1 year of PPL

Mires coming like nobodys business boys. Glad I listened to the Chads at my local gym and not fat anons on Jow Forums who look like Jason Blaha and shill low volume compound-only fullbody 3x a week routines. Dodged a bullet there huh?

Attached: pic.jpg (3126x1830, 785K)

Looks good. What do your legs look like though?

They're fine

Chicken legs! Haha! Maybe we should call you Chicken Boy!

Zero legs and barely visible abs. Pathetic weakling. Go back to r*ddit

You're actually a perfect illustration of my biggest issue with PPL

Everyone always has people press after bench/incline, and it's really hard to do two heavy pressing movements in one workout so you wind up getting a good bench in and then doing some shitty, less-than-stimulating presses. The result is delts that look like yours.

You seem like you know what you're doing though, so it should be an easy fix. Just do presses before bench sometimes, or add some delt isos

Looking good though OP

how much of a twink are you with clothes on and why do you think people are miring a twink? and jesus chirst man get a fucking tan. I live in the arctic and my body have not gotten sunlight and two years and even i don't look like that much of a corpse

I alternate press/bench first on push day

t. fat boys

Can you share the routine, man? I'm just finished with the novice phase and starting to become disillusioned with primarily focusing on strength and now I am wanting to put more attention towards muscle-building. Cheers, lad.

Breddy gud, you queer. Now take your validation and keep lifting.

You might actually want to try just going all in with presses first every push workout for a while.

You have a small waist and big delts really help capitalize on that. Even if it came at the expense of some chest development it'd probably be worth it, physique-wise

Just do 8-12 on everything, all types of bench, dips, do arms every day.

How are your meme powerlifter routines going? Did you impress the other men at the gym with your numbers?

Attached: 1549628532862.gif (1215x1452, 212K)

>imagine being so insecure and narcissistic you repeatedly post varying versions of this thread so homos can comment on your body on a Tanzanian ribbon dancing forum

You literally would look better with a 3x full body workout or atleast a push/pull/push/pull/push/pull 3x frequency a week routine. Would you rather train a muscle 2 times or 3 times a week?

Attached: 1546362702228.jpg (845x1113, 519K)

Just warning people to not fall for the bloat meme. I'd sure hate to see even more fat retards on Jow Forums :^)

how much have you bulked/cut?

I heard horror stories about how people wasted time lifting by not eating enough so I went overboard and ate way too much and got fat, so now I'm wasting a bunch of time with a super long cut

Routine?

Your lean and have noob gains strength and muscle mass.

You would be bigger and stronger at the same bodyfat on a full body.

From one albino to another, this guy is giving good advices

Attached: IMG_20180316_175727.jpg (3024x3025, 1.69M)

Pale men itt

ok shitskin

N

Just so you know, theres nothing wrong with being pale white. It is a very coveted skin colour world wide, and originated from the most northern, isolated tribes. Very powerful, ancient lineage. Stop degrading yourself by referring to it as pasty or albino, its a very positive trait.

I

G

G

R

E

Attached: 8E3573A0-5BA0-4574-87F9-B7152B101C32.jpg (353x334, 19K)

well he is right tho

people tan for a reason, its more aestheticaly pleasing, pale skin looks sickly

Those fat anons are probably stronger than you.

You just look better.

Strength =/= aesthetics

cope more

Lmao don't worry, there's a reason I don't tan
I'm pretty happy being white, despite the best efforts of a certain desert tribe

I'm a spic who gets complimented whenever I look pale after swimming in the gym's pool. I'm okay with my brown skin though since I do show off more of my incisions

Can I get natty like this lifting 3 times a week? I do endurance and cardio 2 other times a week but I dont have much time to lift more

Yeah it's easily doable

based haha

What is a good ppl routine to stick to for a year anons? What setxreps? I want to overall be strong and look good.

uhhh
those delts look perfectly good for a natty on his first year tho?

Attached: wu gay.jpg (469x453, 87K)

I'm a year into powerlifting. How good are you going to look when I make you my bitch?

>"Haha look I put on noob gains on generic program"

Please shut the fuck up, literally anyone on any half way decent program can do this in a few months to a year.

Do you compete in powerlifting, or are you just being a fat fuck because you have a good addiction?

Compensating fat fuck or actual PL? If the latter what’s your stats?

>user, can you help me move this couch?
>proceed to attempt 8 times without it moving more than a few inches
>flex

How good are you going to look when I pull out my glock and make you a corpse?

Cope

>"Cope, haha XD I'm so hilarious haha we did it Reddit"

Please don't post ever again

>getting this triggered over one word
So insecure

Attached: F425522F-0EE4-4740-9202-9E9E2158161D.jpg (598x415, 60K)

I thought everyone alternates? I guess I just brought that from GSLP.

just found my new body goal. mirin hard

whats the point of muh definition on a small frame, you look small as shit
what are your lifts

This. hope you are 6'3 or taller OP

Post body plox

Youre gonna make it, son.

Attached: 1540171678728.jpg (552x524, 231K)

Rent free

Attached: 1549513711053.gif (400x400, 2.49M)

Did you do the reddit ppl? I just started it like a 6 weeks ago.

I did for a while but I started doing something else. I alternate horizontal and vertical pull days for back and flies and bench for chest on push days. I just do a shit ton of bench variants+drop sets, same with flies, chins/lat pulldowns, rows, shoulder presses. And then I do biceps on pull and triceps on push after every workout

All the hate you’re getting shows me that you’re doing things right. This board is wayyyyy too biased on powerlifting/SS/5x5 instead of aesthetics. I want to follow a routine like yours. I saw in one of your posts you said do 8-12 reps on everything. How much of your workouts are compound exercises and how much are isolation exercises? This is what I’m having trouble figuring out.

Attached: FCBA4773-51A7-4F0A-A735-B63471488405.png (778x512, 47K)

Looking cut, but what are your lifts? Disclosure: coming from a thicc AF boy

Attached: IMG_20190201_122506_1-01.jpg (600x800, 395K)

>preferring tan over beautiful white skin
tanning is for subhumans. it wears your skin and makes you look older.

Attached: f34.jpg (640x700, 55K)

>This board is wayyyyy too biased on powerlifting/SS/5x5 instead of aesthetics.
It's because 80% of the posters are obese Americans coping.

Just do the Reddit one it has a lot of lat raises and arm work. I did that for the first like 6 months

first male on this turkish image board to look attractive to me. usually not into muscles.

You don't look that thick but you look like a guy who actually lifts unlike the OP

This, If its white its right.

cringe

I did this in the first year and a half of lifting even while I was more focused on doing parkour at the time, because I was lifting heavy following the model at least of SS. The OP has a structure that could easily accommodate muscle gain aesthetically, but clearly it's used as a crutch and no gains are made.

Attached: early progress lifting.png (1996x952, 1.72M)

t. fell for the SS meme and still doesn't know how disproportionate his legs would look after a few months

nigger in uk english?

based scoliosis bro

>several posts asking for lifts
>he doesn't post them

oh no no no no....

>Those fat anons are probably stronger than you.
Most of them can't even do dips because failing upper body strength. Seriously.

that dude had the same effect on me and half this board. for some reason he just seems to have the body that most here want, the reactions to this picture are always like this

Then do OHP on pull day? not that hard to figure out lol

Post routine pls. Or do I just switch to reddit PPL and add something?

B-b-but what about MUH STRENGTH?

Shave legs to see definition

I do push/pullx3 a week. It’s fucking awesome but not doable if you’re not eating at at least a moderate caloric surplus, srs.

Post routine
This is my goal body

nice invisible carpet dude

Attached: lat.png (1996x952, 1.47M)

can't say anything without knowing how you've looked before

Ppl almost always has more total volume per exercise than full body

This
I'm pale as fuck Asian and I wish I was paler, just looks better than being tan 90% of the time.

Shave your face please

Coolcicada's?

he looks better than you, keep coping bodyless fat fuck

>high tricep insertions
iktf

Look great, buddy, but for the love of god, get some tan.

>Please shut the fuck up, literally anyone on any half way decent program can do this in a few months to a year.
stop lying, most people on SS look like dog shit, SL 5x5 is the same shit

routine pls

based thongposter

That's a closed door to the garage. Idk what you're saying by "invisible carpet"

That's just because most people are born looking like shit and they need to build real muscle to ever look good. The OP is just sitting on natural structure with almost no muscle built, which would work out only for few people. Even still I don't like it because he looks weak and unathletic, but I can admit some consider it aesthetic so he can get away with that.

>its another "dyel manlet needs to make his own thread once a week instead of just posting in /cbt/" episode

Attached: 1505157736365.jpg (456x337, 120K)

where you stroking your cock when you posted this?

Attached: 1523642268317.png (960x498, 156K)

>That's just because most people are born looking like shit and they need to build real muscle to ever look good.
then why the living fuck do you say shit like
"literally anyone on any half way decent program can do this in a few months to a year"?
OP has decent arms and back and pecs, little else is needed to look good

imagine being this retarded