Do fat people just like powerlifting or does powerlifting just make you a fat ass?

Do fat people just like powerlifting or does powerlifting just make you a fat ass?

I assume most people who powerlift are ex fatties who have never had any definition so once they get """bear mode""" they actually think it looks good because their 30%BF physique still looks better than the 55% they're used to

Attached: 46390067-cute-girl-kissing-her-pretty-girlfriend.jpg (1300x867, 143K)

jon jones powerlifts.

The honest truth is powerlifting is for people who legitimately think more strength = more gooder, categorically, and that nothing else matters. That mindset requires a kind of tunnel vision only seen in guys who are dumb, autistic, or sheltered. It's not mentally normal behavior.

>its for guys who are dumb, autistic, or sheltered
>more gooder

Attached: 1436764454973.jpg (250x238, 8K)

This may be hard for you to believe, but some people simply don't care about being thin and shredded. Some people value performance goals over aesthetic goals and would rather overeat than ever risk undereating.

Anyway, powerlifting has weifht classes and you benefit from being lean. The biggest guys powerbulk because they've already topped out the weight classes and don't have to worry about being bumped up a class.

These ridiculous dichotomies of types of people are generally only coming from people who are dumb and sheltered. Not everyone thinks visible abs are important and not everyone is as concerned as you are with looking fuckable.

Powerlifting becomes easier because u can just permabulk and become fat so no time wasted cutting.
The lazy mans way of making it

>implying you can keep progressing on lifts linearly while gaining weight linearly

>Implying you can't
It's not hard to stuff your face and lift 3x a week

>powerlifting
Is about achieving strength goals with a certain technique, not about looks. Yeah, some get into permabulk but that's because they move within weight classes and tend to get fat or gain a high BF percentage.

Attached: 737373t4644.jpg (425x326, 13K)

>i can break all records if i wanted to

I done don't get what's wrong their.

Dipshits with sub 4pl8 squats

>MUH SQUAT
Nobody cares about your autistic woman's exercise

>implying most women powerlift

>Implying most men focus on and brag about their legs/ass muscles

>implying you aren't talking about bodybuilding at this point

>BRUH MY BICEP WENT FROM 15.343” TO 15.665”
>FUARKKKK

And were the autistic ones?

It's just not as black/white as you guys make it out to be.

I started lifting in 2004 and I trained on a bro-split for 8 years, then I just became bored of it and was considering quitting lifting. The problem with bro-splits is that progression is not really based in reality, it's more based on perception and guessing, because as the years go on the body-composition changes you make become so tiny it's hard to tell whether you've made progress or not.

In 2012 I decided to try something else to reignite my motivation in the gym, as I had lost all sense of ability to measure progress (due to gains becoming so little after years of lifting). So that is when I started strength-training, and from then on wards I have used my strength as a progression tool, so I can whether or not I am making progress by means of strength, instead of just how I look on any given day, this inspired and motivated me as it gave me an actual goal I could set down on paper and actually achieve, and the goal was not random, it was a set goal of hitting certain numbers on the barbell, and meeting that goal would be 100% objective, instead of subjective.

I think most of the reason why people quit, is because they lift for 2-3 years on a bro-split, not really caring about strength goals at all, they get most of their muscular gains, and then as their body will no longer see any rapid changes anymore, that they become bored, as they have no more way to judge their progress any longer, so they begin to lose motivation and get bored of not being able to see progress.

Attached: 1549603687662.jpg (1280x720, 131K)

Not even that dude, you are completely autistic and probably fat. Post your shit body retard

Continued:

The other thing is, it's not about getting fat, you can avoid this by simply having Weighted Chin-Ups or Pull-Ups in the routine, and having a minimum you want to hit. This forces you to keep your bodyfat in-check, as you can't just dreamer-bulk into a fat fuck just to get your Bench/Squat/Deadlift/Press up, you actually have to keep a relatively decently low bodyfat to ensure you can hit your Weighted Chin-Up/Pull-Up minimum goals.

So say you want to have a 90lbs+ Weighted Chin-Up for sets of 5, well guess what, you'll need to be 15% or less bodyfat for that to even be something you can do, so having that in mind, you'll never just bulk into being fat/obese for your other lifts.

Attached: 446347347.jpg (246x250, 7K)

even if i was autistic and fat, why the fuck would i want to be autistic enough to post a picture of my body to prove an autistic point?

Nice cope fatass. Blog moar.