Have you taken the rackpill?

Have you taken the rackpill?

>best movement for big traps
>also works lower back and hammies and forearms if doing without straps
>can load 5+ plates so everyones mirin

Attached: power-rack-deadlift.jpg (654x327, 80K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=QBxOfZEvMw8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Deadlifts are better

>Not doing both

Attached: 1527084018286.png (1440x810, 1.36M)

Why fatigue your CNS on one exercise?

"Fatigue your cns"

This is not a thing dude.

Deadlift for strength and rack pulls for hypertrophy and a little bit of strength

Don't care about deadlifts, so I'll be switching to rack pulls for that yoke

Not lifting heavy enough

Attached: 1456282948-1.jpg (437x442, 81K)

t. Never picked up a barbell

Question, what's better? Barbell shrugs or Rackpulls?

Rack pulls > Dumbbell shrugs > Barbell shrugs
I feel that bb shrugs use more back than traps

I lift 4 days a week there is no such thing as "cns" fatigue only not eating enough or not sleeping enough youtube.com/watch?v=QBxOfZEvMw8

What are your stats?

>Takes advice from someone on roids about overtraining.

top kek

Attached: sum-41-s-deryck-whibley-posts-shocking-weight-loss-photo-after-recent-hospitalisation.jpg (1200x630, 57K)

Sleep and eat more

6'1 235'

Bench - 215
Squat - 235
Deadlift - 350
OHP - 150

Wew lad

Attached: 056AB4C4-2B01-4DF7-AE72-11FDAEBD9C2B.png (331x132, 40K)

Rack pull or rows? I've swapped to jeff's meme deadrows and they're pretty fun but it seems rack pulls would hit similar groups

Wow dude. I weigh 70 lbs less than you and have all your same lifts except my squat is that same 70 lbs higher.

I don't mean to make you feel bad about yourself, but I want you to know youve made me feel good about myself.

Also stop giving advice about overtraining when youre still working through noob gains. Cns fatigue is very real.

I'm not on noob gains faggot

Keep on lifting bro most of my weight is water I'm really more around 190lbs if I cut for a few days

>I can lose 45 lbs in a few days.
>I can only squat 1xbodyweight and bench less than bodyweight but I'm not on noob gains.
>Take my advice on adaptation physiology cause roidguy says so.

You are a noob from noobtown working on noobgains of noobiness.

I agree.

I've been lifting for 6 months man no noobgains I've just been inactive my entire life and my body wants to die rather than get big so I gotta push myself to the fucking limit inch by inch till this pos decides to cooperate and start getting big

mate what the fuck are you doing, you're like 4 months into lifting and link Rich Piana as your source. Get informed and educated and stop spreading your bullshit

>bw squat
>trying to give advice

Squats my weakest lift we all have our faults man I estimate I'll pull 375 on dead tomorrow tho. I also think the lack of center knurling on the bars at my gym fucks me up.

The point is stop giving irresponsible advice. Cns fatigue is very real and your source is a walking steroid. You have no frame of reference.