What are some good books on nutrition to read?

What are some good books on nutrition to read?

Attached: 0B8D3E38-C39D-4F3D-87B7-EDEC85727A51.png (640x480, 437K)

Other urls found in this thread:

essene.com/GospelOfPeace/peace1.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

The Alpha Diet by Alexander Leonidas

Doubt.jpg

It does exist, though

routine?

Where could I steal it? Need a good laugh before bed.

thats my goal body

Why would you steal another man's hard work?

Read The China Study and then read the debunking and then laugh at vegans

Deep Nutrition: Why your Genes need Traditional Food

that's 2 years of serious lifting

More like 2 years of half assing. Literally a year in the gym of actual "serious" lifting could get you that.

Then why does he look better than 99% of CBT posters with advanced lifts?

Natty?

Post body.

Can a person whose been 20kg overweight ever look like this? I mean, having such a tight core and all. It seems like the only people who look like that when they lean down are guys who were always skinny to begin with, ex-overweight guys seem to always have a bit of pudge on the lower belly that never goes away

Starting Strength

I don’t think your skin will ever be tight enough for this look. I think you’re right about starting out very low body fat and slowly adding lean mass ensuring your skin is as “shrink wrapped” as possible

And by "serious lifting" you must mean lifting every second that you aren't eating, sleeping at least 11hrs a day and breaking PRs by atleast 10lbs every time you're in the gym.

Don't exist. Until someone lets us do a 100-year study where we exert total control over test subjects' diet and lifestyle, it's all extrapolated bullshit.

RP Diet 2.0 if you like being told exactly what to do. otherwise the strength and muscle pyramid by Eric Helms is pretty much all you need to know.

Attached: tsuggs.png (313x298, 100K)

#
Use Yohonbine ,Albuterol and Pmsf.they are great for stuborn fat melting to a certain degre ,yohonbine while fasting make moderate wonders ,albuterol its fairly good for low streght gains and anticatabolic properties ,and low side effects .

We Want To Live - Aajonus Vonderplanitz

Cringe. Post body retard.

The Essene Gospel of Peace. Diet and fasting explained by Jesus:

"Renew yourselves and fast. For I tell you truly, that Satan and his plagues may only be cast out by -fasting and by prayer. Go by yourself and fast alone, and show your fasting to no man. The living God shall see it and great shall be your reward"
essene.com/GospelOfPeace/peace1.html

Attached: Screenshot_2019-02-08-23-19-50-421_com.amazon.mShop.android.shopping.jpg (695x1127, 492K)

You're a fucking moron. We know exactly what diet works, its Mediterranean and Japanese diets, specifically ones from island inhabitants.

And we know that because they live the longest and when tested are the healthiest groups of populations in the world.

Jesus you fucking people know nothing.

How do you know there's not an even healthier diet? The point is, we don't know mechanistically why those diets work better than the diets of other populations, nor do we have a good grasp of how genetics might affect how one should be eating. Some genetic groups might have better or worse carbohydrate tolerance, or it may be equal across all groups.

We don't know as much as you think, so you should calm down. And also not reddit space. You typed three sentences and put them all on separate lines. Why? Did you forget what website you were on?

>mechanistically
We fucking literally know EVERYTHING about why those diets work, they are insanely balanced and extremely well documented, go read the god damn studies rather than staying ignoring and spouting bullshit.

Also
>reddit spacing
Fuck off newfag.

this

because 99% faggots here literally don't even lift, just like most "bodybuilding/fitness" personalities followers are non-lifters

The Protein Book by Lyle McDonald