Is it over, Jow Forums? will lifting even matter at this point?

is it over, Jow Forums? will lifting even matter at this point?

Attached: IMG_20190208_222457.jpg (2448x3264, 1.66M)

Yeah your face is digusting user.
But at least you could have a nice body.

>is it over, Jow Forums?
yes
>will lifting even matter at this point?
no

Lifting is all u got now bud

>is it over
Yes. Shave head and get lifting them weights fag.

High quality thread

>19
>No libido
>Brain fog always
>Hair thinned down to almost has to be buzzed
>Temples receded way the fuck
>Shitty joints
>Shitty frame
>Ugly
>Terrible skin
>Terrible hearing and eyesight
>No motivation for anything ever

Nice potato quality picture.

This

I’m balding as fuck and still get to pork my gf 2 times a day. She’s 20 and attractive. Don’t let it knock your confidence

I can guarantee nobody in real life thinks of this guy as balding you lunatic autismo fucks. Though he's probably 19 kek so it's pretty bad

I don't know what to say, except that I want you to make it.

At least you have good teeth, mine are fucked to the point I cannot smile anymore.
>also slightly receding
>also bad skin
If you don't drink much water I suggest it, I never used to drink sufficient amounts of water and it's helping me with my skin and brain fog. Hopefully we make it brother.

You think you have it bad Opie, hop on fin now and you're league ahead of me.

My jaw is fucked because I never got braces and yea I drink tonnes of water. I'm literally JUST incarnate and I've steadily been getting uglier since I was maybe 15? At least back then I had hair to hide my five head and my skin was a bit clearer. I went from about a 4.5 on a good day to like 1.8 walking corpse currently.

post faec

I have worse teeth than you. Pull it the fuck together. Most of the people that are this ugly do it to themselves. Post a pic and I'll tell you what to do nigga.

I'm a fat 5 with fucked teeth that can pull a 7 or 8 on a good day. We'll get you going.

I'm not posting my face. I'm too ashamed to show myself in public and I sure as fuck am not going to put it online. All you need to know is that this man is out of the race before it even fucking started.

Feeling for you, user. I was blessed with good facial genetics but my teeth are almost completely corroded because I got a really bad gum infection like a year ago and didn't go to the dentist, and I was a victim of sugar. The only hope for us is getting absolutely shredded brah.

Attached: 1549656049513.jpg (1024x1024, 66K)

Alright man. Have fun wallowing in self-pity. I get it. Change is scary. Enjoy the weekend.

Shaved head is attractive. It gets unattractive when guys tries to hold onto their thinned hair and comb it to the side with obvious hairline.

>Shaved head is attractive.
Says who? Only buzzcuts can be attractive.

I don't want to be like this, but I'm too far gone . I really do appreciate you trying to help user.

keep jacking off like a maniac lmao
did you start geiing pains in the left side of your stomach yet

is it a widows peak or an actual receding hairline

A widows peak is a notch. Stop confusing it.

Get hair transplants you onions boy

op here, thats not me, but im in a similar boat, currently 18 and my dad and both of my gramps are bald as fuck
should I get on fina/bica asap to slow it down? my dad says his balding started at 26, not fucking 18

Attached: 1545887852757.jpg (960x960, 102K)

Shit genes get shittier each generation.

If you’re a Manlet yeah. I’m average height but still taller than most women so it’s not as blatantly obvious to them. Sure my hair isn’t as great as say when I was 21 but if you’re a real man with muscles, a car, a job, and a sense of humor.. women will love you anyway.

t. 27 year old with a receding hairline that pulls women

>car, a job,
Only things that affect you pulling women.

I always see posts like this here and in the incel/blackpill havens. I don't get it. Yeah, you're ugly and balding but wouldn't it be better to be ugly, balding, and fit? You probably won't be fucking like a Chad but that was never the point of getting fit. You get fit to see what you're capable of, to work towards and achieve goals, to practice discipline, and to develop strength to defend yourself and others. You can still do all of that even if you're ugly and bald. You can still do all of that even if you have a shit frame.

There's a guy in my gym with pretty severe burns on his face. Frankly it looks kind of scary. But here's there all the time, really strong, knowledgeable, and helpful, and as a result most of the regulars know him and talk to him daily. Both about fitness shit and just how life is going. He's got the respect of his peers and he's upholding the virtues of Western manhood as well as anyone could - why do you want more than this?

A car I can understand but how do you not have a job as someone 18+?

Why do you ask me? I never implied I don't have a job or a car.

Generally speaking then, user.
Besides, if someone doesn’t have a job then they should have other priorities than trying to get their dick wet.