Help Jow Forums, I have an uneven squat, I can see one of my buttcheeks is lower than the other when I squat

Help Jow Forums, I have an uneven squat, I can see one of my buttcheeks is lower than the other when I squat.

I tried to draw a pic, any advice on how to fix this?

Attached: unevensquat.png (436x356, 10K)

Other urls found in this thread:

strongerbyscience.com/how-to-squat/#How_do_I_correct_the_weight_shifting_to_one_side
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Bro ur ass is on backwards

No well you get what I'm trying to show here

I don't know how to help you but I really enjoyed your illustration.

maybe one of your legs is longer than the other, or your hip mobility is better in one joint than the other

Is your ass actually longer on one side? I know that if you always raise the same leg when you masturbate you'll get one stronger cheek. If you have an extreme version of this it could just appear lower but actually be perfectly level

Find a single leg glute exercise (messing with bulgarian squats is good) and do it more often?

scoliosis

sound like your hip is out of alignment, find a reputable chiro, it's an easy fix

It's because you keep your wallet in the back like a motherfucker and then you sit all day on it and thus developed lower right ass cheek. You are going into scoliosis because of your wallet. Stupid little shit, fuck you

Attached: 1508362246095.png (1235x650, 298K)

How much do you squat?

Attached: 1541758822466.jpg (570x653, 62K)

This, OP I hope you find peace but I have no clue what this is meant to be.

>feet placement
This ones easy, just fix your feet and the rest will follow
>make sure both legs are going the same depth
>asymetrical muscle insertions
Nothing you can do here, your ass will be uneven forever.

Kek.

Attached: sniff.jpg (800x655, 71K)

How the fuck can you see a visible difference in your fucking ass cheeks when you squat. Actually how can you even see your fucking ass at all while you squat unless you're an actual inbred with a backwards fucking head. Do you have someone record your ass while you squat? Cause that's fucking gay. Fuck you

Read this strongerbyscience.com/how-to-squat/#How_do_I_correct_the_weight_shifting_to_one_side

possible you have a lateral pelvic tilt or twisted pelvis. Look up self diagnostics for both

OP is pic that guy from harry potter pic related

Attached: dsadsa.jpg (480x360, 25K)

I made a visualization to show you how OP can be aware of his long ass cheek without anyone filming him, hope this helps

Attached: the longer cheek.png (1064x1772, 46K)

Attached: 1385082734543.jpg (501x443, 107K)

Does that mean he wears spandex and squats with his legs a yard apart

You gonna judge?

this is making my pp feel funny

Unilateral training like one leg pistol squats help even shit like this out

Can you move your giant testicles I can’t see your ass.

That'll do user, that'll do.