Is this really what life is about ?

Is this really what life is about ?

Kinda depressing

Attached: A0C9DC99-D513-42E7-A7F2-D565F514EF4B.jpg (1125x1819, 1.07M)

Context?

I understand what life is about very clearly. Nothing, seriously nothing actually matters. So you do whatever you want in life. But what if I don’t want to do anything? That’s depressing man. Having another 50-80 years ahead of you and not wanting to do anything.

Life’s a pointless ride so you may as well take the long way home, I don’t want to drive anymore.

>Lifting for women

Most pathetic shit ive read all week. grats

The only true purpose in life is to know the enemy, seek the enemy, and destroy the enemy.

Attached: 1440554685007.gif (659x609, 1.63M)

Still binge watching Rick and Morty huh?

>majority of the population is low IQ and participate in low IQ behavior
>this depresses user because reasons
Stop concerning yourself with what others do and worry about yourself and you’ll be happier.

The point of life is to get as big as bain and become an international villain

Life is about not having anything to do with that picture and type of people in it.

>denies that he’s lifting to better himself, which is an indirect way of lifting to get pussy

Pathetic.

>46w

Attached: 1b.png (777x807, 18K)

Attached: 15432874983265478.jpg (500x279, 15K)

no, this is

Attached: 1514675601469.jpg (1243x1557, 512K)

it is if you make it that.

This life is about doing that which is pleasing to the Lord in hopes of being rewarded in the next.

Attached: 1b4c7887790f565a92287901a34cb77e.jpg (1651x2200, 614K)

Life has one purpose; to perpetuate. None of this fucking nihilistic shit. Life is literally about existing and continuing. If you don't continue your line, you fail at life. To perpetuate your line, your people, you need to undertake efforts to ensure you can. These efforts entail the current social norms necessary to attract a suitable mate, i.e. appearance/aesthetics, fitness, tenacity, ferocity, ambitiousness, confidence, capability to provide, etc. Going further, once you guarantee your line, the purpose of life then is to ensure your offspring experience and good, beneficial upbringing, so they then have every possibility to further perpetuate your line.

If you're a nihilistic little shithead then you're effectively failing at life and are never going to make it.

No it just sounds better to me than what I truly desire. it’s shallow shit and very unrealistic but take away the depressive shit from that post “I don’t want to do anything/drive anymore” and add in this:

What I want to do is build a great body, slay tons of poon, be a pro fighter and just party a bunch while being known by all.

Having three wives?

Life is about continuation of life. Sustaining it and fighting entropy. In the end you will lose. But you can gain small victories by propagating yourself. Since this is not very good financially,, when you have to pay child support, just fucking thots without them popping out a baby suffices. That satisfies the need to continue the species as far as your reptilian brain goes.

>*tips Fedora*

>i dont want to drive anymore
never say that man

The only thing that matters in life is God, user.
This.

>christlarping
Cringe

>fighting entropy
lol, just throwing in a science term to try to validate your points huh?

yes

Attached: 1519789302567.jpg (936x960, 302K)

don't forget to pray for the leaders of your religion to stop raping children

There is no afterlife you dipshit

Attached: 7af.jpg (353x334, 30K)

Based