Opinions on BetaM ? he gives good advice

Opinions on BetaM ? he gives good advice

Attached: (JPEG Image, 225 × 225 pixels).jpg (225x225, 11K)

>good advice
>manlet

he sells shit well so good for him

He gives good advice. unironically listen to him

He has pretty good advice. Most people here will dismiss him as a manlet, but he has probably gotten more laid than you guys ever will in a lifetime. It's true that girls want tall guys, but as a manlet, if you learn to signal trick the good traits through the means of charisma and confident body language then you're pretty much in.

Seems like a genuinely good guy. Yes, some of his videos can be cringe worthy, but others have solid advice. Sells a shit ton of Tiege Hanley and makes bank. Good for him.

honestly he dresses like shit

He's quite the faggot. If you listen to him, you're going to wonder why you can't get a real gf and why everyone thinks you're a faggot

Can't stand his videos, he always adds a bunch of filler so the video is longer and usually 33% of the video is him advertising his or another person's products.

His videos about supplements and muscle building are accurate af

He promoted some quartz shitter over glorious Rolex and for that I hate him and can never forgive him. He's a sell out.

Attached: fag.png (706x394, 667K)

Stop creating these threads daily to gather free feedback

>taking advice from manlet metrossexuals aka faggots

it's kind of like "those who can, do. those who can't, teach"
so it's good to take advice from manlets because they've actually had to work for what they achieved. a tall guy will just tell you to "be yourself"

He's a manlet and a sellout.

CALL him MANLET ONE MORE TIME MOFOS, ONE MORE TIME!

He doesnt give good advice
Beyond that he is an annoying douchebag prick, is advice is weak and aimed and consumerist weak beta males who want guidance on how to deal with life. There is a whole industry made on this, RSD etc. Dont waste your time on those guys and def not your money

>"bros listen, do 1x/week frequency for all of your body parts"
>good advice

Interesting to listen to his perspective once in a while, but, overall, no "life advice" is going to do the trick. Going to see a counselor once a week, and not some asshole who is going to give you "coping skills", someone who just wants to listen and talk, is much more valuable to discovering what you think you want vs what you really want, which is a significant component of feeling "beta"--constantly being at odds with your nature. Socratic dialogue.

He’s chad for a manlet and more attractive than I’ll ever be. I don’t agree with a lot of his advice though and he’s always trying to sell you something.

Nah, i watched some of his vids. Seems generic and forced as fuck.

>here let me fuck up a good outfit with these god awful monk strap shoes

Dude looks good for 40something. Not big or anything, but he's lean, healthy, not bald and his skin looks good. He's doing enough right to warrant listening to what he has to say.

He's 5'2", maybe 5'3" on a good day. This shouldn't matter but whenever it is pointed out to his die hard fans, they become disgruntled and shout "REEEE! It's not true! He's at least 5'9"!"

It's odd. Manlets have their own weird cult going on.

Attached: 1454112850250.jpg (453x500, 39K)

He gives all tips in the description below the video

Been a manlet is actually advantageous if you're looking for a more serious relationship because it filters out shallow whores who are guaranteed to cheat

like the brosplit he recommends on bodybuilding.com? lmao

the guy is good looking. shame about the height

I think he's 5'5 or 5'6 legitimately but yeah that's still quite short

anything below 5'7 is suicide tier in 2019

Not really. In this year more and more men are soibois so height is becoming less relevant. Simply not been a soiboi now makes men valuable regardless of height, and a manlet who isnt one is held far more valuable to women than 6'4" guys who are

Attached: PEAK_PERFORMANCE.png (910x1014, 836K)

>brosplits
>good advice

his videos are all shitty ads

It's a $5 watch marked up to $300 or something like that.