/fraud/ - steroids general

Welcome to /fraud/, the steroids and coping general.

Glassed edition.

Before asking your stupid beginner questions (yes, they are stupid), make sure to read the r/steroids wiki:

reddit.com/r/steroids/wiki/index

>Reddit link
yeah, fuck off

Don't ask us to help you dose your AI. It's very individual.

Oral-only cycles put strain on the liver and cause a shutdown of natural testosterone production for not a lot of benefit. Just pin and thank us later.

No source talk allowed.

This isn't a medical forum. Stop asking for medical advice and go to a doctor.

Don't ask us to help you schedule your pinning dosages. Use steroidcalc.com/

Attached: 1549425957800.jpg (296x640, 46K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=fQeSmONTL44
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/m/pubmed/501547/
onlinelibrary.wiley.com/doi/full/10.1359/jbmr.1999.14.7.1182
youtube.com/watch?v=j5-yKhDd64s
uk-muscle.co.uk/topic/322161-swole-trolls-guide-to-dealing-with-acid-reflux/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

BNC is a meme. Enjoy never making natty test again.

Recommendation for boxing?
I obviously have test in mind and clen during cuts

Victor is ready for classic kek

youtube.com/watch?v=fQeSmONTL44

I did BNC for a while and was tested at 790 ng/nl at 29 y/o after being off for like a year

Why wouldn't B6 doses work?

>just smile bro, woman love that shit
is my smile weird?
>Look like a chill dude tho wouldhangwith/10
TY, would hang with you two man

noooooooo

Attached: nooooo.png (213x255, 134K)

These are things you should have researched on your own before starting lol

I know a guy who did it for 6 years and came off without a pct. he was completely after a year but also stopped lifting

what is this picture supposed to represent? mast is shorter than some skinny crackhead? is that supposed to make him inferior? get a grip on reality guys... if you're going to tease him and give him shit, at least do it for his insecure, conceited personality, not his height, he doesn't even look that short so you're just being disingenuous.

trip on masT

FPBP

Attached: vewep.jpg (672x672, 23K)

Wonder who could be behind this post .

>dat cope
kek

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/m/pubmed/501547/

This shit should fucking work in theory.

If I’ve trained natty for several years but haven’t maxed out my gains, but I started to cycle test and got to my natty limit. Provided I co tinued to eat and lift the same would I stay relatively close to my natty limit if I ever had to stop cycling?

once you go on, you don't come off. If you come off, you stop lifting and lose all your gains. enjoy.

WHEN WILL THEY LEARNNNN

Attached: WHEN-WILL-THEY-LEARN.jpg (721x681, 217K)

it does, 47 is just a brainlet. b6/p5p is literally the first thing you should use for prolactin control before going to dopamine agonists.

Did you not read the abstract in its entirety? It's literally telling you it's not all that useful lol

LOL WONDER WHO WROTE THIS

That's the complete opposite of what it says.

again, 47 is a brainlet

Attached: j0TYtAY.jpg (1636x683, 563K)

5'7", 5'1", 6'2" ?

>Pyridoxine hydrochloride significantly suppressed the chlorpromazine-induced prolactin rise (p less than 0.01). However, the suppression was significantly less than that produced by bromocriptine (p less than 0.01). Pyridoxal hydrochloride, another natural form of vitamin B6, failed to suppress prolactin under the conditions of both studies.

Good luck kek

Let them have this little bit of hope in their life. It's the only leverage they THINK they have against me.

I allow them to do it. I am an honest man

you're a moron

this is the absolute state of schizophrenic autism

>being this angry
Mhmm.

I've had enough of your posts. When will you stop coping? You keep typing "woman" when the verb asks for plural, and you type "men" when it demands singular.

I'm not angry, I'm just calling you a moron for acting like you know what you're talking about and being condescending despite having zero clue

Attached: dsquert1h6c21.jpg (1080x1350, 200K)

mast didn't write it, I did, a completely different and anonymous poster. I just don't really get the whole "manlet" thing. I literally never thought about height ever in my life. I'm 5'11" and height has never been an issue for me nor anything I thought about EVER. It was never an issue with women, and it was never an issue with men. I never thought ill of my shorter friends, and I never envied my taller friends. You guys are just lookism obsessed faggots who are hung up on the littlest of things and you're all so petty that you'll use height as a benchmark of one's manliness and blow the whole thing out of proportion. It's absurd. Mast is a retard and there's plenty of other things to rip on him for, but instead you guys chose the most petty and insignificant of defects to use as ammunition.

>mast
More like rudder jej

The day you start gaining some muscle and leave dyel mode

I don't even care about it, beside the fact i try to tell convince them it's not nearly tickling me because i know it isn't true.

I mean i get pegged by my gf while wearing a wig and she cuts herself because of my mental abuse. Try something with that

>5’11
>manlet detected
>opinion ignored

Whose being condescending other than you? If you had the slightest clue of what you're talking about you would have called me for totally making up the fact that mk677 affects prolactin in order to fuck with a moron who didn't do his research on side effects before using a drug.

masTs little boy toy holy shit this is funny. and masT is one of the first to rip on height or balding men

he’s right though manlet is death in eyes of a 6+/10 woman

I had a finger up my ass the other day. going to catch up to you soon and make sure her strap on is 10” to mog you

>the most petty and insignificant of defect
subscribed and liked

Attached: (JPEG Image, 225 × 225 pixels).jpg (225x225, 11K)

>Whose being condescending other than you?
>These are things you should have researched on your own before starting lol
>f you had the slightest clue of what you're talking about you would have called me for totally making up the fact that mk677 affects prolactin
onlinelibrary.wiley.com/doi/full/10.1359/jbmr.1999.14.7.1182
>Finally, in the 9‐week study, a mean increase from baseline serum prolactin of 27% was observed,

it's time to stop posting.

Attached: wdcohe5w74c21.jpg (768x768, 86K)

>5'11"

Attached: untitled.png (479x335, 226K)

If I’ve trained natty for several years but haven’t maxed out my gains, but I started to cycle test and got to my natty limit. Provided I co tinued to eat and lift the same would I stay relatively close to my natty limit if I ever had to stop cycling?

> 5’11
DIDNT READ MANLET

How long is a piece of string

It depends on the length of the string

>Finally, in the 9‐week study, a mean increase from baseline serum prolactin of 27% was observed, but post‐treatment values remained within the physiologic range.

Oh look. So I wasn't wrong. Mk677 does indeed increase prolactin levels. Would have known that if I had done research on it. But I didn't because I've never used it. Thanks for the new info.

You've managed to somehow leave this tidbit out though I wonder why
>post‐treatment values remained within the physiologic range.
Oof. No wonder you always post some picture of some random chick you happened to save. Your posts are utterly useless without the picture.

That's a guy who copied my post and posted it again. The question still stands though. We natty copers out here to learn we have to wade through the manlet and tripfag shit to get a decent answer once in a while.

Attached: 1548018746082.jpg (1533x961, 131K)

>masT is one of the first to rip on height or balding men
What? Mast laughs at balding people but I don't remember him giving me shit ever on height.

BnCd for a couple of years
got hormones done a year after coming off
test much higher than before i started
:)

Did u keep gains?

>You've managed to somehow leave this tidbit out though I wonder why
because he's still on/wants to keep using mk677 and is not "post treatment"...

jesus fuck how many times to I have to absolutely destroy you before you decide to close the tab and move on with your day?

Attached: 41172569_472002296639520_1807327841154222529_n.jpg?_nc_ht=instagram.fymq3-1.fna.fbcdn.net.jpg (750x750, 99K)

he has always said that height and face are the two most important

how tall are you?

He says that it's important but doesn't shit on the unchangeable for the most part.

5'7

theres something really funny about roiders posting pictures of girls they think are hot. what happened to you guys to make you do this shit anyway.

Urm ye that’s the point

Yes possibly
But most people stay on when the gain train comes and also you might find your limit is much less than you expected
It’s probably not worth the cost, time and sides to get to a natty limit to then maintain that, only worth it if you want to exceed your limits

>implying this is contained to roiders

you have the height to get absolutely massive looking

i’ll have to hit 280lbs before I look big

Good height, mediocre insertions and proportions, we'll see were I end up.

You have the mogging advantage.

God I hate Jow Forums, that's why I never post my pics here.

>proves my bullshit I made up to be correct
>implying he wants continue to be on a substance that has given him gyno, dead dick, among other things
>destroyed me
Couldn't stop laughing at your post to make it through. Nice work crashing that e2, work on that anger.

Continue posting those pictures though. You might lure someone into reading your useless posts like you did me.

Lmao I’ve seen his vids on jewtube over the years why is it always manlets who are super obsessed with this shit.

Attached: 1C784E6A-DAFA-44C0-B02C-AA35B06D1ACA.jpg (737x740, 89K)

i meant what makes you guys want to roid in the first place, and I'm saying its funnier when roiders do it.

Oh fuck!

To build muscle and attain unrealistic proportions.
Generally trade quantity for quality if that makes sense.

yeah thats fair enough, hey we all gotta fill the void somehow and for some people its acquiring mass. I'd just prefer to continue looking like a natty(basically a joke) and not have any of the side effects.

hmm maybe new meme worthy material

Attached: TowersOfBabbel.png (207x250, 93K)

Most people here are natties lol

this

Anything under 1g tren a week is basically natty

youtube.com/watch?v=j5-yKhDd64s

Lol. Ordered some more today. Oddly enough source replied instantly.

Got all the sides under control except the fucking heartburn. Time for some Zantac.

kek. I think i’m at 1050mg total for gear right now does that count

Aren't you doing like 350 test and 350 npp? What else are you running lol

250mg test e
800mg npp

Ye my source has been quick lately
Must be good to be a drug dealer kek

Try the opposite, I know it’s weird but give it a go for a week or two
uk-muscle.co.uk/topic/322161-swole-trolls-guide-to-dealing-with-acid-reflux/
Works for me, heartburn is gone
Don’t need omeorazole at all anymore for any drug

5 SCOOPS CMON
I prescribe 1g npp for you effective immediately

>800mg NPP
Have you squeezed your nipples lately? Kek

Thanks brah, will check it out post lift.

I get like a dot of leakage but had that when it was low too and only when I squeeze really hard

my body loves nandrolone. should like tren too

Based and redpilled

I have to run Zantac and Prilosec the entire time. God bless Costco genetics.

Hmm.

1400ng/dL for total test on 250mg testE per week. Does that seem right? Reference is 250-827ng/dL.

E2 isn't crashed at 62pg/mL.

Low quality gear from China

More like low quality blood test from quest diagnostics. I'm surprised they didn't forget to test the e2 levels this time around.

>1400ng/dL
exactly or you rounded it? tests are often capped (thought it's usually 1500). a 5.6x response rate isn't out of the norm, though it is on the low side

1376 to be exact.

how do I convince my doctor to order me a testosterone blood test if I'm a healthy 21 year old male? I don't wanna pay for it out of pocket

If you are on PPO just go to an endocrinologist docrinologist, tell him you are having low test symptoms, and he will write one up for you.

When he asked me why I just said I had mood swings and trouble putting on muscle. It worked. I think it's matters more for them as a reason they can write down rather than conserning about your health.

Attached: 1549641554226.png (552x658, 275K)

>Paying for blood tests
Keeeeeeeeeek, How's the third world treating you?

i'm a burger, my insurance covers the tests but they have to be doctor ordered, otherwise I need to pay for it myself

Once you start gear. Don't even think about going through insurance lol

I had a weird situation. Started trt when I was young then stopped going to the doctors and just home brewed my shit but every time I go they don’t seem to remember that I was ever on testosterone.

>5’10”
>87lbs
Hol’ Up. And isn’t he actually 5’4 that midget is fucking lying again.

It was my GFs birthday tonight. She planned for 5-6 of her friends to go out and me and 2 buddies were gonna join them, however my buddies bailed last minute leaving me in the shit. I wasn't going to go out me and 6 sloots so I went round and told my GF I'd give her a ride instead.

She was super pissed I wasn't going with her on her birthday and she got pretty upset, crying. She also gave me some shit which I would never usually take but I didn't want to ruin her birthday. Now I'm back home she rang and apologised for being a bitch but I'm still pissed I let her be a bitch to me like that, only because it was her birthday I didn't cause an argument and was soft with her.

Did I do the right thing? advice plz.

Or you could have avoided all of that shit by just going out with six sluts and had fun with them while they let their inner whore out due to alcohol.

>bailing on gf's birthday
lol

But also no guy wants to hang around a bunch of drunk women in the presence of their gf so

she probably rly wanted to be with you on her bday but i understand why you didn't wanna go

>either she'll get over it
>or she wont

being nice to ur gf shouldn't be reserved for bdays only

retard

what do if im super gyno prone but need high estrogen(within reason) to have my libido intact?

Has raloxifene ever been proven to affect your dick?

I know nolvadex works but its usually agreed to affect your sex drive (but not as bad as adex)

Attached: astulfo.jpg (1080x868, 225K)

have you tried killing yourself