Just one cycle won't kill you bro

>just one cycle won't kill you bro

tick tock frauds. this is your future

Attached: 1549664840331.png (852x653, 1.18M)

At least he kept is arm definition.

nice shop homo

everyone else’s future too dumbass

looks pretty good for a 61 year old

He really doesn't

>spoiler: we will all get old and die
duh?

Not at all unless his body is shopped that is fucking pitiful

>using shopped photos to prove a point

Attached: b9fee2ffbc2af97a2dde7367d05c7b70.jpg (707x960, 103K)

You can tell that someone has only been lifting for a few years or less when they talk as if life won't get in the way of gains

Natty here. Why do my fellow natties always attack the /fraud/ plebs? Let them have their fun. Who gives a fuck what they will look like when they're 60?

By the way, if you keep up your training and take care of yourself, you can still look amazing well into your 60s. Pic related. Dolph there has just let himself go (and I suspect that picture might be slightly shopped to make him look worse, because lots of people are jelly cunts who can't stand the fact that he looks better than them even now.

Attached: Aos+73+anos%2C+Frank+Zane+mant%C3%A9m+o+corpo+incrivelmente+em+forma10.jpg (520x476, 44K)

That hair and tricep dent make the shop way too obvious

Stop fake news, Dolph is still übermenschen tier

Attached: dolphy boi.jpg (634x936, 105K)

i know you make your own threads because everyone in the actual designated fraud thread ignores you

looking strong AF
don't diss the dolph

his torso on the right looks like pepe.

Attached: 160927210830-tk-ah0927-large-169.jpg (460x259, 19K)

yeah but that's the future
who cares

>this is your future
a famous distinguished rich actor with two phds and a fulfilling life full of experiences and family? I fucking wish this was my future.
OP is a colossal faggot as always

Multiple university degrees.
Chemical Engineer.
Tall as duck.
Mensa member with 160IQ.
Aesthetic model with great personality.
Beautiful face.
Perfectly fit and ripped.

Genetic lottery winner of all time.

Attached: images (3).jpg (246x205, 8K)

Perfect hairline.
Omega level Chad jaw.

He must have been faithful to Christ in his past life for such a blessed soul vessel.

you've talked me into it user i'm gonna become a chemcel

iirc his father was an alcoholic or something, and he had a pretty rough upbrining.

he fought and overcame, and it shows.

My 96 year-old great grandfather looks a billion times better than this because he was always natty and kept religiously exercising.

and youll have the body of a 60 year old your entire life
who wins?

>yfw

Attached: lol.png (259x313, 125K)

You only say that because he has giga Chad facial aesthetics. His body looks awful.

>mfw walking down the street and I make eye contact with a black person

You think he's on at least test? He doesn't look that impressive to be frauding but still good for an old man

Doubt he's on HGH like Stallone

does dolph have webbed feet?

Probabally on some TRT. He's got good genetics all things considering though. His face hasn't been bloated and he's kept most his hair.

Well, yeah. Well off men at that age are all on trt+growth hormone and some other handful of herbs and spices to make up for their excesses in youth.
Oh and stemcells used for...whatever reason.

It's how things are.

Wjat gentic lottery ? He worked hard for all his shit, hard work, discipline and rightly guided mind can do alot.