PUSH up BARS

Which push up bars should i get? Im thinking the adidas ones will give me the deepest depth, but yeah. AUD prices so .71 multiplier

Attached: push.png (1920x1080, 404K)

Why? You too good for the floor?

Hurts my wrists

coward

one of my wrists was damaged in an incident so i try not to hyper extend it if i can avoid it

i use them. you get a larger range of motion and can also do L sits

How is that cowardice?

Just get the cheapest ones. They will all function exactly the same. Except the perfect pushup thing that rotates

just go to the grocer and buy the biggest idaho potatoes you can find. let them ice over in your freezer for a night and use them for pushup assistance

Just use a pull up bar retard

Don’t bother. Take it from my mistake/experience.

I did bench press as main chest lift and then pushups as secondary for chest, then I replaced pushups with close-grip bench press as my secondary and my results were far far far better.

>Not just doing knuckle pushups
I have a bad wrist and do knuckle pushups. You can use padding and/or do open fist to make it easier on your knuckles

how exactly is that going to work smart ass?

Attached: p4uill.jpg (1280x720, 135K)

dont bother with parallettes just use lady weights. Like those silicon coated ones with wide grips. Try to get a square ones. At around 8 lbs the weight ends become large enough your knuckles dont touch the floor. They dont tip over half as easy they grip all floor types and they have thick grips so it doesn't dig into your palm half as much when you're doing stuff like planche and tucked hold.
Handles let you keep your wrists and shoulders in a neutral posistion. With exercises like pushups done with large volume making the movment as safe as possible for your joints is probably the highest priority. Wrists and shoulders are exceedingly easy to damage with repedative if you weight more than a dyel.

you set it on the ground and put your hands on the corner of the L bars. I don't reccomend it though even though it's an advertised use I could see mine getting distorted from doing that.

LOL
Just think of the core workout tho

I use this. Unironically a great tool.

Attached: Capture.jpg (349x282, 14K)

cant you just rotate normal bars?

My pushup bars have a flat narrow handle. I put my hands in the edge. I wonder if I still get some stress in wrists and should buy a round bar one

No one asked you for benching advise, fuck off. Not everyone has to or wants to bench and there is absolutely no need to either.

i just want abs

Starve

Actually have a pair of these, Nike ones, they really fuck you up harder than regular pushups on account of the range of motion, if you touch chest to floor each rep it really works.