Anyone here can run a sub-20 minute 5k? GF talked me into signing up for a race next month and I wanna blow her away

Anyone here can run a sub-20 minute 5k? GF talked me into signing up for a race next month and I wanna blow her away.

Attached: pb.png (536x476, 96K)

last night i bond burgered your sister???
whhaaaaaattt XDDDD

what do you run it in now?

Silently pounded

I James Bond McDonald's hamburger'd your sister?
I don't get it, must be a zoomer thing.

>starts advice thread
>no stats or body composition metrics given
Shes gonna beat you, just run a little more every week till doomsday so you dont get entirely btfo

This is now an Architect thread

Attached: F6735677-4A56-44B6-943D-410A507BB4B4.jpg (620x463, 47K)

after all these years. i'm actually speechless this makes so much fucking sense. i want to die

Yeah I find this to be a reasonable and logical end to this goddamn meme.

lose as much weight as possible
run 3-4 times a week
run distances beyond 5km
prepare well for the event

actually pretty old

based

Attached: 1549339352776.jpg (1080x960, 107K)

Holy shit same

How is it this?

Yes, but I don't have a Jow Forums body. I'm lean af. It's probably pretty hard to be Greek god statue and also run sub 20, but good luck

No, it's 69'd.

Brosnan was the 6th actor to play Bond. That burger was the 9th item on the Burger King menu in 2005 when the meme started.

Attached: IMG-968869706.jpg (1078x1666, 398K)

>xdxdx, his wife got fat!

Reddit, pls leave

Not silently. Secretly.

>le edgy 4channer
Lmao sure thing buddy

oofies

Kek

jesus christ, what a reach

i started off fat (96kg @186cm) but then with weights every second day and 5km runs everyday in between i got down to 85kg and my times below 20min for 5km. took me about 3 months but i was lean and quick. Some of the biggest things i noticed whilst losing weight and getting fitter; diet. even when i got fit as fuck if i ate shitty the day before i would run like shit the next day, if i was clean eating i would cut a lot of time off my run. Also listen to your body, if you have sore groins or feet, dont push it you will only fuck yourself over but if your just lazy and your legs are tired from the previous run just go. the hardest part about running is starting.

Based and Architectpilled

I ran a 15min 2.9 miler two days ago was proud as fuck. Literally the pinnacle of my life so far. The Jow Forums group chat I'm in said anyone can get that if they train and now I dont see the point in living anymore

holy hell