Stop bulking

Reminder that there is literally no reason to ever not have abs or own a cat

You do not need to become an obese fuck to put on muscle. I knew this at the beginning and then at some point I forgot it and I'm just now finally starting to look okay again,domt be like me.

Eat a fuckton of protein (yes, more than .76lbs/lb bw reddit pseudostudy guy) and moderate amounts of carbs with just enough fat to not fuck your shit up. Don't neglect cardio either, it does way more than just burn calories for you

Don't adopt a cat, it's the single worst pet you can have as a male. The cat in this picture is my roommates, and when women hear he has a single cat as a pet they all just get this weird look on their faces and act really disinterested. Not sure what it is but they don't like it. I don't like it either, all our shit smells like cat piss now and it just knocks things off counters because it's always bored.

Attached: Screenshot_20190208-180048_Photos.jpg (1080x939, 730K)

but i want to be big

then you should eat big user

What's your cycle brah?

eat the cat user

>no reason to ever own a cat

absolutely based

How much protein, user? 76lbs/lb?!

I've heard they don't even taste good or I would have tried by now, shithead keeps coming into my shower and getting itself wet and then clawing my calf because it thinks I poured water on it or something, idk

> Have abs
> Have cat
> Girls think the fact that I have a cat is cute
Different strokes for different folks, I guess.

Cats are for women and faggots. Be a man get a dog.

Fuck off. my cat(and any other slav's cat) is a fucking badge of honour. 33% of russian households have a cat or more. 26% have a dog or more. Cats are the ultimate antidepressant, which is why theyre so common in shitholes like here

What's so bad about Russia, user?

Idk dude if you're eating less than 300 trying to gain mass regardless of bodyweight I feel like you're not even really trying

They probably have cats because Russia's a shithole infested with rats

I'm very conflicted now because I like slavs and Russia but I hate cats so I'm trying to reconcile all of this

Are you sure what Russians own are actually cats

Could they maybe be large gerbils or skunks that you are mistaking for cats

Never get a cat, heard that they pass a disease or parasite that makes you turn into a basedboy, or less masculine man.

Nice pussy, nice cat too

It's the opposite, actually. It raises aggression and violent behavior

>tfw skinny fat with a gut that sticks out and arms that are twigs
>tfw Jow Forums tells me to bulk
>tfw found out about body recomp today and won't bulk at all
Once I calculate my bodyfat%, I'll probably eat at a 500 calorie deficit, eat a shit ton of protein too, and lift 3 daysn a week and cardio the other two. Saturday will be my leg day and sunday will be my rest day. Is there anything wrong with this?

This would make sense, immediately after my roommate got his cat my girlfriend started saying a bunch of stuff about how I smell like a woman now

wtf i love cats now

Recomp is done at maintenance calories

Doing all this specific calorie shit is really hard because who the fuck actually knows what their tdee is
I've used a zillion of these online calculators and they're all ultra gay compared to just kinda feeling out what you have to eat to be hungry/full, anything that relies on bodyfat just inherently scares me away because I don't have any easy way to figure that shit out either

I'd just eat mostly meat and veggies except for like MAYBE a small amount of carbs immediately before or after you lift, if you're not losing fat then cut down on the pwo carbs
There's not really any reason to have carbs if you aren't gonna be lifting

Seems good enough though, just feel stuff out and keep the frequency higher if you're new
If you cut carbs you'll probably have to cut volume some too

You can probably put on muscle while losing fat at a deficit if you're newer, it happens to a retarded degree with obese people

I have a cat, adopted as a stray that used to get beat up... Now I strap 5lb weights on him using a harness and he's strong af. Never shit or piss outside of his litter box (get the febreze kind, it doesn't smell at all), never scratched shit, never did anything bad. Little dude even plays fetch everyday with me. Base ass Jake.

>get a BMI scale and find out BMR
>wear a Fitbit to track calories from daily steps
>add X calories for Y time spent lifting/running
>measure all your food

Yea it’s possible but fuck that I’m fine just looking like an athlete not a model

No way you look like that all year around

>You can probably put on muscle while losing fat at a deficit if you're newer, it happens to a retarded degree with obese people
Not obese but I am new as I said (with a gut). So it may work.

Thanks for the advice

The absolute state of felines

Attached: 958D7B08-C1C9-4D4D-9263-5653C15296E0.png (645x773, 29K)

>don't bulk
>eat a shit ton of protein

please explain to me how this works

do you just eat tuna and protein shakes all day and nothing else?

if so why would anyone want to lead that quality of life? i'm not a fatty but goddamn dude

Even if you do that it's kinda questionable though, and then if you've changed diets recently the shift in gut biome can change how you actually metabolize shit enough to make a 500 cal surplus or deficit something very different

It's like in the dumb protein consumption study where they determined that the average person could only utilize x amount of protein but the standard deviation was huge and most of these people were certainly not eating 400g pro/day before that so obviously they wouldn't have the bacteria necessary to optimally break down that much protein

You’re thinking of t. Gondii and it causes men to become aggressive and pursue entrepreneurial type behaviors. It can raise test but literally makes you mentally retarded if not treated soon enough. Cats get it from rats, the rats—JAMIE PULL IT UP NIGGA— the rats man, they uhh they get sexually attracted to the smell of cat piss rather than fear it so they get eaten and pass the parasite on. For god’s sake Jamie me and Diaz are gonna lock you in the deprevation tank over the weekend again if you don’t hurry up.

what are your lifts?

Dont be such a bitch about food

Try to pee on it and lets see where it claws

I just eat meat and low carb veggies for most meals

Cook some ground beef with a head of riced cauliflower or something, tastes great. If your appetite is small use less veggies to fill yourself up I guess

You can get away with eating a ton of protein before you start getting fat too, like if you add 200g protein to whatever your diet is now you will either not gain additional fat OR gain way way less fat than if you'd added the caloric equivalent of fats

There's a study where they did something very similar to this that I'm looking for atm, Lyle Mcdonald either helped perform it or just cites it a lot

Where do you that much protein from? Do you just eat tons of meat?

Any specifics for diet user?
I lifted a few years ago, got big and got over or around 1/2/3/4 for reps within 5 months having already been in decent shape beforehand but not lifting or bulking properly. I guess it's not a fair comparison to first time doing a proper program since last time I didn't get the same stalls from injury and started out able to do 10 handstand push-ups.
Lost all my gains when I (my ex) got a cat.

Got back to lifting from fairly skinny deciding to just do a lean bulk. But I ended up just skinnyfat. Admittedly I spent the last couple months of that being a bit lazy and probably eating too much. And maybe more significant kept getting injured (for which I'm taking some time aside now to remedy) so lifts were stalled repeatedly, didn't make progress those same couple months.
Then I cut and looked decent but really skinny and lifts aren't too big. So I'm stuck now. I'm debating doing a hard bulk with a really high volume routine, then a hard and fast cut again to quickly get closer to my goals.

Should I give lean bulking another go, with issues re-habbed and being more consistent with everything? How do I lean bulk properly?
Is it just being very strict on calories, higher protein, more cardio, and being consistent with lifting?

275x6 bench
315xsome number greater than 15 squat (it just feels bad to go heavy on these and my legs grow better from 12+ reps t. Bitch)
Deadlift 5 plates for 1-5 depending on whether or not I've deadlifted this month
185x12 press but this is going up fast, just switched from DB presses because I got bored of them

I think 10 and 5lb weights look unaesthetic so I generally just try and get a ton of reps at the current thing and then make a huge jump to the next half plate

This is obviously retarded of me and I do not recommend it, I just do dumb shit like this to make lifting interesting for myself

This isn’t natty btw

Yeah, pretty much
I used to be a twink with a tiny appetite but somehow I made my appetite enormous to the point it just doesn't make sense to ever have a protein shake because it doesn't fill me up at all

Make friends with the workers at your local meat market or butcher's and they'll hook you up with sweet deals on shit that's about to expire, which won't matter to you anyway because you'll eat it in 12 hours (and because it won't ACTUALLY expire for another like week)

How long lifting

by the time a women sees your abs you already won. Have fun starving yourself while I look fit with clothes on

Now the important question? How much gear do you use?

all the cat haters & their fragile masculinity ITT lmao

You can eat a lot of food, but just have some understanding of when it's okay to eat what

Like, there's not reay ever a reason to eat carbs if it's not directly before or after a workout
You generally want to avoid eating carbs and fats at the same time because of the insulin spike meme
If you're just eating a chicken breast or some other low fat piece of meat you can basically always do this without worrying about it, ime it'll be harder to lose weight if you're eating something ridiculous like 500g protein but I personally don't actually gain weight from it unless I'm also eating a bunch of fat and carbs with it

Do hiit too, it seems to increase the amount of lbm people can hold at a given bf percentage for some reason whereas medium cardio just makes you look like an xc runner

But yeah imo lean bulk is always the way to go, and if you're gaining too much weight then try less carbs

>training your cat physically and mentally
good shit user

I haven't been on gear for about 4 years now but I did use previously
6 ish years
See above
I'm down about 60lbs from my peak on gear but a ton of that was water

back and legs?

>Don't neglect cardio either, it does way more than just burn calories for you
like what? Not disagreeing, just curious.

Heart gains bro, plus you can stare at some cardio bunny’s ass

I don't know how to take aesthetic pictures of either of these but I can try
Mental health wise it's pretty awesome, better than every antidepressant I've ever seen it compared to in terms of efficacy. Then there's some circulatory shit and some nutrient partitioning shit and some hormone shit, but the hormone shit is heavily dependant on the type of cardio and can potentially be bad if you do something like jog 2h a day

it massively slows the rate of cognitive decline as you age and does a bunch of other stuff mentally too, I was gonna mention that afyer the depression bit but I forgot because I haven't done cardio yet today probably

>some nutrient partitioning shit
expand on that pl0x

>not knowing cats absorb all bad vibes surrounding us
You're not gonna make it. I have two female cats and a female doggo (Maltese) and these bitches are a great companion.
>falling for the bulk meme
LMAOing at you.

Attached: 1416755060229.png (465x477, 271K)

can confirm, cats are worst pets.
can also confirm, if the lady you plan to impregnate is infected with this disease there's a strong chance your sons will be gay.

Listen to this nigga, I know him. He said don't do GOMAD but I did it anyway and got fat af. Now I just eat beef and rice at basically maintenance and making good gains.

>use roids
>SEE GUYS YOU DON'T NEED ANYTHING!

Why are roidtards so delusional?

> Hasn't used gear in 4 years
Still bigger than you Muhammad

broscience
the parasite they have makes rodents more aggressive so they're easier for cats to kill
it has no significant effect on humans and the only slight effect it might have is making men more aggressive
if a cuck wants to disagree you can go ahead and link a peer reviewed study or I'm not replying

No that disease actually does in fact fuck with the heads of men and women.

It's an epidemic as a matter of fact.

It’s changes your genetic potential. Once you turn in that natty card you don’t get it back.

Look up toxoplasmosis dumbass

For one thing, it's located in Russia. For another, it's populated entirely by Russians.

I agree with this post entirely. You must have mistaken some sort of mutated dog for cat. perhaps an opposum? Or a ferret?

Attached: screaming.jpg (640x429, 25K)

I had kind of hoped this this was going to be truer than it was but after a year I was down to 230 from 250 and then by year two I was at 210-205, the remaining two years I gradually fell back to 190 which was what I weighed as a natty before juicing

Pis related was me as a natty about a month before using gear, excuse the shitty angle and pose I had no idea what I was doing

Not gonna argue that there isn't some weird nuclei multiplication shit to some degree because I've seen the studies too but at this point I would argue that the effect after a longer period of time is basically negligible, I know a lot of people who used gear and I held onto my gains better than all I've stayed in contact with but I'm still back to the same place I was pre-roids effectively
Maybe I kept an additional 2-5lbs of muscle idk

Attached: Screenshot_20190208-212334_Photos.jpg (1080x2220, 481K)

where is that dude that own one of those and spend his days looking for expired food in garbage cans ? any on seen him lately, I am afraid he got killed

Dogs are fucking annoying. I prefer cars by far.

I looked basically exactly like I do now as a natty tho so it seems reasonable to say it still applies imo
Main difference is I had much thicker hair beforehand lmao

dino tendies

Pets are too expensive.

And sure. Man I go through a shitload of whey. I miss when my monthly grocery bill was two digits.

If by 'aggressive' you mean sexually stimulated by cat urine you are correct.

Can confirm
The man fell for the gomad meme hard, I did my best to warn him but it's a really powerful meme

He has been saved now and is making the same or better gains while not becoming obese now, actually managed to lean out a lot without slowing down the gains too

Anecdote number like 284 in my life disproving "you have to get obese to put on muscle as a natty"

Befriend your local grocery/butcher's shop workers they will legit give you a pound of beef for under a dollar if it's getting close to their sell by date and they're closing

have you seen any of his threads lately ?

Oh fuck, nice. Thanks for the tip, my dude.

No. Check his twitter, he's still alive

Skin tone gains lol. What was your routine like to that point before gear, and after; did you always do that scheme of using a set weight - increase reps up to certain point - then increase weight repeat, for all lifts?
Any reccs?

lmao based

>as a male
>some pets are "feminine" and that scares me
Lol what a fucking low IQ degenerate pseudomale.

Absolutely based

Meat, can of fish and a shake every day. Then you branch out into greek yogurt and other shit.

>roid mongs

Attached: 1549664211071.png (479x335, 226K)

Have you been raped by a cat?

Attached: 1493409101508.jpg (543x549, 41K)

you look like an improved jason statham.
mirin' hard. height though?

Attached: statham.jpg (399x600, 170K)

Definitely recommend this if you wanna die.

Cold, poor, shitty people, commieblock gray buildings, gopniks beat you up if you dont give them cigs

I wanna bulk and get big to compensate for my height. It makes me feel very smol, so I want to be bigger than at least the average tall guy.

>Use steroids
>Eat whatever the fuck
>Train whatever the fuck
>Get better body regardless because hormones

Also, fucking roiding for this OP, get yourself together

It's uncommon to see someone this vague and uneducated on a subject yet so right about it
This user is right about every aspect of it but you should research more on why/how if you're interested

I don't roid nor am I and advocate of roids but you are retarded if you believe you don't need to work roiding

>tfw 6'3
>still trying to get big to mog manlets even further

Nothing personnel

Post pic of cat.

why are almost all roidfags pathological liars?

tfw when bulk too hard

Attached: fatafassf.jpg (720x960, 60K)

Not him but that’s literally what he’s talking about you daft vapid cunt. It makes men more aggressive, makes rats sexually attracted to cat piss. It can make men mentally retarded if it’s not treated early enough though. Maybe you have it.

I started on a variation of SS, then did a 5x5 and entered a powerfat phase, then did 5/3/1 before i was strong enough, then started doing some bad PPL
when i got on gear i tried everything but eventually found that i could just do super high volume (like x20+ sets on compounds) and increase the weight more slowly which appealed to me a lot because shit started feeling dangerously heavy and steroids generally aren't great for tendon growth
eventually settled on a bro split
then when i got off i pretty immediately went back to a full body, all of my buds who quit steroids (literally all of the roiders i knew quit and regret it lmao) kinda found the same thing
on gear volume is big, off of it frequency and intensity take over
and nahh, the dumb weight increase scheme i do is a pretty new thing just because i realized i'd been in the 5 rep range for a long time now and i fucking HATE lifting heavy, 8-12 is my ideal shit. i could just do that instead but this seemed more fun, and anymore i've realized i value a workout that is fun more than like a potential 5% more gains, especially because the main thing i care about is maintaining at this point
biggest programming recommendation is to not be afraid of doing some wacky shit in the gym, if you meet a dude and he wants to have a one armed smith machine bench-off go for it, if you come in one day and you're like "it seems fun to just do like 20 sets of deadlifts with varying grips and stances try it out, etc
dont do it like 100% percent of the time obvi but fucking around like this is how you learn which movements you're best at/what you can do before or after another movement/what it feels like to change something up after a plateau so you'll understand your shit a lot better for when you start making your own routines
also it's fucking fun, and if you wanna still be doing this in like a decade i guarantee you that is important
staying in the gym on a fun but dumb split > burning out in 3y

i hope i dont wind up with that norwood oh god
5 11 kind of manlets

why would you die
a dangerously high protein diet is defined as like 80% of cals coming from protein, do you really think you're going to be consistently eating 300g pro without 300+ cals from other sources

lyle's rfl has people eating like exclusively eating 2lbs+ of chicken breast 6/7 days a week and people haven't even had issues with that

just try it out and see if it helps, generally a good rule with all fitness advice given by people who are muscular and i dont know a single jacked dude who will advise against high protein
you can almost certainly do this without getting fat imo
that guy isn't the OP
somehow the floral pattern makes this much more acceptable, not sure how that worked but it was very successful