jesus, holy father, don't think of him as this tangible thing / person. He's the idealized version of yourself, what you aim to be. He's your values, your morals. You know acting in a certain way i.e following your own values is what gives your life meaning, which is why you do it.

Jesus carrying the cross isn't about a literal person who carried a cross. It's about the idea that we as human beings need to carry our responsibility and rise above the struggle, because that gives meaning to our lives. And we know it to be true; this entire board talks about "making it". About self-improvement, about carrying that weight. We all came to that conclusion, that it's what we need to do. That's why we're here. It's not easy, but we all know it to be right. We're just bad at putting it into words. Meaning is the answer. It fulfills us as people. Following the path towards Jesus means working towards the best version of yourself, which is fulfilling.

Take the Christpill. Not because you believe in an old dude sitting on a cloud. But because you believe in your own values, and know that neglecting them will lead to your personal hell

I’m really good at convincing myself that if I fail the lift I’ll die and so I almost always finish out the rep.

Damn she looks 50

Based

POWAAAAAAAAAAAA

Attached: 1542981075308.jpg (1080x1067, 160K)

>*tips*
Absolutely euphoricpilled

Reminder there is 0 difference between a man's asshole and a woman's asshole.
You are literally sucking feces out of the intestine.

Attached: 1548118615772.jpg (626x602, 58K)

based jesusposter
god bless you

what the fuck
im listening to that rn

This.

Whats these fags obsession here?

Worshipping Gayreeks

Ugh. Preach sister

I have this image cooked up of me and my gf having a little family together and sometimes it flashes in to my head when I'm struggling with a rep. If I'm not strong enough to pick up some piece of metal, how can I be strong enough to be there for them? Sure it reeks of autism but it helps me lift harder and in the end that's all that counts

Man i sure hope i don't decapitate myself haha

UPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP
also ronnie coleman aka black jesus screaming in my ear

Attached: Ronnie-Coleman-Police.jpg (1315x740, 279K)

I usually just hear my own voice inside of my head screaming insults at me.

Based. Never stop your hard work, user. I truly appreciate your posts.

Yikes

Attached: 50D9B45C-04B3-473F-9A47-D43CF53F12F0.jpg (1200x700, 81K)

I think of doing something something heroic that would be similar to the exercise, works for cardio too
>Pushing a beached dolphin back into the water/pushing a carful of kids to safety from a flooded street before it slides off for bench
>Picking up an old lady who slipped off a bridge/cliff for DL
>Hoisting an injured guy over my shoulders and carrying him to safety for squat
>Climbing a burning building to rescue a dog or some shit for pull-ups
>Chasing a guy who robbed the store I work at for running/skating
>Beating said guy up for boxing
Sometimes if I use this method too much I get desensitized, so I'll have to close my eyes and imagine whoever I'm saving is bloody and sobbing for help. Makes me start crying in front of everyone if I fail the lift, but I usually PR if I don't

Attached: 1548260178807.gif (500x379, 876K)

I imagine how I have unironically lived my life better than Christ, with plenty of opportunities to hurt people that I never took. I think about how I never waited for the Holy Spirit to come when I was already well into being an adult, to become pure.

I think about how I am unironically, through virtue of my sheer autism, better than any Christ figure to ever be studied. And then I finish the rep.

If I think about anything my lift immediately becomes way worse. Only problem is when I try to clear my mind I can only hear the trash fucking music the gym plays

that the niggers I see around my college campus, the ones who go on and on about white privilege, white fragility, how white communities are dangerous acts of white supremacy hate my 7 year old twin baby brothers. They hate their white skin, their brown hair and their giant green eyes that take up half their face. They hate them because they know that disgusting nigger-ape phenotypes are nothing in comparison to the white man, and I know for a fact that given the chance or the power, these niggers would hurt my brothers, and I would do everything to protect them.

Attached: 1505656668059.jpg (538x644, 184K)

this

Attached: pepe.lifting.OHP.jpg (1049x943, 81K)

sick neg dude, courted all the (you)s and her attention

based and christpilled

Jesusposter, never stop doing what you're doing.

Amen brother.

yes we all asked you to tell us how your first jordan peterson video experience went dude

Love you brother amen I’m about to dive into the word soon