What kind of grills do you usually attract Jow Forums?

What kind of grills do you usually attract Jow Forums?

Has the type of grill changed after getting in shape?

Attached: 6C7CFFBD-DBA6-46B3-86D5-30CA1DEF5832.gif (700x328, 1.84M)

>Be fat no grills
>Lose half my body weight
>Lift
>Better hair and hygiene.
>No grills
I'm still attracted to T H I C C girls, I got that going for me.

Attached: 1547582947069.png (950x968, 154K)

Pepe’s girlfriend is over designed. Frankly I don’t think she’s canon anyways so stop posting her

I attract no girls I just want thicc girls with big tits

The same way chicks are into assholes I crave a raging bitch it’s pretty self destructive. I need a strong personality to balance me and pushback.

I was getting pussy before gym and I’m attracted to chicks who appreciated me before my phat gainz.

Attached: B7F60108-0A25-44E0-B39D-E1F43995B54F.jpg (534x800, 40K)

The girls i attracted were like sex workers or ended up having sugar daddies. Its pretty cool when i fly around and visit their cities. They take me around on sugar daddy money.

I cucked a guy once and it was the most awful feeling ive ever experiencesd. I felt like the biggest faggot in the world but i went for round 2 with that chick.

But because of that i respect these sugar daddy relationships and just enjoy the trip.

Latinas with children

You and me both bruh. (I'm)

smart white attractive successful girls, and slightly art hoe brown girls

hi Jow Forums

1. Black girls (usually 6-8/10)
2. The occasional white girl who is a 6/10
3. Lesbians

Squat Latina goblins with as many mental disorders as chins

iktfb

I'm also an autist so that doesn't help
>Started trying Tinder in the last few months
>40 matches
>Most of them don't reply
>The ones that do ghost me after a few days of texting

im not actually fit so i probably dont count but when i was younger and fat i only attracted taller girls who thought they liked me because i was taller than them. when i lost weight and became a lanklet i attracted all sorts. now that i have a steady gf and am old as fuck now im trying to get healthy and in shape again. my gf is already thin but im hoping she can start hitting the gym too to be healthier

All kinds of girls desu. A lot of Indian girls and Asian girls for whatever reason. Too bad I'm in love with my QT Russian gf.

>Few days of texting
I don't use tender but I learned they want to be asked out faster than that on other apps. Make some general convince, "would you be interested in talking more over drinks/coffee?"

It's yet to fail.

From leftists to right wingers to teenagers to milfs.
Just women in general.

>days of texting

you should be inviting them out within three texts, fag

don't waste time, just move straight to the next base as soon as you feel comfortable and never get emotionally draining

people aren't hard. they like to feel good, that's it.

I attract girls into gaming because I legitimately know more about it than anyone on this dumbass website, having worked on significant releases and also playing as many games as your average /v/irgin.

That's gone from autistic shut-ins to strippers with a heart of games.

Getting fit usually attracts thots but I'm a thot-destroyer because I suck at respecting boundaries and will be genuinely abusive if you let me.

I need to work on those moral gainz because being a sociopath is for low rent autists.

Usually artsy ones, not quite sure why. At one point I was fucking 4 of them, now it’s down to two, one thicc Indian and one petite white girl

>What kind of grills do you usually attract Jow Forums?
Girls with daddy issues.

>Has the type of grill changed after getting in shape?
Yes, now I get girls with daddy issues who are negative jailbait.

None, but i don't really go outside since i'm stuck with night shifts and live like a vampire

None