My Fitness Thread

This is my fitness thread. I wanted to create a fitness thread and this is it. Today at the gym I did deadlifts with the hex bar. I don't like going over 2 plates when doing deadlifts and just do some pullups and leg press to substitute. I dont know why. Also I've been eating alot of spinach. Raw spinach is supposed to help muscles get stronger "look it up", and I've been pooping very liquidy lately. I think this is because of the amount of whey protein and water I drink every day. Oh well, diarrhea is a fair trade for them gains.

In other news, I found nudes of Bella Delphine today, but this doesn't change my desire to cave her face in with my fist. "A desire I do not fully understand because it is subliminal", and I found this hilarious eminem rap parody that I'm sure all of you will love, I'll post the link below, Haha

youtu.be/p2aU9zoH1lA

In conclusion, I know I've established that this is my thread, but dont let that stop you from talking about hot women with penises that eat gluten free bread because vegans are gay or whatever. Feel free to talk about what you want because in my thread, it is a no barrier atmosphere that I hope leaves you with a warm feeling in your tumtums.

Attached: MV5BNWY5MDYwNDktMThjOC00OGRmLTljZjYtYzk3ZTFkODFmYTkzXkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyNTAyNDQ2NjI@._V1_.jpg (600x360, 60K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/bw26KIUbtDQ
youtu.be/KB3Lf9erlB4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Thanks for strokeposting my dude. It's been a really shit day at the office.

This thread is comfy

Attached: E7D1B85B-C01F-458C-A3C2-408B81C3158D.jpg (390x390, 28K)

I like your thread

Attached: 1533159552982.jpg (399x351, 67K)

There's literally nothing wrong with gluten

Attached: fullsizeoutput_1af1-uai-2880x3508.jpg (2880x3508, 1.68M)

Haha oh man that eminem song lmao

>popsicle hospital

Haha

Posting in a comfy thread.

About to do set 3 of 5x5 bench press, 240 lbs

I love the gym and all you fags no homo

Good thread

Was a 3 mile run, and chest/back hypertrophy day. Now laying cozy on the couch with that sweet pump. Is there a better feeling bros?

Attached: image.jpg (960x654, 245K)

U fukn wot m8

Attached: 1548206098363.jpg (960x960, 69K)

Boasting in comfy bread

Attached: 1547921457342.jpg (681x736, 75K)

whats up my man. Love the thread. Its rainy as fuck right now ( i live in California). About to hit the gym later tonight. Just chilling on my bed right now might play some video games. Im supposed to have a foursome tonight. Me and my gf and this other couple we met online. Should be cool i suppose. We've done this before a few times in the past so its like whatevs.

What if he has a bigger dick?

Dont let my thread die guys

Attached: 15432874983265478.jpg (500x279, 15K)

today i did 120kg deadlift. i've been lifting for about 2 months, and i think 120kg dl is ok. my bench is fucking shit though but it's progressing rapidly.
however i decided to look myself in the mirror-mid-deadlift which didn't fuck up my lift, but it kind of fucked my leg. it hurts a bit now and i feel like a dumbo.

this is a good bread
hey what are your guys fave intermediate routines that arent ppl or 5/3/1

Attached: miata_1.jpg (1024x680, 96K)

When do i switch from gslp to 5/3/1
>pic related is this thread

Attached: 7AF9E99F-D47B-4A53-9190-7934D927FB12.jpg (750x537, 114K)

I dont know these terms like intermediate lifts. Today I did a set of dumbbell press then wide grip pull ups back to back for 4 sets

when u stop progressing on gslp
desu im not sure how to feel about 531

It was my first time going to the gym in a year today, I went at 1am because I didn't want anyone to see how emaciated I am. I weigh 45kg @ 6'0 atm, I wanna get jacked lads. I'm hoping we'll all make it.

Attached: fit_comic.jpg (1158x1064, 309K)

post a link to those nudes brah

I like your thread brethren. I had to stop drinking protein shakes cause they just taste like weird artificial processed shit and my stomach doesn't like it.

I heard a rumor, then just googled bella delphine nudes and looked under Google images. It's just her boobies. They're nice if you like perky smalls but the chick deserves to die. I have a deep hatred for her and I dont know why. I mean the chick is just using her god given assets to make money. There is a deep seeded hatred I have for the girl though. One that involves fantasies of me violently attacking her.

>t. never read an actual strokepost

Attached: downloadfile-47.jpg (516x661, 113K)

Time to save my fitness thread

youtu.be/bw26KIUbtDQ

youtu.be/KB3Lf9erlB4

Congrats on your thread my dude. It’s a very nice thread. Feels good man.

Thanks, do you really mean it? Caus I thought it would generate more of a response. Maybe I should put out more conversation starters next time so my fitness thread feels like a fitness thread you could call your fitness thread, you know?

Is pic from Jason and the argonauts?

Someone please witness this

Yeah dude I was playin mgs3 last night and saved it after I beat the end. The save lady always recommends movies when you save and this time recommended Jason and the argonauts. I've seen it before but watched it last night. Pretty dope movie. Nice trips or whatever I donno I'm new to my fitness thread that I created haha

I cant figure out how to pop my kneecaps. Does anyone know how to pop kneecaps?

Hello autistic 9 year old! I'm an autistic 23 year old and I have autism just like you! I wish I'd gone to the gym today, because if I had I could tell you a funny story about it and we could laugh but I didn't go to the gym today so we can't *sad face*. I will hopefully go tomorrow and have lots of fun, but I might just end up sitting around all day playing minecraft lulz. Do you like to play minecraft as well? I used to do it on the reg but my girlfriend started getting in my face about it. It's whatever, snowboarding and pussy beats the hell out of the neet life. Gotta roll my man, I'm grabbing a beer with a friend tonight. You should get out more too, you look kinda pale...

Did you just try to fuck up my Haha thread with cringy butt juice gargling bullshit? How about I sandpaper your boipussy with a rough grit then send your ass to the aids sperm bank.. oh wait I just forgot that I remembered you already have aids and are dying now sorry about your loss to your dead dog you faggot stfu

Ya I remember watching it with my dad years ago because he said it was his favourite movie when he was a kid. It seemed pretty cozy desu and I want to watch it again now. Thanks for your thread

Attached: IMG_1681.gif (300x163, 719K)

It feels so good popping my kneecaps man, on days when the weather is weird especially i love to pop my kneecaps. Thanks for reminding me, I just went and popped both my kneecaps and it felt awesome. I'd say it was a 7.1/10.0 relief sensation, immediate yet lingering, and 6.4/10.0 soundwave, akin to a 25/32" Grade 25 AISI chrome Type 52100 steel ball bearing bouncing of of a softwood floor from waist height. Oh but now back to as far as your question of about how to actually pop your kneecaps... it's my secret! I'll never ever tell you how it's done! Hahahahahahahaha! Although, maybe if you find me and ask me in person, then I'll let you watch and listen closely as I let out a pair of whopping reverberating reports. Weather permitting, I'll treat you to a percussive performance you'll never forget.

I remember the best knee pops of my life. I was really really into running at the time, talking 50+ miles per week, and at least 2-3 times per day I'd get the urge to stand up and pop my kneecaps (ankle and toe pops were an almost constant thing). Every now and then, after I'd popped my left kneecap, which has always been more reliable for this activity, and when I'd go to pop my right kneecap next, it would just make the pressure worse without the relieving pop at the end! Frustrating! Painful too, occasionally. I'd pace around the room for a minute and try again, and usually get it on the second or third try, but there were times it would take several more. Generally then the noise would come out sounding smaller, like a pissy little bubble wrap bubble or a desktop Newton's cradle. One time I was driving myself crazy, staggering around the school library, stopping every few steps to do a flamingo stand and squat, and each time the pressure built closer and closer to the popping point. Little did I realize there were two storms blowing in, one overhead and one within my meniscus! Well I gave up and sat down to finish my assignment. An hour or so later I stood up and without even trying, my right kneecap let out the most terrifically explosive crack! The only sound that compares is that of breaking a very dry yet very flexible branch off of a tree with your hands, 2.75 inches in diameter. The relief sparkled and sizzled like cool fireworks. I actually fell back down into my chair with the shock of it.
My my, those were good times. Just thinking about it makes me want to get up and pop my kneecaps. I never should have gotten mixed up with that Jewish girl though.

Yeah faggots that finish reports are gay

Rape jokes or rope chokes

I've lost about 90 pounds of fat in the last year and just started hitting the weights hard back in October. Half assed it for a bit because of the holidays and trying to get the form down but I've been taking it seriously since the new year started.

I've been doing StrongLifts basically, but haven't been very rigid with tracking it. I should probably start doing that. I put my lifts into Symmetric Strength and I'm really close to being Blue Guy instead of purple guy.

Still sitting at around 25% body fat so I'm still cutting and not worrying too much about getting bigger. Keto and Fasting and loosely tracking calories and macros in my head. Not losing fat very fast but I'm not too worried about that. I'm trying to make a long term change and I know I'll get burnt out if I get too obsessed with rigid calorie counting.

I legitimately enjoy this new lifestyle. I feel more confident and energetic and strong and happy with how I look. I've recently started seeing some definition in my shoulders and lats, but still have big fat love handles and tiddies.

Thanks for the comfy thread, OP

your thread is good

2 plate bench/4plate deadlift has come easy for me despite fighting depression every day and barely getting out of the house to lift every day. in the middle of the ol job hunt i feel like my life is frozen until i get hired in the field i studied for. somethings gotta give

thanks for the thread

I don't deserve your kindness comfy poster, thanks for the thread though

You are my favorite user on Jow Forums. Please make another thread like this next month.

No homo

nice job user, how long have you been lifting for?
while it might feel hopeless to keep waiting for just 1 thing to happen, remember how depression used to feel, when you needed an infinite number of things to go well in order for you to possibly make it. now you've gotten that number down to 1.

Please make more of these threads every so often I love it. Messed up my shoulder on bench yesterday, still don't feel like i've got my form right. Gonna go watch Jason and the argonauts now, looks pretty cool

this is nice post
this is nice thread

Attached: 1547266563139.jpg (1200x676, 88K)