Diet & Nutrition

What do you eat, Jow Forums? How do you feel? The best I ever felt was when I only ate meat and salt and water for 3 months, but it was difficult for me to maintain this due to the cost of eating 3lbs of steak per day. Also made lifting difficult, but carbs and sugar make me feel awful. Can I get by eating only chicken, rice, and broccoli? Thinking of adding kefir as well to help my gut flora.

Post all of your diet and nutrition red pills and info graphics here.

Attached: D736CF75-10B8-422E-AC10-28B47F913060.jpg (750x307, 146K)

I'm very normie tier as far as nutrition goes, all I care is that I get enough protons and eat enough to gain mass (bulking)
other than that, anything goes

I was this way but just got fat, although lifts went up slowly. I want an affordable, easy to prepare, and non toxic diet and with all of the misinformation spread around, I just don’t know what to eat. Seems like every single food has a downside that outweighs the potential positives.

>scientists 20 years from now
>implying science will be legal, or exist at all, in 20 years
I eat eggs, pork loin, chicken, beef liver, and milk.

What kind of milk? And how much meat do you eat daily?

here’s a meme

Attached: DFDC36E4-FDB0-4534-8299-745726781AAB.jpg (883x1200, 529K)

Staples I regularly buy:
Beef: ground beef, steak, corned beef, beef heart, liver
Chicken: thighs and breasts
Fish: canned tuna, salmon fillets
Lamb: shanks, brains
Vegetables: green beans, peas, broccoli, carrots, onions, tomato, squash
Fruit: blueberries, pineapple, pear
Other: milk, eggs, yogurt, cottage cheese, kefir, marrow bones

Probably 8/10 of my diet is meat, eggs, or dairy. I feel pretty damn good. Grains are for faggots btw

Whole, of course.
The per day amount is irregular, but it's about 12 lbs a week.

I can spend about $40 a week on food, what do

reminder spinach is literally toxic

Attached: 964AD1C3-15A1-458A-898E-C2EFD320D0DB.jpg (1126x1128, 120K)

Start clipping coupons and looking for bulk deals.

Plant based (Vegan).

It's the best diet for health, recovery, and longevity once you pass the age of 30.

Not one thing in your post is true.

It's great if you just want to exist, not if you actually want to live.

I'm still a skelly so I have to increase my calorie intake, thing is I already eat meat at literally all of my meals (bar breakfast ofc).
Per week :
2 serving of fish (usually salmon)
2 serving of poultry
2 red meat
+ one fruit shake every two days with some prot' added
+ either rice or pastas with the meat, always, otherwise I feel like I haven't eaten

Per day :
1 banana & 1 kiwi per day
4 dark espressos

Vegetables are my weakness since I have to really force myself to give a fuck about these green useless fucking things but I try to put in spinach or lettuce in the mix.
I think I'll have to add more bread, fruits and start being on Whey if I want to gain, though.

Forgot to add eggs, like one or two a day.
I also don't give a shit about oats so maybe that's where it's at.
Main problem is I'm not hungry when waking up.

I drink four eggs every day

Just drink some whole milk and grab a unburned unsalted bag of nuts a day.

daily
>2x 1lbs chicken breast
>2x baked potato
>slurp down kefir until i am satisted
>salt only
>about a half gallon of filtered water, perhaps more depending on thirst
>if feeling particularly wild, 5-10g of L-Glycine

literally everyone can afford this

I drink whole milk as much as I can but it fucks up my stomach ( a regrettable change that happened into my 20's).
You're right, I should add a bag of nuts to my diet, no homo.

I eat a pount of meat a day, beer, bread, suet pudding, butter, kefir and WPC. Plus no less than half a pound of kale a day. Meat is either chicken, beef and pork.

disgusting life to live and eat only that bland dreadful shit.

I only care about fitness and health.

I've never been leaner than off a low fat, high carb, high protein diet. Of course, you MUST be in a calorie deficit. It's super easy too. Chicken, egg whites, whey, oatmeal, rice, sweet potatoes and honey, fruits and veggies, I could eat like this forever. Low carb diets make me feel so hungry and deprived.

>Caring about taste
Never gonna make it

A good bag of nuts will net 800 cal and you can just snack on it throughout the day. I love it.

Do not judge, I am on work computer and can’t Jow Forumspost

Attached: 7BF2049A-6CDA-413C-A042-0AEF5DBBD6B3.jpg (2048x1644, 1.45M)

No fast food, eat only organic foods as much as possible. If I have to eat out, it's from a French bakery, great food. I try to eat no sugar, no chemicals or trash foods. Only sugar I get is my from apple cinnamon oatmeal, fruit, milk and healthy foods, like nuts. Im only 19 and since changing to this diet, I feel much better. Also, tip, eat lots of organic probiotic yogurt, your gut will thank you

kefir cheaper than yoghurt

What's the difference? Tries it once, tasted not good.

drink it til its good. google it

Since last September/October
>300g chicken breast per meal for lunch & dinner
>sizable amount of spinach + other veggies
>bowl of rice so about 100g per meal
>1 small/medium sweet potato
>1.9k daily cal cutting diet
I've noticed some sizable changes like a more defined arm muscle profile and less body fat, but I'm not sure if I'm "doing it right" by trying to build muscle while cutting or if I'm being efficient about my workout regarding my results in the timespan that I've been working out

oh man, knowing what i know now i can't wait to see all the suffering and pain that is going to come to the public for raw lack of knowledge.
i love seeing inferior beings suffer and agonize and writhe in terror because sheer lack of common sense. only if you goy knew.

I fucking hate broccoli
Is spinach and tomato sauce a good replacement?

>anything that’s meat but not too much but it’s mainly:
>baked chicken
>about 3 TBSP of buffalo sauce on said chicken so it tastes better
>scrambled eggs
On keto btw