For all surgerycels

The hook nose can be very aesthetic if you possess a good forward growth. All anons here who consider getting a rhinoplasty, should rather getting their jaw/chin fixed.

Attached: b5165df92aeeec50673ef3f0e9647bcf.jpg (500x679, 40K)

Wrong website, go away

fpbp

Better than feels threads.

Fuck off, I am so fucking tired of these lookism threads

>I am so fucking tired of these lookism threads
that's because you're ugly and they destroy your copes

And I'm tired about Jow Forums type threads. Hide and sage or leave this board if you don't like them

>tfw used to be very insecure about big roman nose
>going past 19 girls would regularly talk about how masculine it is and how they love touching it
women are weird but sure I'll take it

I've been thinking that for a while. plus chin surgery is a lot cheaper than the level of rhinoplasty it would take to fix a hook nose

Attached: 1549160879004.jpg (604x960, 61K)

Excuse me what the fuck is that image

Attached: 1545245880950.jpg (238x220, 11K)

>All anons here who consider getting a rhinoplasty

Attached: 010546801.jpg (216x171, 5K)

>Bondi Beach
>Australia
Literal retards who can’t be trusted with guns now forced to wear a helmet during a day to day activity and log their fucking jogs. Jesus Christ I guess the nanny state doesn’t fall far from the tea ship eh cunts?

Log your jog? Is this a photoshopped image?

But he would actually look 100x better with a non-hooked nose

Am i wrong?

>oi mate, you got a loicense for them feet?

Roman noses really aren't that bad

A roman nose is not the same as a semitic one

i mean what is aesthetic and isnt is a mostly subjective topic, even if there are some general guidelines, every face is different, we dont have to all look the same, some features work on some faces, we dont all need to have wide jaws, large chins, "predator" eyes, roman noses and other shit like that, lookism is cancer for the simple reason it tries to make beauty into an objective thing instead of promoting people improving what they can

>literally 1 in a million
Extremely attractive and rare other features. Nose is pretty much not important now and wont throw off his harmony

The average dud is gonna look like a goblin if he doesnt have strong forward growth

@49520748

Attached: 1151635785213.jpg (600x600, 18K)

i dont know but i doubt hed look better. his nose isnt really big and if it got smaller probably would look out of proportion. im total dumbass but i dont know

i unironically have better forward growth believe or not, but gandy fucks me up to hell and back in aesthetics departament obviously.