Nice muscles, princess

Nice muscles, princess.
*Knocks you out before you know what happened*

Attached: thumbnail_crop.php.jpg (400x600, 82K)

I sometimes just sit and marvel how much time and effort humans spend on demoralizing each other.

If an advanced alien race is watching us from somewhere, this must look so retarded to them.

Nice thread, user.
*replies because it's literally the highlight of your day*

>he thinks Aleonions aren't doing the same thing
Hi redddddddit

this is a perfect body and i wish i would look like this one day

We are like comics to them. Don't be silly they watch our specials.

>impying humans wouldn't kill the spaceniggers

Attached: guts is human.png (500x363, 97K)

>only wins in a fixed fighting league

weird.

>picks up and slams Fedor
nothing personnel, cyka

Attached: Karelin.jpg (272x185, 6K)

What if they were prometheus engineers, and on a comparative level we were the niggers?

>gets suplexed so hard by a juiced up Randleman that one can only be amazed that he didn't die
>somehow stays concious and pulls off a win

For sure fixed my man, they totally would have allowed that to happen if it was

fedor knows sambo too

*shouting through megaphone*
Nice fists tubby
*Shoots him 15 times from 30 yards*

*gets submitted after the takedown*

*humiliates and kills you in my mind*

Why do people act like fist fights aren't a thing in the US? Even if you have a gun, most fights start at arms length

Impossible

Attached: muh kingdom berserrk.jpg (414x518, 50K)

American "males" are short, fat, and weak, they need to imagine themselves as Rambo like figures to compensate. Guns allow them to roleplay this power fantasy.

Only niggers, wiggers and spics get into fist fights. I live in an affluent white neighborhood and I’ve never seen one fight here. Fighting in the streets is for poor subhuman trash.

Not american, but guns are actually useful. My grandma asked me how she could defend herself in case she ever gets attacked (this was after some people in the area got attacked by refugees) and I had to tell her that there is nothing she can legally get to defend herself with. She is still healthy, so if she could buy a gun she would be fine. But ahe can't and so she is completely helpless if nobody is around to help her.

these guys who started watching mma 2 years ago baffle me next you're going to tell me mike tyson was shit

>. I live in an affluent white neighborhood and I’ve never seen one fight here
Translation: I'm physically weak and got bullied in school

implying fedor wouldn't be aesthetic if he cut

Either you get into a fight in which case knowing how to fight will help you alot even if you have a gun (because most fights start at very close range, check out the Youtube channel Active Self Protection) or you don't in which case you don't need a gun either. So which one is it?

your fucked even with a gun if it starts within 30 feet

Having a gun is still better than not having one at all but yeah, knowing how to fight is still very important

Knowing how to fight is also fun.
I thank my dad every day that he made me do boxing and wrestling from a young age.

This
No sports are as much fun as combat sports

just get a giant 300+ body and snap them in half lmao

>powerlifting_champion_gets_killed_by_mma_manlet.jpg

How do I achieve that?

Pride was 10x better than basedfc

Are you the guy who always used to comment on my profile pictures saying "nice muscles but they won't stop my GUN"

based

Pride FC was the best MMA comp to ever exist, zoomer incel.

Nah, I played ball in school and was popular. You can tell yourself whatever helps you sleep at night though, poorfag.
I’m not the guy who was talking about guns earlier. The post you responded to was my first one.

>played ball
>not a pussy too scared to fight
LOL, alright bro

Well done fatso, well done
HOWEVER

Attached: ryan-bader-ufc-fight-night-1001.jpg (200x300, 23K)

Scared to fight who? Nobody has ever challenged me to fight. I’m not going to go around starting fights like a nigger. Are you one of those insecure manlets always trying overcompensate for their shortness? I bet that’s it.

>fights Fedor past his prime in LELlator
>would have gotten bodied by fatso DC in the UFC

>nobody in my pussified, manlet neighbourhood wanted to fight because we are all pussies
Americans are such manlet little pussies

Ah, you’re a thirdworlder, that explains it. Enjoy being poor.

Attached: D9BB970A-123D-4D63-927A-FB029B0D1FA2.gif (177x150, 1.74M)

It's not his fault he has to survive for a living shitting in the streets like an ape. Take it easy on him user

>everyone living outside of America is poor
Uhm, no.
But if I had the choice of being a wealthy and a pussy or poor and alpha, I'd pick the latter.

Ask me how I know you've never gotten taken down by a skilled wrestler, much less thrown by someone like Karelin. Even on the softest of mats, that shit hurts.

post country faggot

No shit it hurts. But if you don't know how submissions work you can't stop them.

Watch the fight between Fedor and Randleman, it's a perfect example. Randleman takes Fedor down with an absolutely devestating suplex but Fedor ist still conscious. He then submits Randleman and wins the fight.

Attached: A56CBB45-89F8-40DD-9F81-5103D5ABA85D.jpg (800x560, 66K)

And in the early days of the UFC wrestlers lost to the BJJ guys, simply because they didn't know the submissions. They could get a takedown and get on top, but then get submitted. Nowadays wrestlers are much more competetive, because they mix it up with BJJ.

You’re right, user. While I was growing up in safety and comfort that poor little guy was being beaten and raped in a third world slum somewhere. Sometimes I forget just how good I have it.

Maybe you wouldn't have become the incel little bitch if you had more difficult circumstances.

Prime Karelin would pin Fedor down and assrape him. Dude was like 130 kilos of juiced up Syberian rage and once he locked your head/hips in, it was like an aligator throwing you around.
He had over 800 wins in his career, so he was like a wonder weapon. He was quite literally a miracle that is born once every few thousand years, and it's a blessing that we have recordings of this beast.

Yes, that explains his hostility. He obviously has a lot of pent up emotions from his violent and terrible upbringing. He doesn’t know how to handle his emotions in a healthy manner so keeps lashing out.

I had a great upbringing, but I wasn't raised as a fat doughy pussy like you, that's why I've had girlfriends since I was 13 and you're an incel still.

>He was quite literally a miracle that is born once every few thousand years, and it's a blessing that we have recordings of this beast.
This cannot be understated. Karelin was an absolute freak of nature.

He's also a nice guy, with a Phd in history if I remember correctly.

Agreed. You can see the anger in his posts. He has all the telltale signs of insecurity. It’s a textbook case, sad, but not uncommon among poor shitskins.

Attached: 6B5BC42A-8DAB-41A5-AA0F-368C7DA1BA7B.jpg (640x856, 237K)

Imagine being white and being a weak manlet that is scared of shitskins. Genocide yourself, pussy.

Karelin also competed in a """combat""" sport with no strikes, submissions or even leg takedowns allowed. Prime fedor would dominate prime karelin

>american """"males""""

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 52K)

Karelin did 1 real MMA fight and won

Aliens legitimately walk among us if they've made contact with the human race. Realigning molecules after achieving interstellar travel would be child's play.

And if they do, Arnold is probably one of them, whole cloth.

Bruh, it's one thing if we're talking about some nobody that appears in the Olympics once and then can't qualify for the rest of his career.
But Karelin won the Olympics 9 times in an extremely competitive super heavyweight division.
To put it into perspective - he was, I think, the only one there at the time to do all types of throws in that weight category on a regular basis.
It's fucking mind-blowing how much of a freak he was to pick up men that were over 130 kilos heavy and throw them around for points. Like what the fuck, that was basically unheard of at the time. And don't forget that he was very mobile and agile as well.
You don't win over 800 matches in heavyweight/super heavyweight divisions with luck.
So even though prime Fedor was a beast in his own capacity, prime Karelin would just get a hold of him and have his way. There's no fucking way in this universe that prime Karelin's raw, primitive power, agility and endurance wouldn't guarantee him a win.

Karelin would lack striking ability, but if he trained for it, and peak with his wrestling level and a high striking level, he would have dominated MMA.

>real
Don't get me wrong, but it was more like a friendly bout than anything.

Not him but watching Karelin, and even knowing how hard Fedor could strike, I think he could survive a few hits and get close enough to grab Fedor and ragdoll him

How do I reach Fedors level?

There would be a 25kg bw difference between them, and that's not 25kg of fat. I wouldn't be surprised if Karelin had a good chin since he's an all-around genetic freak.

I agree, Karelin probably only trained some form of striking from time to time, so his striking would be pretty much average/below average. But I believe that if he trained for it, he could become very good at it. He was all-around physically gifted.

>survive harsh childhood in Russia
>go to prison
>fight
>dominate

Fedor was in the army, never went to prison.

an advanced alien race is advanced because they killed the whole competition, user.

only if they go with Greco-roman wrestling rules, if they go MMA, Fedor will win.

Seething

Oh shit, was thinking about Alexander Emelianenko. Tbqh, don't know which one of them would be more scary to meet in a dark alley.

Pathetic

Attached: 6A33A16D-8FA5-4663-94D0-C888E3C0650B.jpg (210x204, 31K)

>only won because he was literally a too heavy American to pick up and got a point because Karelin tried to get a better grip and rearranged his hands
I know you're meme'ing but it was a retarded match

If there were aliens who had spacefaring technology they would murder the shit out us, don’t delude yourself. It would be the British vs. the Zulu x10.

Oh certainly guns are useful, but it takes a special type of person to respond to a question about a fist fight and say
>heh I could just shoot him from far away while he’s unarmed
It’s the type of person who couldn’t simply admit to losing a fistfight, out of some sense of pride that he has no justification for, and so he copes and says well he could win if he was given an overwhelming advantage. That or he’s a nigger

20 feet is more accurate but yeah, tueller drill

She needs to learn BJJ.

I’d say Karelin would win on concrete or hard wood, fedor on any softer surface

I would honestly give fedor a (small) chance of taking karelin down by a shoot or trip

Nice Princess, muscles.
*Jumps on your head and takes your girl*

Attached: Luigi.png (1903x2667, 3.78M)

no, his phd is "countermeasures against suplex throws" and "habilitation to preparation of top-level wrestlers"

Alex would unironically murder you. Fedor is a good guy who would shake your hand.

Alex is a rapist, druggie psychopath who molested fake tough-guys in prison.

Alex is my role model
Fuck cro cop

Tfw same nose
Im fucked

Faggot

T.bob sapp

How else do you expect people to compensate for their lack of worthiness? If you can get up, bring others down.

He should have went to fight Brock rather than go to Strikeforce. He'd be an even bigger name even if he lost and he probably would have managed to at least get a win in UFC and possibly against Brock as well. I guess he never did it because of his handlers.

>JMMAfags seething this hard
for sure fedor just began to decline as soon as he got into strikeforce my man, getting knocked out by middleaged middleweights is a B-B-B-BEAST!

Attached: e6692e2d767e819e7a8f65b90ec7c48d--dan-henderson-kickbox.jpg (489x275, 68K)

>filename
This isn't even funny but it made me kek.

are we talking about a fictional sanctioned fight with rules or a fictional "realistic" fight with a lot of suppositions, hidden weapons and bad luck?